123 HP Deskjet 2655 Printer Setup
HP Deskjet 2655 printer is one of the most approachable printers for the printer users of all level from the small office users to the home users. These printers help the users in many different levels of work that incorporates the working 123.hp.com/dj2655 printer to a higher level.
- These printers are made to work better with improved efficiency by making the printer perform many multiple jobs through many mobile printing platforms.
- These enhancements help the user to access and work with the printer even from a faraway place in which the mobile device and the printer are connected through a wireless network connection.
123 HP Deskjet 2655 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing the printer
- Before you do anything else, tear away all the wrappers and bindings around the printer package using a sharp object and be careful while using it.
- Then, take the printer along with the power cables and ink cartridges out from the packed carton box and check for any damages and place it in a safe flat surface that would be comfy for you to use.
Step 2: Installation of Ink Cartridges
- After you have placed and linked the power cords and other necessary cables, take the ink cartridges out from the carton and snap off the safety tabs and also the wrappers and covers around it.
- Then insert the cartridges of particular color in its respective slots in match with the color indication on the slots and close the carriage access door.
Step 3: Load Enough Papers
- Now, open the input tray of 123.hp.com/setup 2655 printer and check if it is free from stickers and other protecting guards.
- Then place some fresh and clear papers that would go well with all kinds of print jobs and make sure that the sheets are ample for all jobs.
123 HP Deskjet 2655 Services
The HP ePrint is an online cloud service that allows and enables the user to print any document or photo by sending a print job to the printer through the printer’s email directly.
The Airprint is a mobile printing solution provided to supports the peculiarity of printing any document from your Apple mobile device that is connected to the same wireless network as the printer.
Google cloud print is a feature that is offered by Google as an open service for the users which can be used from any computer only through a Google personal account.
The most key feature of the HP Deskjet 2655 printer is the facility to print any sort of documents, from the innate text document to a photo.
The HP Deskjet 2655 printer is improved with the feature to copy any file or document or photo fed to the printer through the scanner glass and get a duplicate copy of it.
The HP Deskjet 2655 printer not only offers you the ability of printing a document. It also allows the user to scan a paper document and store them on your computer.
123 HP Deskjet 2655 Driver Installation
123 HP Deskjet 2655 Driver Install For Windows
To install the driver software for your HP Deskjet 2655 printer on the Windows computer, follow the steps given below:
- Before you move ahead with the process of installing the driver software for your printer, make sure that the preliminary setup and the connections for the printer are completed with zero faults.
- Also, make sure that the power cord is connected linking the printer and the power socket and if the USB cable is coupled between the printer and the computer, remove it.
- Then, turn on the HP Deskjet 2655 printer and other devices and then open 123.hp.com/dj2655 printer on the browser.
- On the website, select the printer model as HP Deskjet 2655 printer and the web site will load fresh with a list of driver software packages that fully suit the printer and allow diverse features on the printer.
- From the displayed list of firmware packages, select one package so that the software would make the printer ordered and more proficient along with extra features.
- Install the software on the Windows computer and follow the on screen instructions for more aid and complete the process.
123 HP Deskjet 2655 Driver Install For Windows
To install the driver firmware for the HP Deskjet 2655 printer on your Mac computer, follow the procedure explained below:
- Before you commence with the installation of printer firmware for your HP Deskjet 2655 printer, make sure that the printer is done with the initial setups and connections.
- Also check if your printer and the Mac computer are not connected with each other through the USB cable and disconnect if the USB cable is connected.
- Turn on your printer and all the other devices and on the browser, open 123.hp.com/setup 2655 printer. On the site, select the printer model as HP Deskjet 2655 printer from the list of printers.
- On selecting the printer model, the site will display a list of driver software packages that would be apt for your printer model and from the list, select one package and download it.
- After the browser notifies the completion of the software, install it on your Mac computer and follow the on screen instructions for further guidance.
- After the installation is completed, check if your 123 hp setup dj2655 printer is added on your Mac computer devices list.
123 HP Deskjet 2655 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridges for your HP Deskjet 2655 printer, you’ll have to follow the procedure explained below:
- Before you start with the process of installing the ink cartridges, make sure that the setups and the connections for your printer are done completely flawless.
- Also, make it sure that 123.hp.com/dj2655 printer is linked on to the devices list of the connected computer and also check if it is installed with the proper driver software.
- Then, open the cartridge carriage door to install the ink cartridges. Now, empty out all the ink cartridges from the pack and remove the orange tab over the ink cartridge and take off all the coverings and wrappers from the cartridge.
- After you have removed all the safety tabs and caps away from the ink cartridges, make sure that you have removed all the wrappers and bindings around the cartridge to ensure proper working of the cartridge.
- Then, bend away the tab that is fixed to the sides of the cartridge which would work as a lock for the cartridge to let it set in its appropriate slot.
- Also be sure that you don’t bend away that tab more than the marked defined limit.
- Now, hold the cartridge in a way so that the front side of the cartridge where the nozzle is located faces the inner sides of the carriage slot.
- Then, insert the cartridges into its related slot by matching its color with the color hint on the slot and fix it well and then close the carriage door.
123 HP Deskjet 2655 Wireless Mobile Printing
- To include the ePrint feature on your 123.hp.com/setup 2655 printer, open the network setup window on your Printer Control Panel and turn on the ePrint option to enable it.
- After affirmation, the printer setup information page will be printed which has every details about your printer together with its email address which can be used to send a print job from the mobile device straight to the printer.
- If you choose to incorporate the Airprint feature on your printer, make sure that you turn on the Airprint option on your Apple mobile device and hook up the printer and your mobile device to the same wireless network.
- To affix the cloudprint facility in your printer, join up your mobile device to the devices list on Google Chrome which will let you to use the Google cloud services that would help you to use the printer from distant place.
123 HP Deskjet 2655 Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
To set up your HP Deskjet 2655 printer with the wireless network through your Windows computer, follow the steps given below:
- After you have made the opening setups and connections for your HP Deskjet 2655 printer clear-cut, make it sure that you have removed the USB cable connected between your printer and the computer.
- Turn on your HP printer and the other essential devices to set up the wireless connection to your printer.
- On the Printer Control Panel of your support.hp.com/driver printer, open the Wireless setup Wizard and select your router’s wireless network name from the list displayed and connect your printer to that chosen network.
- If the wireless network from your router is not one among the displayed on hand networks list, select the option Enter New Network Name.
- If the panel prompts for verification of the wireless network, authenticate it with the set password manually.
- On successful connection, the wireless status indicator will be lit on the HP Deskjet 2655 printer.
Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
To connect your HP Deskjet 2655 printer to the wireless network through a MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- If you have done the aforesaid setups and connections are done right for your HP Deskjet 2655 printer, turn on your printer, wireless router and the MAC computer.
- Make it sure that you have not linked your 123.hp.com/dj2655 printer with the computer through a wired USB and take out if it is connected.
- On the Printer Control panel, open the Wireless Setup Wizard that will display you the list of wireless network accessible in the printer’s surroundings.
- Select the wireless network provided by your router from the list displayed on the panel and connect your HP Deskjet 2655 printer device.
- Follow the directions as displayed on screen to move ahead with the next steps. If the confirmation for your wireless network was prompted on the panel, authenticate your network manually with the set password.
- On successful setup of the wireless network for your HP Deskjet 2655 printer, the wireless status indicator on your printer will be lit.
123 HP Deskjet 2655 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
When the HP Deskjet 2655 printer displays as Offline on your both Windows or a MAC computer, follow the steps below to resolve it:
- Before you test anything else, check if your 123 hp dj2655 device is turned on and previously is in the ready state.
- Open the devices and printers list on the computer window that are connected and added on to it and try to sort down your printer name.
- Right click on your printer name present on the list and make your HP printer device as the default printer for your connected computer.
- Also, check if the wireless connections preferred and setup on your HP Deskjet 2655 printer are done right and the router provides you an uninterrupted and an active internet connection.
- If the prompt to modify the printer firmware on your computer appears on screen, do it instantly. Before you update, care to uninstall the already installed software and then eliminate the printer device name from the devices and printer list.
- Now, try to print a document or a photo on your 123.hp.com/setup 2655 printer and if you can find your HP Deskjet 2655 printer device name while stipulating the printer name for the print job, then the issue is been cleared.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
When your printer device cannot be found from the list at the time of driver installation and setup, follow the steps given below:
- When you at first get hindered with this problem, first turn off your 123.hp.com/setup dj2655 printer.
- Check if all power cable for your HP printer device is connected to appropriate power supply at the fine socket.
- Eradicate the blocks or hindrance on the power supply lines to set right the power supply to an insistent connection which is the main requirement.
- Then shut down your windows or the MAC computer after you close all the running applications and software for the computer to perk up its setups back.
- Later, switch on your computer and your HP Deskjet 2655 Printer.
- Make all the obligatory checks and proceedings to connect your printer to the network, be it wired or wireless connection.
- After you have tried every possible method and recovery steps mentioned above to resolve this issue, try to install the driver software for your printer.
- If your 123.hp.com/dj2655 printer is found on the list of devices and printers, then the issue is been solved.