123 HP Deskjet 2632 Printer Setup
The HP Deskjet 2632 printer is one of the most trivial types of printers prevailing in the trade industry of the printers at an economical price.This 123.hp.com/dj2632 printer allows you to use and enjoy the different and diverse features that are provided from the driver software installed on your computer.
- These features help you to transform your basic home or office level printer to a greater level with added and extraordinary usage.
- For all these features to be established on your HP Printer, the initial setups and the cable connections must be done right and perfect.
123 HP Deskjet 2632 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing the printer
- Before setting up 123.hp.com/setup 2632 printer, remove all the tapes and wrappers around the HP printer device.
- Also , make it ascertain that you don’t damage the printer parts or other accessories when using the sharp object while tearing away the wrappers.
Step 2: Installation of Ink Cartridges
- After you place the printer in a safe table and connect the power cord at the right port, open the ink cartridge carriage access door.
- Then, insert the ink cartridge in its respective slots gently and close the carriage access door.
Step 3: Load Enough Papers
- To load the printer input tray with enough papers, pull out the input tray after lifting up the output tray.
- Place new and fresh sheets of plain paper on to the input tray and make sure that you place enough number of papers.
123 HP Deskjet 2632 Services
The HP ePrint is an online cloud service that lets you to print any document or photo by sending a print job through the email.
The Airprint is a mobile printing facility that supports the feature of printing any document from your Apple iOS mobile device that runs on the version 4.2 or above.
Google cloud print is a feature that is provided by Google as a free service which can be used on any computer with a Google personal account.
The most elementary feature of 123.hp.com/dj2632 printer is the ability to print any kind of documents, from the fundamental text document to a photo.
The HP Deskjet 2632 printer is enhanced with the feature to copy any file or document fed to the printer through the automatic document feeder while scanning or printing.
The HP Deskjet 2632 Printer not only provides you the feature of printing a document. It also allows you to scan a paper document and hoard them on your computer.
123 HP Deskjet 2632 Driver Installation
123 HP Deskjet 2632 Driver Install For Windows
To install the printer driver software for your HP Deskjet 2632 printer on your Windows, follow the steps given below:
- After the process of assembling the initial setups and connections, open the browser on your windows computer.
- Open 123.hp.com/setup 2632 and select the printer model as HP Deskjet 2632 printer.
- On selecting the printer model, the web page will present the list of available driver software package for your printer model such that the software package makes your printer more professional.
- Download a software package that would support all the necessary features on your HP printer device.
- Once the download is done with, install the software file on your Windows computer.
- Follow as directed on screen and when it prompts you to pick up the connection type to connect your HP Deskjet 2632 printer with the computer, select the option, USB cable connection.
- Then, attach and connect the USB cable to your printer device when it prompts you to connect.
- Now, check if your HP Deskjet 2632 printer is listed on the Devices and Printers list on your Windows computer.
123 HP Deskjet 2632 Driver Install For Mac
To install the printer driver software for your HP Deskjet 2632 printer on your MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- Once after the HP Deskjet 2632 printer is setup to the initial specifications and the connections, open the browser on your MAC computer.
- Open 123 hp setup dj2632 and select HP Deskjet 2632 printer as the printer model.
- The web page will display a list of driver software that is available supports all the features for the HP Deskjet 2632 printer.
- Select a pertinent software package that would match your printer model and download it.
- Once the software file completes its download from the HP site, install it on your MAC computer.
- Follow as directed on screen and when the prompt to choose the connection type appears, select USB cable connection option.
- Then, connect your HP Deskjet 2632 printer with the computer through an USB cable when it prompts you to connect the USB cable.
- On your MAC computer, open the printer and other devices link list and check if your HP Deskjet 2632 printer is enlisted.
123 HP Deskjet 2632 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridges on the HP Deskjet 2632 printer, follow the steps given below:
- To install the ink cartridge on your HP printer, open the ink cartridge carriage access door.
- Make certain that 123.hp.com/dj2632 printer becomes dormant and mute before going on.
- On the ink cartridge, an orange pull-up tab will be present. Pull away the orange tab entirely.
- Before you proceed with other steps, make it sure that you have removed all the safety tabs and the plastic wrapper around the cartridge utterly. Otherwise, there are chances for the ink to drip from the cartridge.
- Hold the ink cartridge tight and snap off the orange cap that protects the ink from leaking by twisting it. Twist the orange cap in counter-clockwise until it breaks off.
- While doing this, don’t put a hand on the copper contacts or ink nozzle to put off the ink from clogging or ink failure.
- Gently curve out the tab away from the ink cartridge. On the while, be sure that you don’t bend the cartridge away more.
- Bending more than this might result in cartridge spoil or breaking off of that particular tab.
- Turn the ink cartridge to a position in such a way that the contacts of the ink cartridge are facing downwards at the ink slots on the carriage. Then match the cartridge with slot color indication.
- Insert the cartridge into the relevant slot and smoothly push down the cartridge so that it fits into its place well.
123 HP Deskjet 2632 Wireless Mobile Printing
- On the Control Panel of your HP Deskjet 2632 printer, select the eprint button or option and then turn on the web services.
- After the Web services on your HP printer device is turned on, the Printer Setup Instructions page will be printed on the printer which includes information about the email address of your HP printer.
- To setup the Cloud printing feature on your HP Deskjet 2632 printer, open the Chrome browser on your computer or the Chrome book and sign in to your personal Google account.
- Search for the devices that are registered on the Chrome through the search bar and then press enter.
- If your 123.hp.com/setup 2632 printer is listed under the new devices list, click Register.
- Connect your Apple device running on iOS to the same wireless network connection to use the Airprint feature.
123 HP Deskjet 2632 Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
To set up your HP Deskjet 2632 printer with the wireless network through your Windows computer, follow the steps given below:
- After you have made the initial setups and connections for your HP Deskjet 2632 printer right, make it sure that you have not connected any USB or Ethernet cable to your printer.
- Turn on the HP Deskjet 2632 printer, wireless router and the windows computer to establish the wireless connection to your printer.
- On the Printer Control Panel of your 123.hp.com/dj2632 printer, open the Wireless setup.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard opens along with a list of wireless networks available displayed.
- Select your wireless network name and connect your HP Deskjet 2632 printer to that network.
- If your network name is unavailable on the list, select the option Enter New Network Name and type the name of your wireless network manually.
- If the panel request for authentication, type the password of your wireless network manually.
- On successful connection establishment, the wireless status indicator will be lit on the HP Deskjet 2632 printer.
Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
To connect your HP Deskjet 2632 printer to the wireless network through a MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- After the initial setups and connections are done right and perfect for the HP Deskjet 2632 printer, turn on your printer, wireless router and the MAC computer.
- Make it sure that your HP printer is not connected with the computer through a wired USB or Ethernet cable.
- On the Printer Control panel of 123.hp.com/setup dj2632 printer, go to the wireless setup.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard displays a list of wireless network that are available in your backdrop for your printer to connect with.
- Select wireless network name of your router to connect your HP printer device to that network.
- Follow the on screen instructions as directed and advance to the next steps. If the password for your wireless network was prompted, validate your network.
- On successful setup of the wireless network for your HP Deskjet 2632 printer, the wireless status indicator on your printer will be lit.
123 HP Deskjet 2632 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
When the HP Deskjet 2632 printer displays as Offline on your both Windows or a MAC computer, follow the steps below to resolve it :
- Initially, check if your 123 hp dj2632 printer device is turned on and is in the ready state. If not, restart the printer.
- Open the windows that would put on view the devices and printers associated on your computer and check your printer name. If it is not marked as active, select the option Set as Default Printer and choose it to be the default printer.
- Also, check if the wireless connections of the HP Deskjet 2632 printer are apt and the router is with a pulsating internet connection.
- If the HP Deskjet 2632 printer is connected to a network through a wired cable, then check if the cable is connected on the precise port.
- If the on screen instructions prompt you to update your hp printer driver software installed on your Windows or the MAC computer, update it from 123.hp.com/setup 2632.
- Attempt to print and if you can find your HP Deskjet 2632 printer device name while stipulating the printer name with the print job, then the issue is been cleared.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
To solve this issue that happens during the installation process on the Windows or a MAC computer, follow the steps given below :
- When you are mired with this problem, first turn off your printer.
- Check if all the power cords and power supply is not seamless and spotless.
- Remove if any complication is there on the power supply lines to rectify your power supply to an incessant connection for the power supply is the main necessity for your printer to be in the active state.
- Then shut down your windows or the MAC computer after you close all the running applications to normalize the working.
- Later, switch on your computer and your HP Deskjet 2632 Printer.
- Do all the mandatory setups to connect your printer to the network which is already explained above. Kindly refer them for any doubts or clarification.
- Also, check if the HP Deskjet 2632 printer is without any damage and in proper state.
- After you’re done with the entire thing, try to print a sample copy of some file.
- If your 123.hp.com/dj2632 printer is found, then the issue is been solved.