123 HP Envy 5055 Printer Scan a Document
Use the information given here to scan a document using HP Envy 5055 printer. Hp Envy 5055 scan button can help with scanning the document. Moreover, you can create a shortcut for the scan. Make sure you follow these instructions while you scan the document.
- Start the HP Envy 5055 printer scan setup with these simple steps. Go to the HP support website to start the software installation. The printer supports HP Scan software. It supports advanced scanning function on envy5055 printer.
- To have a clear knowledge of how to scan in HP Envy 2450 printer, visit HP site.
- To begin with, prepare the HP Envy 5055 printer for software installation. In short, visit https://support.hp.com for more details. Once you visit the site, type hp5055 printer model in the search box.
- Afterward, you will land on the home page of the HP Envy 5055 printer. Go to Software and Drivers tab and progress with the next steps.
- The page will have the drivers for HP Envy 5055 printer. Under the Driver Product Installation Software, download HP Envy 5055 scan driver.
Download the driver using the direct link
- Now, continue to the HP Envy 5055 scan driver setup with the help of instructions. Choose the software and commence the software installation. Complete hp setup and move to the subsequent steps.
- Firstly, load the scanner glass with the document or photo. You can also load the document in the automatic document feeder. Locate the document feeder and place it.
How to scan HP Envy 5055 Printer
- From the Windows computer, search for the HP. Once you reach the HP, press HP Envy 5055 printer in the list. Then, open the HP Printer Assistant. Now, click Scan a Document or Photo.
- Activate the Envy 5055 scan feature if you are using a special apple for scanning.
- Now, go to the HP Scan option and open it.
- Make necessary changes before moving to the scanning part. Click on Scan and do the changes.
- The HP Envy 5055 scan software will save multiple pages and photos. It will save them in PDF file.
- For the creation of PDF scan files, you should have the Adobe Reader software on the computer.
- If your computer does not have the software, download it from the App Store.
- HP Scan cannot support the multiple Jpeg and Png photos into a single file. So, you need to save the photos in the PDF file.
- To clarify the on hp Envy 5055 how to scan, you can visit the brand site.