123.hp.com/dj2130 - 123 HP Deskjet 2130 Driver Setup
HP DeskJet 2130 printers are commonly used by people from the fundamental level of wants like small office or home – office. The works involved in these work areas does not include numerous tasks and thereby makes the functioning with 123.hp.com/dj2130 printer easy. It is more widespread because of its sensible costs in the market which is affordable by people of all monetary classes. The quality it provides in its jobs is decent enough and the speed is laudable.
- It also allows the wireless connectivity and the wireless printing features are available in this printer range making the printer more useful.
123 HP Deskjet 2130 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1:Unboxing the printer
- Before you try to take the HP DeskJet 2130 printer out from the package, make sure that all the wrappers and the bindings over the printer are removed and the pack is protected from damage.
- Now, tear away all the wrappers and then take the printer out of the cardboard box and place it in a fitting position close to to the router and computer.
Step 2:Installation of Ink Cartridges
- Once after the HP printer is connected with the power cable and the other cables and connections are made, open the cartridge carriage door.
- Take the ink cartridges out of the printer package and remove all the tapes and wrappers and then insert them into their relevant slots.
Step 3:Load Enough Papers
- Then, open the input tray of the 123.hp.com/setup 2130 printer device to load the papers and check for any tapes and guard sheets.
- Now, place enough and satisfactory sheets of papers needed for your print jobs and close the tray.
123 HP Deskjet 2130 Services
ePrint is a feature that can be enabled on any HP printer and the preferred mobile device from which the email of the print jobs with the concerned documents or photo to be printed can be sent.
AirPrint is also a mobile printing solution existing and accessible only on the Apple mobile device that allows the users to send the print jobs directly from it to the printer.
Google Cloud services enhance the support to its users to register their mobile device on it and then the print jobs to be sent directly from the mobile device to the printer.
The most familiar and instant need of anyone who buys a printer is printing of the preferred documents and the photo on the printer with the best quality obtainable.
Scanner glass on the printer allows the users to make a duplicate copy of the original papered document in the similar paper design.
The papered original document or photo can be saved as a file format in the associated computer using the scanner which can be used in future for some purpose.
123 HP Deskjet 2130 Driver Installation
123 HP Deskjet 2130 Driver Install For Windows
To install the driver software for your HP DeskJet 2130 printers on your Windows computer, follow the steps that are explained below:
- The process of installing the driver software for your HP DeskJet 2130 printer device can be initialized only when the initial setups and the connections are made right.
- Also, it is significant for the power cables and the other cables to be connected at the right ports.
- Then, check if the router provides the required active internet connection for the computer to entire the 123 hp driver download.
- After the checks are over, open the browser and open 123.hp.com/setup 2130 printer and select the printer model as HP DeskJet 2130 printer.
- The site would display you the list of driver software packages on hand for the printer chosen. Choose one from the list that has all the features hold up you need to take in on your printer and download it.
- Once the browser completes the download, start the installation and trail the instructions displayed on screen.
- Connect the HP DeskJet 2130 printer and the Windows computer with the USB cable when you are prompted and complete the process.
123 HP Deskjet 2130 Driver Install For Mac
To install the driver firmware for your HP DeskJet 2130 printer on your Mac computer, follow the procedure explained below:
- Before the start of the driver installation for your HP printer device, make certain of the proper setup and the connection on the printer.
- Also, check if the network provided for your computer by the router is good enough and unbroken.
- Then, do check if the power supply is fair enough for the HP printer device to work well and continuous.
- Now, open the official site of the HP on your browser and select the printer model as HP DeskJet 2130 printer.
- The site would display the list of available driver software as packages of varied features and services, on selection for you to include on your printer.
- From the roll of existing driver software displayed, choose one that suits your need and start the download.
- After the software is downloaded on your browser, install the software in your Mac computer.
- Follow the on screen instructions to go on with the flow and complete the process of driver installation.
HP Deskjet Printer models
123 HP Deskjet 2130 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridges for your HP DeskJet 2130 printer device, follow the procedure explained below:
- At first, check if the initial setups and the connections for your HP DeskJet 2130 printer device are made right.
- Also, make it definite that the power cable for your 123 hp setup dj2130 printer device is connected on the accurate port of your printer.
- Check if it is plugged in on the socket that would provide a permanent power supply.
- Now, turn on the printer device and stay for it go to the idle state and muted.
- Then, the cartridge carriage door on your printer must be opened and check if there are any stickers or sheets put inside it.
- Now, take out the ink cartridges from the bundle and take out the tab from the cartridge.
- Then, break away the orange cap that protects the ink from leaking out by twisting it in counter clockwise bearing.
- Bend away the tab on the sides of the cartridge and bend it to some explicit point. Be sure that you don’t bend it more than the mentioned maximum.
- Gently, insert the cartridge into the respective slots on the cartridge carriage with the appropriate colors and close the carriage and check if the printing is good and clear enough.
123 HP Deskjet 2130 Wireless Mobile Printing
To include the various mobile printing solutions on the HP DeskJet 2130 printer, follow the procedure explained below:
- The most common solution, ePrint can be included on your HP DeskJet 2130 printer device by turning on the ePrint option on the printer control panel.
- On affirmation, you’ll be informed with the email address of the printer to which the print jobs can be sent directly from the mobile.
- To use the Cloud Print service on printer, register your mobile device to the Google’s cloud service through which the documents or photos from the mobile device to be printed can be sent directly to 123.hp.com/setup 2130 printer.
- The Airprint feature can be integrated on your printer device by turning on the Airprint feature on your Apple mobile device and linking both printer and the computer to the same wireless network.
123 HP Deskjet 2130 Wireless Setup
Deskjet 2130 Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
To connect your HP DeskJet 2130 printer device to the wireless network connection through the Windows computer, follow the below procedure that is explained:
- Before you go in to the procedure of connecting your HP printer device to the wireless network connection, check if the initial setups and connections are made right and unblemished.
- Be sure of the wireless network connectivity provided by the router and check if it is uninterrupted and active enough.
- Now, open the Wireless Setup Wizard from the network settings on your Control Panel of the HP DeskJet 2130 printer.
- The wizard would open and display you the list of wireless networks available for your printer to connect with, in its locality.
- Pick the network that is provided by your wireless router and fix your 123.hp.com/support printer with that network.
- Do the necessary with the set password, if the panel prompts you to authenticate the network.
- On connecting right with network, the wireless network indicator on your DeskJet 2130 printer will be lit.
Deskjet 2130 Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
To connect the HP DeskJet 2130 printer device to the wireless network connection through the Mac computer, follow the procedure explained below:
- The process of connecting your HP DeskJet 2130 printer device to the wireless network connection can be proceeded only when the initial setups and the connections are made fine and flawless.
- Ensure the network connectivity provided by your router and check if it is active and strong enough for the DeskJet 2130 printer to perform a range of activities.
- Then, on the Printer control panel of your DeskJet 2130 printer, open the wireless setup wizard from the network settings.
- On the wizard, the list of accessible wireless networks will be displayed. From the displayed list, decide the network provided by your router and connect your printer with it.
- If the authentication is required, provide it right away and check if 123 hp wireless status indicator on the printer is lit.
- If so, then 123.hp.com/setup dj2130 printer device is successfully connected to the wireless network.
123 HP Deskjet 2130 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
If your HP DeskJet 2130 printer device goes offline and inactive in your Windows or the Mac computer, follow the below procedures to rectify the faults.
- When this issue crops up on your DeskJet 2130 printer and the computer, first turn off the printer and the other devices connected to it.
- Then, check if the power cords and other connecting cables for the printer with the power supply and the computer are accurate.
- Now, turn on all the devices counting the printer and see if the printer name is itemized on the list of printer and devices connected on the computer.
- If the printer is active, then right click on it and set it as the default printer device for your Windows or the Mac computer.
- At times, the computer control may prompt you to revise the printer firmware installed on it. Then, do them right away from 123.hp.com/setup 2130 printer.
- On trying all these preparations, if the printer is active and online on the computer, then the issue is been resolved.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
If your HP DeskJet 2130 printer device is not found during the process of installing the driver software for it on the Windows or the Mac computer, then follow the methods mentioned below:
- Initially, turn off the DeskJet 2130 printer device, Windows or Mac computer to put right this issue.
- Now check the main constraint for the printer to work well, power supply. Check if it is sound and continual.
- If you find any block or obstruction over the power supply cables of printer, take them off at once to defend the cable and power supply.
- Then, restart the Windows or the Mac computer after closing all the running applications through which the computer will get back to its normal state.
- Also, check if the network provided for 123 hp dj2130 printer and the computer are proper and check the cables if the network is through the Ethernet cable.
- When you are done trying the methods to resolve the issue, install the printer driver software for your printer on your Windows or the Mac computer.
- On the process, if your HP DeskJet 2130 printer device is itemized on the list, then the issue has been resolved.