123.hp.com/setup 2633 – 123 HP Deskjet 2633 Printer Setup
HP Deskjet 2633 printer is one of the most desirable printers among the range of Deskjet printers which ranks better with its feature support and capabilities. All these features help 123.hp.com/dj2633 printer move forward in its performance map.
- The HP Deskjet 2633 printer offers the users with the best print quality that is provided by the ink cartridges that comes together with the package.
- The printer is available so common in the market place and also is so affordable. It suits all the office needs and the home needs and the modes can be shifted so well and easily.
123 HP Deskjet 2633 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing the 123.hp.com/setup 2633 printer
- To setup the printer, first remove the printer out from the box by tearing away all the bindings and coverings around the box and leave it in a safe place.
- Make sure that you check the printer for its quality and be careful when use the sharp objects.
Step 2: Installation of Ink Cartridges
- The ink cartridges for 123.hp.com/setup 2633 printer are available with the package and take them out of it.
- Remove all the wrappers around the ink cartridge and also the tabs that guard the ink from leaking out.
Step 3: Load Enough Papers
- Open the input tray of the HP Deskjet 2633 printer and remove if any tapes stuck to it.
- Load it with fresh and plain sheets of papers that will be suitable for all kinds of print job and check if it would sufficient.
123 HP Deskjet 2633 Services
ePrint is feature that is allowed and used through the email facility and helps the user in working with the printer even away from it.
The mobile devices using Apple’s iOS uses the feature called Airprint that helps the user to print any document through the same wireless network.
The Cloudprint is a feature that enables the user to print anything, a document or a photo from the device to the printer through the Google cloud service.
The most widespread and the necessary feature on a printer are to print any sort of files. The HP Deskjet 2633 printer prints any files or photo with best quality.
The HP Deskjet 2633 printer has its own copying facility through which the scanned documents or photos are copied as paper prints for future uses and needs.
The HP Deskjet 2633 printer allows scanning of document through the scanner glass and save it on the connected computer automatically without the user’s command.
123 HP Deskjet 2633 Driver Installation
123 HP Deskjet 2633 Driver Install For Windows
To install the driver software for your HP deskjet 2633 printer on your Windows computer, follow the steps given below:
- Before commencing the driver installation process, make sure that you have done all the initial setup and connections perfectly flawless.
- Then, on your computer, open 123.hp.com/dj2633 and select the printer model from the list displayed.
- The website will load with a list of all the driver software firms that will well suit your printer and make the printer more dynamic.
- From the list, choose one that includes all the necessary features to be added to your printer and download it.
- Once the download is over, start the installation process by installing it on the Windows computer.
- To proceed further, follow the on screen instructions and when the prompt for the selection of connection type pops up, select the USB connection depending on your desires.
- Then, check the Windows computer for the list of devices and printers connected to it and check if your 123.hp.com/setup 2633 printer is added to your computer.
123 HP Deskjet 2633 Driver Install For Mac
To install the driver software for your HP deskjet 2633 printer on your MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- Before you start off with the installation process, make sure that all the initial procedures are done right and accurate.
- Open 123.hp.com/setup 2633 from the browser of the MAC computer.
- The web site will request you to select the printer model to help you out. Make the selection and the web page will display a list of firmware packages apt for your printer.
- From the displayed list of firmware, choose one that will boost up the grades of the printers to a higher level and download the software file.
- After the download is completed, install it on the MAC computer and follow as directed on screen for further process.
- On the while, if the pop up to choose the connection type arises, select the USB connection as such.
- Connect the USB cable between the computer and the printer when the prompt for it displays and complete the process.
HP Deskjet Printer models
123 HP Deskjet 2633 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridges for your HP deskjet 2633 printer without any lags or mistakes, follow the steps given below:
- As the first and basic step, open the ink cartridge carriage door and remove all the tapes stuck in it.
- Now, take out the ink cartridges and remove the orange tab that holds together all the coverings and wrappers around the cartridge.
- Then, unwrap the cartridge completely and make sure that no wrappers are attached to the cartridge.
- Removing the wrappers completely will ensure that the cartridge does not leak out any ink from it.
- Then, remove the orange cap-like tab that protects the ink cartridge from leaking and twist it to snap it off totally from the cartridge.
- When you do this, be careful that you don’t touch the copper contacts for it might result in leaking of ink or clogging of it.
- Then, bend the tab that is attached on the sides of the ink cartridge to a specific limit. Bending more than that limit will cause the tab to snap off away from the cartridge.
- Now, hold the ink cartridge in such a way that the front facet of the cartridge faces down towards the carriage slots.
- Then, insert all the ink cartridges into the respective slots by matching its color with the slot color indicator and push it in gently.
- After inserting every cartridge into the carriage, close the carriage door and perform 123.hp.com/dj2633 print jobs.
123 HP Deskjet 2633 Wireless Mobile Printing
- On the Printer Control Panel of your HP Deskjet 2633 printer, choose the eprint button or option and then turn on the web services.
- When the web services are turned on for your HP Deskjet 2633 printer, the printer setup information page will be printed on the printer which includes many details regarding the printer along with the printer’s email.
- If you wish to setup the Cloud printing feature on your HP Deskjet 2633 printer, open the Chrome browser on your computer or the Chrome book and sign in to your personal Google account.
- If your HP Deskjet 2633 printer is itemized under the new devices list, click on the printer name and click Register.
- To use the Airprint feature with your 123.hp.com/setup 2633 printer, connect your Apple iOS device to the same wireless network connection to which your printer is connected to.
123 HP Deskjet 2633 Wireless Setup
Deskjet 2633 Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
To set up your HP Deskjet 2633 printer with the wireless network through your Windows computer, follow the steps given below:
- Check if the major setups and connections for your HP Deskjet 2633 printer are made explicit.
- Switch on 123.hp.com/dj2633 printer, wireless router and the windows computer to setup the wireless connection to your printer.
- On the Printer Control Panel of your HP Deskjet 2633 printer, open the Wireless setup.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard on the Printer Control Panel opens with a list of wireless networks available.
- Select your wireless network name and connect your HP Deskjet 2633 printer to that network.
- If your network name is not itemized on the list, go for the option Enter New Network Name to type the name of your wireless network manually and connect the printer to it.
- If the panel of the HP Deskjet 2633 printer prompts you to authenticate, validate your wireless network manually.
- When the wireless connection is setup right, the wireless status indicator will be lit on the HP Deskjet 2633 printer.
Deskjet 2633 Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
To connect your HP Deskjet 2633 printer to the wireless network through a MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- Once the initial setups and connections are done fully fine for the HP Deskjet 2633 printer, turn on the printer, wireless router and the MAC computer.
- Then, check if the HP Deskjet 2633 printer is connected with the computer through a wired USB or Ethernet cable.
- On the Printer Control panel of the HP Deskjet 2633 printer, open the wireless setup.
- The list of available wireless network in and around the location of your printer will be displayed on the wireless setup wizard..
- Choose your own wireless network name from the displayed list and connect your HP Deskjet 2633 printer device to that specific network.
- Follow the instructions as direct on screen to proceed further. If the panel prompts for validation of your chosen wireless network, authenticate your network.
- On successful setup of the wireless network for your 123.hp.com/setup 2633 printer, the wireless status indicator on your printer will burn.
123 HP Deskjet 2633 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
When the HP Deskjet 2633 printer is marked as Offline on your both Windows or a MAC computer display, follow the steps below to resolve it.
- At first, check if your HP Deskjet 2633 printer device is turned on and is in the active state. If not, restart the 123.hp.com/setup 2633 printer to make it stable.
- Then, on your computer, check for the list of devices and printers that are linked to the computer and see if your HP Deskjet 2633 printer is in the active state and make it as the default printer device.
- Also, check if the wireless connections of the HP Deskjet 2633 printer are proper and the router is on the right and appropriate internet connection.
- If the HP Deskjet 2633 printer is connected to a network through a wired cable, then check if the cable is connected on the accurate port.
- If the on screen instructions prompt you to make improvements on your printer driver software, update it from 123.hp.com/setup dj2633.
- Attempt to print any document or photo and if you can find your HP Deskjet 2633 printer name when assigning the print job, then the issue is been resolved.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
To solve this issue with your HP printer heading up during the installation process on the Windows or a MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- When the issue of finding the printer during the driver installation, first turn off your printer.
- Check if all the power cords are undamaged and the power supply is perfect.
- Remove if any block is there on the power supply lines to ensure a constant power supply which is the main requirement.
- Then shut down your computer after all the open applications are closed and start it again to stabilize the computer.
- Later, switch on your windows or the MAC computer and your HP Deskjet 2633 Printer.
- Then, setup your HP Deskjet 2633 printer to the wireless network provided by your wireless router.
- Also, check if the HP printer device is without any problem and in proper state.
- When you try all the alternate methods to resolve this issue, try to install the driver software.
- If your 123.hp.com/dj2633 printer is found, then the issue is been resolved and your printer is all set to work normal.