HP Envy 5055 Copy and Scan Feature
HP Envy 5055 Copying documents
- To begin with, load the papers in the paper tray.
- On the scanner glass, place the printed side of the document facing down.
- Then, close the scanner cover.
- From 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer control panel, use the Copy button. You can click Start Black or Start Copy.
- Once you press the buttons, you will get the respective copies.
Note: For getting multiple copies, mention the number of copies before copying.
Use HP Envy5055 Printer Software for scanning
Scanning a document using HP Envy 5055 Printer software for Windows OS
- Open the scanner lid and keep it ready.
- Keep the original document on the scanner glass.
- Make sure the printed side of the document is facing the scanner glass.
- Then, close the scanner lid. Go to the hp5055 Printer Software.
- Once you open hp software, click on Print, Scan & Fax. Now, choose the Scan button.
- Click Scan a Document or Photo option.
- Based on the need, choose the appropriate Scan type. For example, save as Jpeg or PDF file.
- Finally, click on the Scan option. Once scanned, select the Save option which will the scanned document.
- So, you can reuse the document for future use.
Note: You can choose Show Scan Preview setting for making necessary edits. So, you can edit the document before scanning the documents.
Scanning a document using the HP Envy5055 Printer Software for Apple OS X
- HP Utility Software is necessary to scan from the Apple device.
- To begin with, open the HP Utility software.
- Now, choose the Application Settings tab. Then, double-click the tab to open Scan utility.
- From the options, click the Scan button.
- The on-screen instructions will guide you to select the Scan option.
Tips for enhancing the copy and scan on hp Envy 5055 printers
- Maintain cleanliness in the scanner glass and lid’s back.
- The original side should face the printer scanner glass. You should keep it at the right front corner of the scanner glass.
- Do not enlarge the image in the settings. Scan the original document to the computer and enlarge it to the original size.
- Always use the Lighter/Darker brightness level option to avoid the imperfect scanning.
- For multiple page scanning, use the HP Scan utility. It will reduce your workload.
123 HP ENVY 5055 – Changing Scan settings for Windows OS
Change the values for page size, orientation, contrast, and scan resolution. You can change it using the settings option. And, save the scanned document for your reference.
- Clean the scanner glass of hp envy 5055 printer. Keep the original document ready for scanning.
- But the print side should face the scanner glass. Then, close your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer’s scanner lid.
- Find the HP 5055 Printer software and use it. Open it and explore the Print, Scan & Fax option.
- Use the Scan button for scanning your favorite document.
- Hit the Scan a Document or Photo option.
- Choose the More link available option in the HP Scan dialog.
- For reviewing the settings, click the detailed settings option. It will show many options in the section.
- Use the drop-down menus to change the existing settings at each section.
- Once you have done the changes, Save the changes in 123.hp.com/setup 5055.
- After saving, click on the Scan button. Or else, create a default shortcut for taking Scan.