123 HP Deskjet 2652 Printer Setup
Among the various printers of different models, HP Deskjet 2652 printer is one printer that stands ahead of the other models. With its attractive design and vibrant color chosen for its appearance enhancement, it is a common and a fast moving model in the field of printers.
- The features that are supported by the printer make 123.hp.com/dj2652 printer more chosen for purchase by the printer users.
- It is designed in such a way that is attracts the people and is very compact. The printer is at an affordable cost and with low running cost.
123 HP Deskjet 2652 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing the printer
- First and foremost, tear away all the wrappers and bindings around the printer package using a sharp object and be careful using the sharp edged objects.
- Then, take 123.hp.com/setup 2652 printer along with the power cables and ink cartridges out from the package and check for any damage and place it in a safe flat surface that would be comfortable for you to use.
Step 2: Installation of Ink Cartridges
- After you have placed and connected the power cords and other important cables, take the ink cartridges out from the carton and remove the safety tabs and also the wrappers and covers around it.
- Then insert the cartridges of particular color in its respective slots in accordance with the color indication and close the carriage access door.
Step 3: Load Enough Papers
- Now, open the input tray of the HP Deskjet 2652 printer and check if it is free from stickers and other protecting guards.
- Then place some fresh and clear papers that would suit all kinds of print jobs and make sure that the sheets are sufficient for all jobs.
123 HP Deskjet 2652 Services
ePrint is on such service or facility that uses the web services to print any document or photo on the printer through email from the mobile device.
Airprint is accessible just through enabling an option on the Apple mobile device for which both the printer and the mobile device must be connected on the same wireless network.
Cloudprint is an online mobile printing service that uses the Google cloud services to access and perform operations on the printer directly from the mobile device.
The ability to print any document or photo directly from the connected computer is the main and most primary function or operation that could be performed by a printer.
The original papered documents or photo can be copied and taken as a duplicate paper copies using the feature called copy that uses the scanner glass.
Scanning of documents or photo allows the user to get a copy of the original papered documents as a file on the connected computer.
123 HP Deskjet 2652 Driver Installation
123 HP Deskjet 2652 Driver Install For Windows
To install the driver software for your HP Deskjet 2652 printer on the Windows computer, follow the steps given below:
- Before you move further with the process of installing the driver software for your printer, make sure that the initial setup and the connections for the printer are completed with nil flaws to be pointed.
- Also, make sure that the power cord is connected between the printer and the power socket and if the USB cable is connected between the printer and the computer, remove it.
- Then, turn on the HP printer other devices and then open 123.hp.com/setup 2652 printer on the browser.
- On the website, select the printer model as HP Deskjet 2652 printer. On selecting the printer model, the web site will load new with a list of driver software packages that amply suit the printer and allow different features on the printer.
- From the displayed list of firmware packages, choose one package so that the software would make the printer organized and more efficient along with extra features.
- Install the software on the Windows computer and follow the on screen instructions for more assistance and complete the process.
123 HP Deskjet 2652 Driver Install For Windows
To install the driver firmware for the HP Deskjet 2652 printer on your Mac computer, follow the procedure explained below:
- Before you commence with the installation of printer firmware for your HP Deskjet 2652 printer, make sure that printer is done with the preliminary setups and connections.
- Also make sure that the printer and the computer are not connected with each other through the USB cable and remove if the USB cable is connected.
- Turn on all the devices and on the browser, open 123.hp.com/dj2652 printer. On the site, select the printer model as HP Deskjet 2652 printer from the drop down list.
- On selecting the printer model, the site will display a list of printer firmware that would be appropriate for your printer model and from the list, select one firmware and download it.
- After the browser completes the download, install it on your Mac computer and follow the on screen instructions for further direction.
- After the installation is completed thoroughly, check if your printer device is added on your Mac computer devices list.
123 HP Deskjet 2652 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridges for your HP Deskjet 2652 printer, you’ll have to follow the procedure explained below:
- Before you initiate the process of installing the ink cartridges, make sure that the setups and the connections for your 123.hp.com/dj2652 printer are done absolutely flawless.
- Also, make it certain that the printer is added on to the devices list of the connected computer and also check if it is installed with the right firmware.
- Then, open the cartridge carriage door. Now, unpack the ink cartridges out from the carton and remove the orange tab over the tab and take away all the coverings and wrappers from the cartridge.
- Then, snap off the orange cap that is preventing the ink from leaking by twisting it in counter clockwise direction.
- After you have removed all the safety tabs and caps from the ink cartridges, make sure that you have removed all the wrappers and bindings around the cartridge.
- Then, bend away the tab on the sides of the cartridge which would act as a lock for the cartridge to stay fixed in its respective slot.
- Ensure that you don’t bend away the tab more than the marked specified limit.
- Now, hold the cartridge in such a way that the front side of the cartridge where the nozzle is set faces the slot.
- Then, insert the cartridges into its relevant slot by matching its color with the color indication on the slot and fix it well and then close the carriage door.
123 HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless Mobile Printing
- To setup the ePrint feature on your HP Deskjet 2652 printer, open the network setup on your Printer Control Panel and turn on the ePrint option.
- After confirmation, the printer setup information page will be printed which contains every details about support.hp.com/driver printer including its email address which can be used to send a print job from the mobile device directly to the printer.
- If you decide to include the Airprint feature on your printer, make sure that you turn on the Airprint option on your Apple mobile device and connect the printer and your mobile device to the same wireless network.
- To add the cloudprint facility in your 123.hp.com/setup 2652 printer, enroll your mobile device to the devices list on Google Chrome which will allow you to use the Google cloud services that would help you to use the printer from faraway place.
123 HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
To set up your HP Deskjet 2652 printer with the wireless network through your Windows computer, follow the steps given below:
- After you have made the preliminary setups and connections for your HP Deskjet 2652 printer precise, make it sure that you have removed the USB cable connected between your printer and the computer.
- Turn on the printer and the other necessary devices to set up the wireless connection to your printer.
- On the Printer Control Panel of your 123.hp.com/dj2652 printer, open the Wireless setup Wizard and select your wireless network name from the list displayed and connect your printer to that selected network.
- If the wireless network from your router is not enlisted on the displayed available networks list, select the option Enter New Network Name.
- If the panel prompts for authentication of the wireless network, validate it with the set password manually.
- On successful connection, the wireless status indicator will be lit on the HP Deskjet 2652 printer.
Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
To connect your HP Deskjet 2652 printer to the wireless network through a MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- If you have done the aforementioned setups and connections are done right for your HP printer, turn on your printer, wireless router and the MAC computer.
- Make it sure that you have not connected your HP Deskjet 2652 printer with the computer through a wired USB and remove if it is connected.
- On the Printer Control panel, open the wireless setup Wizard that will show you the list of wireless network available in the printer’s surroundings.
- Select the wireless network provided by your wireless router from the list displayed and connect your HP Deskjet 2652 printer device.
- Follow the instructions as directed on screen to advance with the next steps. If the authentication for your wireless network was prompted on the panel, confirm your network manually with the set password.
- On successful setup of the wireless network for your HP Deskjet 2652 printer, the wireless status indicator on your printer will be lit.
123 HP Deskjet 2652 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
When the HP Deskjet 2652 printer displays as Offline on your both Windows or a MAC computer, follow the steps below to resolve it:
- Before you check anything else, check if your HP Deskjet 2652 printer device is turned on and already is in the ready state.
- Open the devices and printers list that are connected and added on to your computer and try to track down your printer name.
- Right click on your printer name found on the list and make your HP printer device as the default printer for your computer.
- Also, check if the wireless connections chosen and setup on your HP Deskjet 2652 printer are done right and the router provides you a continuous and an active internet connection.
- If the prompt to revise the printer firmware on your computer pops up, do it immediately. Before you update, uninstall the already installed software and then remove the printer device name from the devices and printer list.
- Now, try to print a document or a photo on your 123.hp.com/setup 2652 printer and if you can find your HP Deskjet 2652 printer device name while specifying the printer name with the print job, then the issue is been cleared.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
When your printer device cannot be found at the time of driver installation and setup, follow the steps given below:
- When you at first come across this problem, first turn off your printer.
- Check if all power cable for your printer is connected to proper power supply at the good socket.
- Remove if there are any blocks or hindrance on the power supply lines to set right the power supply to an unrelenting connection which is the main necessity.
- Then shut down your windows or the MAC computer after you close all the applications and software that are running on your computer for the computer to revive its setups back.
- Later, switch on your computer and your 123.hp.com/setup dj2652 Printer.
- Make all the necessary checks and actions to connect your printer to the network – wired or wireless.
- After you have tried every method mentioned above to resolve this issue, try to install the driver software for your printer.
- If your 123.hp.com/dj2652 printer is found on the list of devices and printers, then the issue is been solved.