123.hp.com/envy5074 Printer Setup
HP Envy 5074 Printer is the fascinating printer that prints a variety of documents and photos for both home and office work without compromising on the style. 123.hp.com/envy5074 printer delivers profession quality printouts with lavish touch on the sides.
- This HP Envy 5074 printer supports Wi-Fi setup, wired setup, mobile printing, wireless setup and so on.If you want to utilize the most advanced features, you need to do the first time of the printer.
- The first time setup follows unboxing hp envy5074 printer, connecting to the power supply, feeding paper and installing hp envy5074 ink cartridges.
123 HP Envy 5074 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing the printer
- Keep the printer box on the smooth surface and tear away the stickers and tapes from the printer box.
- Inside 123 hp envy 5074 setup printer, you can find the protective wraps, remove that too.
Step 2: Secured Connection
- Take away the power cable and plug it to the wall socket and rear of the printer.
- Choose the legitimate power supply to keep the printer free from electrical problems.
Step 3: Installation of Ink Cartridges
- Open the new HP ink cartridges and hold them carefully. Unlock the ink carriage door delicately and insert the ink cartridges.
- Press the ink cartridges in the respective slots until it secures in place.
123 HP Envy 5074 Services
When you need to print the documents or photos through the mail, you can use ePrint service with the help of internet and printer’s email address. Know your printer mail address and send mail to 123.hp.com/setup 5074 printer from anywhere.
AirPrint is the feature for the Apple users to print using the HP Envy printers. The Apple device should run on iOS 4.2 or later version to utilize AirPrint service in the device such as iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
Google Cloud Print is a free cloud-based service for Google users and HP Printer users. The user who wants to use the Google Cloud Print should have access to their Google account.
The user can print documents from a Windows, Mac or mobile devices to the HP Envy 5074 printer. You can print the item you want with the Printer Software.
Load the document you want and use the control panel to select the copy settings. You can configure the default settings for copy jobs.
Setup the printer for scanning process with the easy approach provided here. The Envy All-in-One printer that connected to the computer will utilize the built-scanners for scanning or you can use the app.
123 HP Envy 5074 Driver Installation
123 HP Envy 5074 Driver Install For Windows
- To turn on your Envy 5074 printer, connect the power source. Ensure that the printer is getting the valid power source without fluctuation.
- It is unsafe to use the unauthorized power supply.
- Confirm the requirements for software installation process.
- Go to the official HP website and find out the compatible printer driver for your 123.hp.com/envy5074 printer.
- In the space bar, type your printer model and then click on Enter. As a result, you will get the set of available hp envy5074 printer drivers available for the HP Envy 5074 printer.
- You can pick the driver for your hp Envy printer that includes all the features of the printer service and click on Download option.
- Find Downloaded file in the Downloads folder and Run the folder when prompted.
- Have a USB handy, so that you can connect it when prompted.
123 HP Envy 5074 Driver Install For Mac
- Finish the initial setup of the HP Envy 5074 driver and keep it in the ready using the power button.
- Make sure that you have turned on the Mac computer and have a legitimate power supply and internet connection.
- Moving forward you need to disconnect all the wired connections from the printer to the computer.
- Open any web browser and visit the HP Envy 5074 drivers and download page to find out which drivers will suit your printer.
- Put the printer model number in the space and click on Download option.
- The downloaded file stores on the download folder.
- At the point of time, your screen will prompt you to connect the USB cable to establish the connection.
- It is necessary to connect the USB to select the connection type as a wired connection.
- Run the file when a discourse box appears to complete the installation process.
123 HP Envy 5074 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
- Shake the new ink cartridge well before removing the wrapper and open ink carriage.
- Identify the color of 123.hp.com/envy5074 printer and check the color code letter on the ink cartridge.
- Insert the ink cartridge on the respective slot that matched the letter.
- Gently, pull it until you hear the beep and confirm it.
- After inserting all ink cartridges, close the lid.
- The front panel will display the confirm.
Ink Cartridge Installation
- To return to the main menu, click the Menu option and then select the Ink icon and Ink cartridge information.
- Select the ink cartridge to know the information of it.
- The panel will display color, Product name, Product number, Ink level, Expiration date, Serial number, Status, Total ink capacity in milliliters, Manufacturer, and Warranty Status.
123 HP Envy 5074 Wireless Mobile Printing
1: HP Smart app
This app helps to print and scan the documents and to know the monitor ink levels. Download this app on your Android and Apple iOS mobile devices.
2: Print Anywhere
This mobile printing solution permits you to view printer status. You can send print jobs to your printer from anywhere over the internet.
3: HP Print Service Plugin (Android)
This plugin will enable printing from the Android machine to hp envy5074 setup printer through a wireless network. This plugin is compatible with the devices that run on OS 4.3 and later version.
123 HP Envy 5074 Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
Step 1: Review requirements
Gather the following requirements to use your printer on a wireless network.
- Avail the active WiFi network such as a home or office wireless network.
- Windows computer that connected to the same network using Ethernet or Wi-Fi connection.
Step 2: Set up and turn on the printer
Turn on the printer and make sure that ink tanks, print heads, and paper have installed before starting the wireless connection.
Step 3: Start the software installation
- You can download the software using the CD/DVD or visit the HP Drivers and Downloads page to install hp envy5074 software.
- If you visit the HP driver download page, give your HP Printer model number, select Begin and then click Download.
Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
Step 1: Prepare for installation
- Check the requirements before you install the printer software and connect to the wireless network.
- Connect your computer on a wireless network with active an internet connection.
- Turn on the computer and link the computer to the wireless network that you want to configure your printer.
- Switch on the printer and make sure 123.hp.com/envy5074 printer is near the router range.
Step 2: Restore default wireless settings on the printer
- The wireless light should blink and the power button should glow brightly.
- If the light is not glowing bright, click on the power button to wake up the printer.
Step 3: Install the software and print driver
- Download the printer driver from the Driver Download Page and open the HP Easy Start.
- Select the Set Up My HP Product and accept the terms and conditions.
- Click on the Continue on the Connect screen.
123 HP Envy 5074 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
When your printer is offline you need to follow these basic guidelines to bring back your hp envy5074 printer to the active state.
- Touch and hold the power button of the printer for 10 seconds and leave it to release the static energy.
- After a few minutes, reboot the HP printer machine to achieve the active state.
- From the Windows icon, find the Devices and Printers option.
- Then add your new printer to the Printer list.
- Wake up the printer from the sleep mode using the printer power button.
- Restart the printer and wait for some time.
- Reset the printing system to clear the error states.
- Go to the System Preferences option using the Apple menu.
- Click on Print & Fax and right-click on the Printers screen.
- Finally, click the Reset Printing System and confirm it with the Reset option.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
Steps to resolve in Windows:
- Open the HP Print and Scan Doctor app on your windows computer. This app will predict and fix the printer hardware and connection issues.
- Try to take printouts when the app has scanned. If the issue is still occurring move on to the next step.
- Open the Windows Control Panel and look for the Programs option.
- Open the list of installed programs using the Uninstall a program option.
- Finally, install the new program from 123.hp.com/envy5074 Drivers and Downloads page.
Steps to resolve in Mac:
- The user can reset the whole printing system to remove the HP and non-HP printers, print jobs, and print preferences.
- Click on the System Preference and choose Printers & Scanners.
- Click anywhere on the Printers windows and pick Reset printing system.
- Tap the Reset option to initiate the reset process.