123 HP Officejet Pro 8021 Printer Setup
Accomplish the printing service that you want to perform on the Officejet Pro 8021 printer with the initial setup. With the effortless hp ojpro8021 printer setup, it lets the users print files without any issue. The exclusive steps discussed here will lead 123.HP.COM/ojpro8021 printer in the right working path. You need to confirm the steps performed on the printer to relish the printing works.
- First of all, you need to setup the printer before carrying out any task on hp officejet pro 8021 printer.
- For that, gather all the components that you have received with the package.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8021 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing the printer
- To lift the printer from the package, take off the plasters and tapes of the package. Check all the accessories once you have received the package.
- Once cleared, put the printer in the desired table and have the power cord handy.
Step 2: Installation of Ink Cartridges
- You may find the sealing tape on the ink cartridge for the protection. Remove it without any residue and put in the slots.
- Review the ink cartridge and install hp ojpro8021 ink cartridges in place.
Step 3: Load Enough Papers
- Verify the paper tray and try to install the paper bunch on the tray. Select the same sized papers to fit inside the tray.
- Organize the chosen papers so that it could rest in the tray well.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8021 Services
Carry out your distant printing tasks with the ePrint App. Connect the devices using the wireless setup and modify the network settings to add your printer to the list.
If you are an iPhone or Mac user, AirPrint will make printing task easy. It assists any iOS user to print from their HP printer over the wireless network.
Register your HP Officejet Pro 8021 printer on the Google Cloud. Once registered, you can start to print the files with a single touch.
As we all know, the Print feature is the basic trait of printers. For any printing task, the user needs to select the file and amend the required properties.
The simple process of copying requires users to select the copy button after choosing the number of copies. Make sure that you have loaded paper in the tray.
Beginning step to take scan is placing the document in the machine. Push the Scan button from the machine and wait until the machine scans the document.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8021 Driver Installation
123 HP Officejet Pro 8021 Driver Install For Windows
The printer needs the complete set of the printer driver for advanced features. After installing the driver for the Windows computer, enable the automatic updating option.
- Every printer that you are purchasing from HP will have a serial number which will help you to find ojpro8021 printer driver.
- Go to the specified driver download page and type the printer serial number in the landing page.
- Click on submit to see if a driver is available for your printer model. A full feature driver will help for the functionality for most print jobs.
- If the HP Easy Start Download option is available, click on it. Click on Download option if there is no HP Easy Start option.
- HP Easy Start will make your work simple. Once click will initiate the entire download process.
- The next step is installing ojpro8021 print driver with the available Add a Printer Wizard.
- On the Control Panel of the computer, click Add a printer option. Add your device when you get the pop-up window.
- Process the on-screen instructions to complete with the installation of the driver.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8021 Driver Install For Windows
The below guide will help for achieving the correct installation of the driver for HP Officejet 8021 printer.
- Get the network name and password for hp ojpro8021 wireless home network.
- Keep your Mac device ready to connect with a strong wireless network. It is easy to connect the devices with a wireless connection.
- After that, you need to visit HP Officejet pro 8021 printer driver page for downloading the correct printer driver.
- Before reaching the printer driver page, check the network settings. The driver page will detect the connected computer’s OS, and it will return the available 123.hp.com/setup 8021 printer driver for your machine.
- After entering the page, enter ojpro8021 printer model number in the space. Under the download section, click on the highlighted Download button.
- Look at the lower part of the screen where it shows the downloaded folder. Begin the installation process by following the next steps. s
- Find the location of the downloaded file or click on Download folder from your computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to launch it and go through the on-screen instructions.
HP Officejet Printer Important Models
123 HP Officejet Pro 8021 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
- Take out the ink cartridges that you have received with the printer parcel if it is a first time setup.
- Then, open the door of hp ojpro 8710 ink carriage area, and identify the slots for the ink cartridges. Hold back until the printer stops making noise.
- To make your work easy, the slots have a marking of color.
- Ink cartridge will come with protective straps on the edges to prevent it from any leaks.
- Insert the ink cartridges inside the slots without touching the ink nozzles and copper contacts.
- While inserting you need to follow holding positions. The copper strips should touch the slot, and it should rest in place.
- If you find difficulty in inserting the cartridge, try to slide it down and insert it. After inserting the ink cartridge, the next is to align the installed ink cartridge.
- Aligning the ink cartridge will improve the print quality while printing tasks.
- For aligning, your 123.hp.com/ojpro8021 printer should have loaded with plain white paper.
- Go to the HP Solution Center and click on Settings. From Settings, click on Printer Toolbox.
- When the dialogue box appears, choose Align the Print Cartridges option. And then, click on Align and go through the on-screen instructions.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8021 Wireless Mobile Printing
- Supply electrical connection to HP Officejet Pro 8021 printer using the power cord. Have a glance at the printer manual to find the supporting Application for the wireless mobile printing.
- Add your hp 8021 printer to the list and download the supporting mobile printing app from the App Store.
- Let HP Officejet Pro 8021 printer reach the active state with the help of the power button.
- Ensure that the mobile device is in connection with hp officejet pro 8021 printer over a wireless network.
- If the devices are in a different network, transfer the devices to the same local network of your choice.
- Before proceeding to the printing, amend the settings according to the expectation.
- Then, fill up the details when prompted and review the settings for the network. Click on OK after changing the necessary settings.
- Choose the file to print from the intended app and tap on Print.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8021 Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
Here is the guide for first wireless setup for all edition of Windows system. We have specified steps for Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8. After adding your printer to the home network, you can start assigning the print tasks. For addition printer support and functions, you need to install the Windows Update. Go through the steps for the printer to get into the right path.
For Windows 8.1
- It is simple to add a printer to Windows 8.1 computer. As a first move, move the cursor to the right corner of the home screen.
- Move the cursor up to click on Settings and get the Change PC settings page.
- Search for the PC and devices option and tap on Devices. Your printer name will appear in the Printers list.
- If your printer name is not available, click on Add a device option and install hp officejet pro 8021 printer.
- The user can use the Add a printer option to install the printer. It is another way to include your printer to the network.
Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
The wireless printer helps the users to stay from cable clutter while setting up the network connection for the device. It requires less effort and money to install a wireless printer.
- With the help printer’s built-in control, select the Wi-Fi network. The secured network connection will ask you to type in the network username and password.
- Using the CD or HP Easy Start, install the necessary printer driver on the Mac.
- From the Dock, you need to select the System Preferences. Under the hardware section, choose Print & Fax on the control panel.
- If you can figure out the plus icon in the control panel, click on it.
- Find and choose the IP tile on the pop-up window. Scroll down the available protocol options to choose Internet Protocol IP.
- Keep your hp officejet pro 8021 printer’s IP address and queue name and type it when asked.
- Make use of the Print Using option from the menu to choose the correct printer driver.
- Finally, clicking the Add button will complete hp ojpro 8021 wireless printer setup. The network will list the printer when you attempt to print the documents or photos.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8021 Troubleshooting
Printer is too slow
- When the printer gets older, it starts to give issues like slow printing, fade printing, and more.
- The frequent maintenance procedure can help you with the slow printing problem.
- Check if the printer is working in the normal speed specified in the printer manual. If you find the difference in printer speed, troubleshoot 123.hp.com/ojpro8021 printer.
- Place the router near the devices to check if it works to enhance the printing speed.
- If you are using the internet for printing documents, the speed of the internet may affect the printing speed. Analyze the speed of the internet with a common speed test.
- If the internet speed is normal, check the papers inserted in the printer manual.
- Sticky papers or torn papers will affect the free flow of paper inside the paper path. So, avoid using the damaged paper in the paper tray.
- The mobile printing task may also cause a printer to print slowly. It is completely because of the network connection.
- You can try unchecking the automatic duplex setting. Because activation of automatic duplex may slow down the printing process.
- Check the ink levels present in the cartridges which is important. Low ink or depleting ink will cause lagging in the printing.
- All the above steps will help with resolving the slow printing. If the issue continues, you need to avail our technical support.
Paper Jam or Multiple Sheets are Drawn
- The paper jam occurs when hp officejet pro 8021 setup printer roller draws more than one paper at a time.
- When the roller pulls two or more paper, it stuck the paper in the paper path. It will stop the upcoming print tasks to get done.
- Press the Cancel button to stop the current printing tasks. Once your ojpro8021 printer is idle, use the flashlight to look into the paper path.
- You can refer to the following steps to get rid of the stuck paper. First, check the inlet and outlet paper trays for stuck paper.
- Remove with care if you find one. You may find stuck paper in the ADF. Examine the ADF to remove those jammed papers.
- For that, you need to open the ADF and continue with the removal process. Switch over to the printing process to check if the issue has fixed.
- If the issue persists, inspect the inner path of the printer. While you attempt to check the inner path, you need to turn off the printer.
- Delink the electrical cords from the power cord to prevent mishaps.
- There are certain places where you need to check for the jammed paper. Inspect and remove the stuck paper from the ink or toner cartridge access area, beneath the paper path cover, input tray, bottom cleanout door, and rear access door.