HP Envy 5055 Copy and Scan Feature
HP Envy 5055 Copying documents
- To begin with, load the papers in the paper tray.
- On the scanner glass, place the printed side of the document facing down.
- Then, close the scanner cover.
- From 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer control panel, use the Copy button. You can click Start Black or Start Copy.
- Once you press the buttons, you will get the respective copies.
Note: For getting multiple copies, mention the number of copies before copying.
Use HP Envy5055 Printer Software for scanning
Scanning a document using HP Envy 5055 Printer software for Windows OS
- Open the scanner lid and keep it ready.
- Keep the original document on the scanner glass.
- Make sure the printed side of the document is facing the scanner glass.
- Then, close the scanner lid. Go to the hp5055 Printer Software.
- Once you open hp software, click on Print, Scan & Fax. Now, choose the Scan button.
- Click Scan a Document or Photo option.
- Based on the need, choose the appropriate Scan type. For example, save as Jpeg or PDF file.
- Finally, click on the Scan option. Once scanned, select the Save option which will the scanned document.
- So, you can reuse the document for future use.
Note: You can choose Show Scan Preview setting for making necessary edits. So, you can edit the document before scanning the documents.
Scanning a document using the HP Envy5055 Printer Software for Apple OS X
- HP Utility Software is necessary to scan from the Apple device.
- To begin with, open the HP Utility software.
- Now, choose the Application Settings tab. Then, double-click the tab to open Scan utility.
- From the options, click the Scan button.
- The on-screen instructions will guide you to select the Scan option.
Tips for enhancing the copy and scan on hp Envy 5055 printers
- Maintain cleanliness in the scanner glass and lid’s back.
- The original side should face the printer scanner glass. You should keep it at the right front corner of the scanner glass.
- Do not enlarge the image in the settings. Scan the original document to the computer and enlarge it to the original size.
- Always use the Lighter/Darker brightness level option to avoid the imperfect scanning.
- For multiple page scanning, use the HP Scan utility. It will reduce your workload.
123 HP ENVY 5055 – Changing Scan settings for Windows OS:
Change the values for page size, orientation, contrast, and scan resolution. You can change it using the settings option. And, save the scanned document for your reference.
- Clean the scanner glass of hp envy 5055 printer. Keep the original document ready for scanning.
- But the print side should face the scanner glass. Then, close your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer’s scanner lid.
- Find the HP 5055 Printer software and use it. Open it and explore the Print, Scan & Fax option.
- Use the Scan button for scanning your favorite document.
- Hit the Scan a Document or Photo option.
- Choose the More link available option in the HP Scan dialog.
- For reviewing the settings, click the detailed settings option. It will show many options in the section.
- Use the drop-down menus to change the existing settings at each section.
- Once you have done the changes, Save the changes.
- After saving, click on the Scan button. Or else, create a default shortcut for taking Scan.