HP Envy 5055 Driver Download for the HP Printer
How to install an hp envy 5055 driver from a CD/DVD?
- Initially, turn on the computer and printer to install hp envy 5055 printer driver.
- Disconnect USB cable to avoid interruption during hp envy 5055 driver installation.
- The installation wizard initiates involuntarily for hp 5055 driver.
- Then, follow the instructions on-screen to complete the driver download.
- Connect the USB cable when the wizard prompts you to do so.
- Visit 123.hp.com/envy5055 to download the latest software.
- By downloading, you agree to the underlying terms and conditions.
- Once you click the download button, the file will be automatically moved to your computer.
Note: Just follow the same installation procedure For Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and 8.
123 HP Envy 5055 for Windows XP
Internet Explorer for 123.hp.com/envy 5055
Click on run, when the pop-up window appears for the HP printer driver. Eventually the driver file will start executing the instructions. Follow the explorer guidance to furnish hp envy 5055 driver setup. Once the setup is complete, the notification stating successful installation will appear.
Firefox for 123.hp.com/envy 5055
The first pop-up window is for saving the File. Just click on the button for the HP Envy5055 printer driver. Whereas, the second pop-up window asks “if you wish to open the file”. Now tap on OK to confirm it.
HP Envy 5055 User manual
HP Envy 5055 Unpacking the Printer
First, remove hp envy 5055 printer from the box. Unbox all the packing materials from the printer. Simultaneously, discard the sealing tapes from the Printer accessories. Next, open the scanner lid and tear away the tapes. Then, send the packing materials directly for recycling. Once again examine for papers and then turn on envy5055 printer.
HP Envy 5055 Power Cord Connections
Toggle on the power button to turn on hp envy 5055 printer after power cord connections. The power connections should be properly made. Now set preferences like language, region, time and date. Tap the continue option after touching your language on the control panel. Then choose the country/region. Proceed with setting the month, day, and year. At last, click continue to set the time and date.
HP Envy 5055 Loading Paper into the tray
Initially pull out the input tray to open it. Next, slide out the paper width guides and insert the stack of paper into the tray until the paper stops. The paper width should rest at the edges of the paper. Push back the input tray to lock it into place otherwise, paper jam might occur. You can change the paper type settings if different from the paper you previously loaded. When you Change the Paper, check the settings and click OK.
123 HP Envy 5055 for Windows Vista, 7 and 8
Internet Explorer for HP Envy 5055
A dialog box on screen will ask for User Account Control. You can choose YES or Continue option.
Firefox for HP Envy 5055
A window appears to seek permission to open the executable file or User Account Control. Tap on OK, Continue or Yes accordingly for both prompts. Follow the instructions to effectively accomplish and install hp envy 5055 driver.
HP 5055 Ink cartridge installation
- Ink cartridges are ideal for high-quality printing. Get genuine cartridges from HP envy5055 store. Touching the nozzle of ink cartridges might damage it permanently. Take care while handling the ink cartridges. If hp envy 5055 ink cartridges are low or empty, replace it immediately.
- Get rid of the orange tape on the ink cartridge. Gently, slither the new cartridge within envy5055 printer. Place the ink cartridges such that the color cartridge occupies left and black cartridge occupies a right slot. Finally, close the cartridge access door and carry on to further steps.
- For aligning the ink cartridges, click on the Align Printer option. Go with the screen instructions for completing the hp envy 5055 setup.
HP 5055 Printer Software Installation
Printer software installation can be easily done via the CD. hp envy 5055 software provides instructions for your hp 5055. Otherwise, you can download the software from the authorized website. The website might contain the latest driver and software package.