HP Deskjet 2634 setup – 123.hp.com/setup 2634
The HP Deskjet 2634 printer is a well-known and a decipherable printer model at an unbiased price.This 123.hp.com/dj2634 printer helps you to make use of and experience widely divergent variety of features pertaining to all the paper works.
- The miscellaneous feature support offered by the HP Deskjet 2634 driver printer blooms up the complete functioning experience.
- The HP printers widen their extensive support that hikes up the printer’s competence level to a lot better pinnacle.
- All together with the supreme setups and associations and the clear-cut driver software, the HP Printer moves to a superior level.
123 HP Deskjet 2634 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1:Unboxing the 123.hp.com/setup 2634 printer
- Tear away all the tapes and wrappers around the package of the HP Deskjet 2634 printer using a sharp object, watchfully.
- Then, take away the HP Deskjet 2634 printer and its accessories from the pack.
Step 2:Installation of Ink Cartridges
- After connecting the power cord and the cables on your HP Deskjet 2634 printer, open the ink cartridge access door and then remove the wrappers around the ink cartridge.
- Now, gently insert the ink cartridge on the respective slots and then close the carriage access door.
Step 3:Load Enough Papers
- Elevate the output tray of the 123.hp.com/setup dj2634 printer and pull out the input tray.
- Place the fresh clear sheets of paper fit for printing on the input tray of the HP Deskjet 2634 printer and make sure that it is enough.
123 HP Deskjet 2634 Services
HP ePrint is a printing facility that allows printing any document and photo on it just by sending an email to the printer with the print job.
Airprint is a printing support provided by the Apple and is usable only on the Apple mobile devices that run on the iOS 4.2 or above.
Google Cloud Print is a online service provided by the google which requires a Google personal account to print any document from any mobile device.
The Printing feature is the most fundamental and the basic operations that could be performed with 123.hp.com/setup 2634 printer with the best quality of print.
HP Deskjet 2634 printer has the feature of copying any document or photo through the scanner to the printer memory and save them for future use.
HP Deskjet 2634 printer lets you to scan any document or photo and save them on the computer connected to the printer.
123 HP Deskjet 2634 Driver Installation
123 HP Deskjet 2634 Driver Install For Windows
To install the printer driver software for your HP Deskjet 2634 printer on your Windows computer, follow the steps given below :
- Once the initial setups for the 123.hp.com/dj2634 printer are done perfect, open the browser on your windows computer.
- Open 123.hp.com/setup 2634 and select the printer model as HP Deskjet 2634 printer.
- After selecting the printer model, the web page will display you the few download links of the suitable driver software for your printer model such that the software package makes your printer more dexterous.
- Download a software package that would include all the features for your 123.hp.com/setup 2634 HP printer.
- Once the download completion indication pops up, install the software file on your Windows computer.
- Follow the on screen instructions as directed and when it prompts you to decide and choose on the connection type to connect your HP Deskjet 2634 printer with the computer, choose USB cable connection option.
- Then, affix the USB cable to your HP printer device.
- Now, check if your HP Deskjet 2634 printer is itemized on the Devices and Printers list on your Windows computer.
123 HP Deskjet 2634 Driver Install For Mac
To install the printer driver software for your HP Deskjet 2634 printer on your MAC computer, follow the steps given below :
- After the HP Deskjet 2634 printer is established with the initial conditions and the connections open the browser on your MAC computer.
- Visit 123 hp dj2634 and select hp printer as the printer model.
- The web page will display a list of driver software that holds all the features necessary and you desire for your HP Deskjet 2634 driver.
- Select apt software enclose that would enhance your printer model and download it.
- After the driver software file has completed its download, install it on your MAC computer.
- Follow as directed on screen instructions and when it prompts you to choose the connection type, pick the USB cable connection.
- Then, connect your 123.hp.com/setup 2634 printer with the computer through an USB cable when it prompts you to hook up the cable.
- On your MAC computer, open the devices list and check if your HP Deskjet 2634 printer is present on that list.
HP Deskjet Printer models
123 HP Deskjet 2634 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridges on the HP Deskjet 2634 printer, follow the steps given below :
- To install the ink cartridge for your HP Deskjet 2634 printer, open the ink cartridge carriage access door.
- Make assured that the 123.hp.com/dj2634 printer becomes quiescent before moving ahead.
- Over the ink cartridge will be an orange pull-up tab which has to be taken off totally.
- Before you gush down with the next step, make it definite that you have removed the orange pull-up tab and the plastic wrapper around the cartridge out-and-out. Or else, there is likelihood for the ink to seep out from the cartridge.
- Hold the ink cartridge and twist the orange cap that protects the ink from leaking.
- While doing this, don’t put your hand on the copper contacts or ink nozzle to forestall the ink from clogging or ink failure.
- Gently bend the tab away along the side of the ink cartridge. Be definite that you don’t bend away the cartridge too much.
- Bending more than a specific limit might result in damage of the ink cartridge or breaking off of that tab.
- Hold the ink cartridge in such a way that the front face of the ink cartridge faces the slots in the carriage.
- Insert the cartridge into the relevant slot on the HP Deskjet 2634 printer and gently push down the cartridge so that it fits into its place well.
123 HP Deskjet 2634 Wireless Mobile Printing
- On the Printer Control Panel of your HP Deskjet 2634 printer setup, choose the eprint button or option and then trigger the web services.
- After you activate on the Web services on your HP Deskjet 2634 printer device, the Printer Setup Instructions page will be printed on the printer which includes information about the email address of your HP printer.
- To setup the Cloud printing feature on your HP Deskjet 2634 printer, open the Chrome browser on your computer or the Chrome book and sign in to your personal Google account.
- Search for the devices that are previously registered on the Chrome on the search bar.
- If your HP Deskjet 2634 printer is itemized under the new devices list, click on the printer name and click Register.
- To use the Airprint feature with your 123.hp.com/setup dj2634 printer, connect your Apple iOS device to the same wireless network connection to which your printer is connected to.
123 HP Deskjet 2634 Wireless Setup
Deskjet 2634 Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
To set up your HP Deskjet 2634 printer with the wireless network through your Windows computer, follow the steps given below :
- Check if the prime setups and connections for your HP Deskjet 2634 printer are made clear-cut.
- Switch on the HP Deskjet 2634 printer, wireless router and the windows computer to establish the wireless connection to your printer.
- On the Printer Control Panel of your 123.hp.com/setup 2634 printer, open the Wireless setup.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard opens all along with a list of wireless networks available.
- Select your wireless network name and connect your HP Deskjet 2634 printer to that network.
- If your network name is not itemized on the list, have a preference to the option Enter New Network Name and type the name of your wireless network manually.
- If the panel of the HP Deskjet 2634 printer prompts you to authenticate, validate your wireless network manually.
- On a firm and a successful connection establishment, the wireless status indicator will be lit on the HP Deskjet 2634 printer.
Deskjet 2634 Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
To connect your HP Deskjet 2634 printer to the wireless network through a MAC computer, follow the steps given below :
- Once the initial setups and connections are done completely fine for the HP Deskjet 2634 printer, turn on the printer, wireless router and the MAC computer.
- Make it certain that you have not connected your HP Deskjet 2634 printer with the computer through a wired USB or Ethernet cable.
- On the Printer Control panel of 123.hp.com/dj2634 printer, open the wireless setup.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard displays a list of wireless network close by in your surroundings for your HP printer device to connect with.
- Choose your own wireless network name and connect your HP Deskjet 2634 printer device to that specific network.
- Follow as directed and continue with the next steps. If the panel demands for validation of your wireless network, authenticate your network.
- On successful setup of the wireless network for your HP Deskjet 2634 printer, the wireless status indicator on your printer will glow.
123 HP Deskjet 2634 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
When the HP Deskjet 2634 printer is marked as Offline on your both Windows or a MAC computer display, follow the steps below to resolve it :
- At the start, check if your HP Deskjet 2634 printer device is turned on and is in the active state. If not, perk it up.
Open the display window that displays the devices and printers associated on your computer and check your printer name.
- If the printer name is not enabled, pick the option Set as Default Printer and craft it as the default printer.
- Also, check if the wireless connections of the HP Deskjet 2634 printer are proper and the router is with a vivacious internet connection.
- If the HP Deskjet 2634 printer is connected to a network through a wired cable, then check if the cable is connected on the exact port.
- If the on screen instructions prompt you to rework on your printer driver software, update it from 123 hp dj2634.
- Attempt to print any document or photo and if you can find your HP Deskjet 2634 printer name while mentioning the printer name with the print job, then the issue is been resolved.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
To solve this issue heading up during the installation process on the Windows or a MAC computer, follow the steps given below :
- When you are stalled with this issue, first turn off your printer.
- Check if all the power cords and power supply is undamaged and flawless.
- Remove if any holdup is there on the power supply lines to ensure an uninterrupted power supply which is the main compulsion for your printer to be in the active state.
- Then shut your computer down only after you close all the open applications and start it again.
- Later, switch on your computer and your HP Deskjet 2634 Printer.
- Do all the compulsory setups to connect your 123.hp.com/setup 2634 printer to the network which is been explained above earlier. Kindly refer them for any uncertainties.
- Also, check if the 123.hp.com/dj2634 printer is without any damage and in proper state.
- After the whole thing is done and cleared, try to print a sample copy of some file.
- If your HP Deskjet 2634 driver is found, then the issue is been resolved and your printer is back to its state.