123.hp.com Deskjet 2600 Printer Setup
HP Deskjet 2600 printer is a range of 123.hp.com/dj2600 printer that is used among the users of different levels of works and needs from small office to home needs. These printers are chosen from the multiple choices because of its affordable price and low running cost of Printer which is the main check for medium level users.
- The features that are supported on this 123.hp.com/setup 2600 printer extend to a wide range
- And all the features that are to be included in the printer are selected and chosen by the user at the time of driver installation.
123 HP Deskjet 2600 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing the printer
- First, tear away all the wrappers and covers around the printer package using a sharp object and be careful while handling the package with the sharp objects.
- Then, take 123.hp.com/setup 2600 printer along with the accessories out from the package and check for any damage and place it in a safe flat surface.
Step 2: Installation of Ink Cartridges
- After you place and connect the power cords and other important cables, take the ink cartridges out and remove the safety tabs and also the wrappers and covers.
- Then insert the cartridges in its respective slots in accordance with the color indication and close the carriage access door.
Step 3: Load Enough Papers
- Now, open the input tray of the printer and check if it free from stickers and other sheets.
- Then place some fresh and clear pares suitable for all kinds of print jobs and make sure that the sheets are enough for all jobs.
123 HP Deskjet 2600 Services
ePrint is a service provided and used along with the Google’s email services through which the print jobs to the printer are sent as email.
Airprint is a feature that is available on the Apple mobile devices as a mobile printing solution that is connected through a wireless network connection.
Google, along with its cloud services allows the mobile device to send the print job of a particular document or photo directly to the printer.
Printing of a document or a photo or any web page is the main and foremost work and functionality of any printer along with different feature attached to it.
The scanner glass on the printer allows the user to get a duplicate copy of the original document or photo without any damage to the originals.
Scanning of a document or a photo allows the user to get the document or photo as a file and save on their computer memory.
123 HP Deskjet 2600 Driver Installation
123 HP Deskjet 2600 Driver Install For Windows
To install the driver software for your HP Deskjet 2600 printer on the Windows computer, follow the steps given below:
- Before you go with the process of installing the driver software for your printer, make sure that the initial setup and the connections for the printer are perfectly done.
- Also, make sure that the power cord is connected to the printer and the USB cable is not connected between the printer and the computer. If so, remove the cable.
- Then, turn on the printer, computer and router and then open 123.hp.com/setup 2600 on the browser.
- On the website, select the printer model as HP Deskjet 2600 printer. On selecting the printer model, the web site will display a list of driver software packages that sufficiently suit the printer and allow different models on the printer.
- From the displayed list of software packages, choose one package so that the software would make the printer organized and more efficient.
- Install the software on the Windows computer and follow the on screen instructions for further more directions and assistance and complete the process.
123 HP Deskjet 2600 Driver Install For Windows
To install hp deskjet 2600 driver firmware for the HP Deskjet printer on your Mac computer, follow the procedure explained below:
- Before you commence with the installation of printer firmware, make sure that printer is done with the preliminary setups and connections.
- Also make sure that the printer and the computer are connected with each other through the USB cable and remove if it is connected.
- Turn on all the devices and open 123.hp.com/dj2600. On the site, select the printer model as HP Deskjet 2600 printer.
- On selecting the printer model, the site will display a list of printer firmware that would be appropriate for your printer model and from the list, select one firmware with the selective features you wish to include in your printer and download it.
- After the software is downloaded, install it on your Mac computer and follow the on screen instructions for further guidance.
- After the installation is completed, check if your printer device is added on your Mac computer devices list.
123 HP Deskjet 2600 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridges for your HP Deskjet 2600 printer, you’ll have to follow the procedure explained below:
- Before you start off and initiate the process of installing the ink cartridges, make sure that the setups and the connections for your printer are done perfectly flawless.
- Also, ensure that 123.hp.com/dj2600 printer is added on to the devices list of the connected computer and if it is installed with the right firmware.
- After you’re done with all the necessary checks, open the cartridge carriage door.
- Then, remove the ink cartridges out from the package and remove the orange tab over the tab and take away all the coverings and wrappers from the cartridge.
- Then, take off the cap that is protecting the ink from leaking by twisting in counter clockwise direction.
- After you have removed all the tabs and caps from the ink cartridges, make sure that you remove all the wrappers and bindings around the cartridge.
- Then, bend away tab on the sides of the cartridge which would act as a lock for the cartridge to stay in its carriage slot.
- Make sure that you don’t bend away the tab more than the specified limit.
- Now, hold the cartridge in such a way that the front facet of the cartridge where the nozzle is fixed faces the slot.
- Then, insert the cartridges into its respective slot by matching its color with the slot color indication and fix it well and close the carriage door.
123 HP Deskjet 2600 Wireless Mobile Printing
- To setup the ePrint feature on your printer, open the network setup on your Printer Control Panel and turn on the ePrint option.
- On confirmation, the printer setup information page will be printed which holds every details about the printer including the email address of the printer which can be used to send 123.hp.com/setup 2600 printer from the mobile device directly to the printer.
- If you wish to include the Airprint feature on your printer, make sure that you turn on the airprint option on your Apple mobile device and connect both the printer and the mobile device with the same wireless network.
- To enhance the cloudprint facility in your printer, register your mobile device to the Google Chrome devices which will allow you to use the Google cloud services which helps you to use the printer from faraway place.
123 HP Deskjet 2600 Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
To set up your HP Deskjet 2600 printer with the wireless network through your Windows computer, follow the steps given below:
- After you have made the initial setups and connections for your 123.hp.com/dj2600 printer right, make it sure that you have not connected any USB cable to your printer.
- Turn on the HP Deskjet 2600 printer, wireless router and the windows computer to set up the wireless connection to your printer.
- On the Printer Control Panel of your HP Deskjet 2600 printer, open the Wireless setup Wizard and select your wireless network name provided by your router from the displayed list and connect your printer to that network.
- If the wireless network from your router is not listed on the displayed network list, select the option Enter New Network Name.
- If the panel prompts for verification of the wireless network, validate it with the password manually.
- On successful connection, the wireless status indicator will be lit on the HP Deskjet 2600 printer.
Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
To connect your HP Deskjet 2600 printer to the wireless network through a MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- When the prior setups and connections are done right for your HP Deskjet 2600 printer, turn on your printer, wireless router and the MAC computer.
- Make it sure that you have not connected your HP Deskjet 2600 printer with the computer through a wired USB.
- On the Printer Control panel, open the wireless setup Wizard that will help you to find the list of wireless network in the printer’s environment.
- Select the wireless network provided by the router from the displayed list and connect your HP Deskjet 2600 printer device.
- Follow the on screen guidelines as directed to proceed with the next steps. If the verification for your wireless network was prompted on the panel, validate your network manually with the set password.
- On successful setup of the wireless network for your 123.hp.com/setup dj2600 printer, the wireless status indicator on your printer will be lit.
123 HP Deskjet 2600 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
When the HP Deskjet 2600 printer displays as Offline on your both Windows or a MAC computer, follow the steps below to resolve it:
- First, check if your HP Deskjet 2600 printer device is turned on and is in the ready state.
- Open the devices and printers list that are connected to your computer and try to locate your printer name.
- Right click on your found printer name and make your HP printer device as the default printer.
- Also, check if the wireless connections introduced and setup on your HP Deskjet 2600 printer are done right and the router is always with an active internet connection.
- If the prompt to update the already installed printer firmware on your computer pops up, do it immediately for it is mainly important to keep the printer organized. Before you update, uninstall the installed software and then remove the printer device name from the devices and printer list.
- Now, try to print a document or a photo on your printer and if you can find your 123.hp.com/setup 2600 printer device name while stating the printer name with the print job, then the issue is been cleared.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
When the printer cannot be found at the time of driver installation and setup, follow the steps given below:
- When you initially come across this issue, first turn off your printer.
- Check if all power cable for your 123 hp dj2600 printer is connected to main power supply at the right good socket.
- Remove if any blocks or hindrance is there on the power supply lines to set right the power supply to an unremitting connection which is the main necessity.
- Then shut down your windows or the MAC computer only after you close all the applications that are running on your computer for it to revive its setups back.
- Later, switch on your computer and your HP Deskjet 2600 Printer.
- Make all the necessary checks and procedures to connect your printer to the network which is guided above with the instructions.
- After you have tried every method to resolve this issue, try to install the driver software for your printer.
- If your 123.hp.com/dj2600 printer is found on the list of devices and printers, then the issue is been solved.