123.hp.com/dj3630 - 123 HP Deskjet 3630 driver
HP DeskJet 3630 printers are commonly used by people from the basic level of needs like small office or home – office. The works involved in these work areas does not include multiple tasks and thereby makes the working with 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer easy. It is more prevalent because of its reasonable costs in the market which is affordable by people of all economic classes.
- The quality it provides in its jobs is decent enough and the speed is commendable.
- It also allows the wireless connectivity and the wireless printing features are accessible in this printer range making the printer more effective.
123 HP Deskjet 3630 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing the printer
- Before you attempt to take the printer out from the package, make sure that all the wrappers and the bindings over the printer is removed and the pack is safe from damage.
- Now, tear away all the wrappers and then take 123.hp.com/setup 3630 printer out of the carton and place it in a convenient position near to the router and computer.
Step 2: Installation of Ink Cartridges
- After the printer is connected with the power cable and the other cables and connections are made, open the cartridge carriage door.
- Take the ink cartridges out of the pack and remove all the tapes and wrappers and then insert them into their respective slots.
Step 3: Load Enough Papers
- Then, open the input tray of 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer device and check for any tapes and guard sheets.
- Now, place enough and sufficient sheets of papers necessary for your print jobs and close the tray.
123 HP Deskjet 3630 Services
ePrint is a feature that can be enabled on the printer and the desired mobile device from which the documents or photo to be printed can be sent as an email.
AirPrint is also a mobile printing solution available only on the Apple mobile device that allows the users to send the print jobs directly from it to the printer.
Google Cloud services allow its users to register their mobile device on it and then the print jobs can be sent directly from the mobile device to the printer.
The most common and immediate need of anyone who buys a printer is printing of the desired documents and the photo on the printer with the best quality available.
Scanner glass on the printer allows the users to obtain a duplicate copy of the original papered document in the same paper format.
The papered original document or photo can be saved as a file format in the connected computer using the scanner which can be used in future.
123 HP Deskjet 3630 Driver Installation
123 HP Deskjet 3630 Driver Install For Windows
To install the driver software for your HP DeskJet 3630 printers on your Windows computer, follow the steps that are explained below:
- The process of installing the driver software for your HP printer device can be commenced only when the initial setups and the connections are made right.
- Also, it is important for the power cables and the other cables to be connected at the right ports.
- Then, check if the router provides the necessary active internet connection for the computer to complete the 123 hp driver download
- After the checks are over, open the browser and open 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer and select the printer model as HP DeskJet 3630 printer.
- The site would display you the list of driver software packages available for the printer chosen. Choose one from the list that holds all the features support you need to include on your printer and download it.
- Once the browser completes the download, start the installation and follow the instructions displayed on screen.
- Connect the printer and the Windows computer with the USB cable when you are prompted and complete the process.
123 HP Deskjet 3630 Driver Install For Mac
To install the driver firmware for your HP DeskJet 3630 printer on your Mac computer, follow the procedure explained below:
- Before the commencement of the driver installation for your HP printer device, ensure the proper setup and the connection on the printer.
- Also, check if the network provided for your computer by the router is good enough and continuous.
- Then, do check if the power supply is fair enough for the printer to work well and continuous.
- Now, open 123.hp.com/setup 3630 printer on your browser and select the printer model as HP DeskJet 3630 printer.
- On selection, the site would put on the list of available driver software as packages of assorted features and services for you to include on your printer.
- From the list of available driver software displayed, choose one that suits your need and start the download.
- After the software is downloaded, install the software in your Mac computer.
- Follow the on screen instructions and complete the process of driver installation.
123 HP Deskjet 3630 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridges for your HP DeskJet 3630 printer device, follow the procedure explained below:
- At first, check if the initial setups and the connections for your HP DeskJet 3630 printer device are made right.
- Also, make it certain that the power cable for your 123.hp.com/setup dj3630 printer device is connected on the right port of your printer.
- Check if it is plugged in on the socket that would provide a continuous power supply.
- Now, turn on the printer device and wait for it go to the idle state and noiseless.
- Then, open the cartridge carriage door on your 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer and check if there are any stickers or sheets put inside it.
- Now, take out the ink cartridges from the pack and remove the tab from the cartridge.
- Take off all the wrappers and bindings from the cartridges.
- Then, snap off the orange cap that protects the ink from leaking out by twisting it in counter clockwise direction.
- Bend away the tab on the sides of the cartridge and bend it to some specific extent. Be sure that you don’t bend it more than the mentioned limit.
- Now, hold the cartridge in such a way that the copper contacts are not disturbed.
- Gently, insert the cartridge into the respective slots on the cartridge carriage with the appropriate colors and close the carriage.
123 HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless Mobile Printing
To include the various mobile printing solutions on the HP DeskJet 3630 printer, follow the procedure explained below:
- The most common solution, ePrint can be included on your HP printer device by turning on the ePrint option on the printer control panel and the Embedded Web Server.
- On confirmation, you’ll be informed with the email address of the printer to which the print jobs can be sent directly from the mobile.
- To use the Cloud Print service on printer, register your mobile device to the Google’s cloud service through which the documents or photos to be printed can be sent directly to 123.hp.com/setup 3630 printer.
- The Airprint feature can be incorporated on your printer device by turning on the Airprint feature on your Apple mobile device and connecting both printer and the computer to the same wireless network.
123 HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless Setup
Deskjet 3630 Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
To connect your HP DeskJet 3630 printer device to the wireless network connection through the Windows computer, follow the below procedure that is explained:
- Before you go in to the process of connecting your HP printer device to the wireless network connection, check if the initial setups and connections are made right and flawless.
- Be sure of the wireless network connectivity provided by the router and check if it is continuous and active enough.
- Now, open the Wireless Setup Wizard from the network settings on your Printer Control Panel.
- The wizard would open and display you the list of wireless networks available for your printer to connect with, in its vicinity.
- Select the network that is provided by your wireless router and connect your 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer with that network.
- If the panel prompts you to authenticate the network, do the necessary with the set password.
- On connecting right with network, the wireless network indicator on 123.hp.com/support printer will be lit.
Deskjet 3630 Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
To connect the HP DeskJet 3630 printer device to the wireless network connection through the Mac computer, follow the procedure explained below:
- The process of connecting your HP DeskJet 3630 printer device to 123 hp wireless network connection can be proceeded only when the initial setups and the connections are made fine and flawless.
- Ensure the network connectivity provided by your router and check if it is active and strong enough for the printer to perform various activities.
- Then, on the Printer control panel of your printer, open the wireless setup wizard from the network settings.
- On the wizard, the list of available wireless networks will be displayed. From the displayed list, choose the network provided by your router and connect your printer with it.
- If the authentication is required, provide it immediately and check if the wireless status indicator on the printer is lit.
- If so, then the HP DeskJet 3630 printer device is successfully connected to the wireless network.
123 HP Deskjet 3630 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
If your HP DeskJet 3630 printer device goes offline and inactive in your Windows or the Mac computer, follow the below procedures to rectify the faults.
- When this issue crops up on your printer and the computer, first turn off the printer and the other devices connected to it.
- Then, check if the power cords and other connecting cables for the printer with the power supply and the computer are proper.
- Now, turn on all the devices including the printer and see if the printer name is itemized on the list of printer and devices connected on the computer.
- If the printer is active, then right click on it and set it as the default 123.hp.com/setup 3630 printer device for your computer.
- At times, the computer control may prompt you to update the printer firmware installed on it. Then, do them immediately from the HP site.
- On trying all these remedies, if the printer is active and online on the computer, then the issue is been resolved.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
If your HP DeskJet 3630 printer device is not found during the process of installing the driver software for it on the Windows or the Mac computer, then follow the methods mentioned below:
- Initially, turn off 123 hp dj3630 printer device, Windows or Mac computer to rectify this issue.
- Now check the main requirement for the printer to work well, power supply. Check if it is flawless and incessant.
- If you find any block or hindrance over the power supply cables of printer, take them off at once to protect the cable and power supply.
- Then, restart the Windows or the Mac computer after closing all the running applications.
- Also, check if the network provided for the printer and the computer are proper and check the cables if the network is through the Ethernet cable.
- When you are done trying the methods to resolve the issue, install the printer firmware for your printer on the Windows or the Mac computer.
- On the process, if your 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer device is itemized on the list, then the issue has been resolved.