123.hp.com/dj3639 - 123 HP Deskjet 3639 Driver Setup
123 HP Deskjet 3639 all-in-one printer is an absolute bargain. It is so compact that it is travel-friendly and it is also multi-functional. It is multi-functional in a manner that it consists of 123.hp.com/dj3639 printer, a scanner, and a copier which is even more complete with the addition of Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Print everyday documents with a high text quality and faster time at an affordable cost with 123 HP Deskjet 3639.
- This printer is specifically designed in a compact manner so that it could fit in small spaces. So that it could be used in homes and in small offices.
123 HP Deskjet 3639 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing the printer
- Remove the 123 HP Deskjet 3639 Printer from 123.hp.com/setup 3639 printer package. Dispose of all the packaging materials and tapes from the box.
- Open the access cartridge door and remove the tapes and packaging materials found inside it. Also, remove the paper on the scanning glass.
Step 2: Installation of Ink Cartridges
- Remove the protective plastic tape from the ink cartridges. Make sure to not damage any of the cartridge’s contacts while removing the tape.
- Insert the cartridge into their respective slots and gently push until they lock into their places. Proceed to print.
Step 3: Power cord connection
- Get hold of the power cord that comes with 123.hp.com/dj3639 printer and fix one end of the cord to the socket on the rear end of the printer and fix the other one to an electrical output.
- Switch the printer on after connecting it to a legible power source. Make sure that the electrical output has a steady flow of electricity.
123 HP Deskjet 3639 Services
ePrint is a feature that allows you to print documents or pictures directly from the mail connected to the computer.
Airprint is a feature that is only available for the users of Apple that allows them the ease of access to the printer.
Cloud print allows the users to print data straight away from the cloud storage that is in connection with the computer.
Printing is the most essential feature of a printer. Printing helps us to materialize documents and pictures that are in the digital form.
Copying enhances the printing experience by allowing its user to replicate a print so that it could be used for other purposes.
Scanning is a feature that allows the printer’s users to scan their important documents and convert them into soft copy.
123 HP Deskjet 3639 Driver Installation
123 HP Deskjet 3639 Driver Install For Windows
- You can download the printer driver software for 123 HP Deskjet 3639 from the official HP website. Make sure to download the driver software for your version of Windows.
- Make sure that the printer is turned ON. If the printer is OFF, turn it ON by connecting it to a power outlet. Make sure that the power outlet has a steady flow of electricity.
- Be prepared with a USB cable connection. The installation process might prompt for one at a certain step of the process.
- Check if the downloaded software is compatible with your computer and if it is the most up-to-date version of the software before installing it.
- When the installation process prompts for a USB connection, accessorize your 123.hp.com/setup 3639 printer with a USB cable when one is needed.
- Follow the onscreen instructions that are given further to complete the process of installing printer driver software and proceed to print.
123 HP Deskjet 3639 Driver Install For Mac
- The Mac dock presents you with its own set of instructions to follow in order to setup 123 HP Deskjet 3639 printer, follow the instructions given onscreen thoroughly.
- Remove any valid USB connection that is in connection with the printer. Make sure that none are left with 123.hp.com/dj3639 printer before proceeding further with the installation.
- The Mac dock presents you with a downloadable file. Click on the downloadable file in order to download it and install it in your MAC OS.
- Install the downloaded file into your system and answer the prompts asked by the installer in a proper manner to complete the process of installation.
- Make sure that no USB connections are left on the printer. If there are any left, the installer may prompt for necessary installations that might disturb the installation process.
- Follow the onscreen instructions given by the MAC installer to complete the installation process and proceed with the printing process.
123 HP Deskjet 3639 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
- Connect the 123 HP Deskjet 3639 Printer to a proper power connection and turn it on. Make sure that the power connection is legitimate.
- Open the cartridge access door by unlocking it and lifting the lid until it clicks lock and moves no more.
- After opening the ink cartridge access door. You can see that the carriage inside it slightly moves to the left. Wait for the carriage to become silent and idle.
- Remove the ink cartridge from its package carefully. Make sure to handle it by only the black part of the ink cartridge to not damage the ink cartridge.
- Remove the plastic protective tape from the ink cartridge gently and do not cause damage to the contacts of the ink cartridge by any chance.
- Open the lids on the slots meant for ink cartridges and insert the corresponding ink cartridges into their respective slots.
- Gently press on the ink cartridges until they lock into their places and then close the lids on the slot and proceed further.
- Make sure that the ink cartridges are locked into their places and close the cartridge access door. Be patient until 123.hp.com/setup 3639 printer calibrates and recognizes the new ink cartridges.
- 123 HP Deskjet 3639 printer will automatically generate an alignment page. Follow the instructions given on the alignment page in order to complete the ink cartridge installation process.
123 HP Deskjet 3639 Wireless Mobile Printing
- Turn ON your 123 HP Deskjet 3639 printer by connecting it to a legitimate power source. Make sure that the power source is steady and it doesn’t fluctuate.
- Connect a wireless network to your 123 HP Deskjet 3639 printer by using the wireless network wizard setting on the printer’s control panel.
- Make sure to connect your mobile to the same network connection and download the HP ePrint app from 123.hp.com/dj3639 printer and install it.
- Take measures to make sure that the app is compatible with your mobile and install it later. Select the picture or document that you intend to print.
- After selecting the corresponding files, Select the print option on your mobile and select the printer from the given list.
- You can change the orientation settings in the print menu according to your preference. Click print to complete the entire process.
123 HP Deskjet 3639 Wireless Setup
Deskjet 3639 Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
- Connect a power source to your 123 HP Deskjet 3639 Printer and turn it on along with computer and the router. Download the compatible printer driver and Install it.
- Connect your printer to a preferred wireless network connection by making use by using the wireless network wizard from the printer’s settings menu.
- Select the wireless network wizard from the settings option on the control panel and choose the preferred network from the given list.
- If your network is not in the given list, try manual input by using the Enter new network option in the wireless network wizard.
- Disconnect any USB connections that are connected to 123 HP Deskjet 3639 printer before starting the process. This may interrupt the wire connection process.
- If any of the connections are left on 123.hp.com/setup dj3639 printer, there might be some anomalies in the installation process and can disrupt the process.
Deskjet 3639 Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
- Download the printer driver software for the appropriate version of your Mac OS from the official HP website and verify if your computer meets the software’s requirement.
- Turn on the computer, router and 123 HP De3skjet 3639 printer. Verify if the electrical connection has stability before proceeding with the instructions.
- Disconnect any wired connections in contact with the printer, if any is left it may disturb the process by prompting for necessary installations in the upcoming steps.
- Make sure to connect the printer to the mutual wireless network as that of the computer. You can do it by using the wireless network wizard setting on the printer’s control panel.
- If your preferred network isn’t found within the given list of networks, enter it manually by using the Enter new network option on the wireless network wizard settings.
- Follow the onscreen instruction given further to complete the entire process of printer installation and proceed to print.
123 HP Deskjet 3639 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
- Make sure that the router which is supplying the wireless network connection is running. Check if the network connection has a good proximity.
- The computer and the 123 HP Deskjet Printer should be connected to a mutual internet connection for the printer to be working properly.
- Remove the entire power connection and Restart the printer, computer, and the router. Reconnecting them initiates a power cycle.
- Power cycle insinuates a new connection between all the devices. This order to help with the connection process with the printer.
- Check if the wireless network’s proximity is steady. Make sure that it is connected to 123.hp.com/setup 3639 printer and computer.
- Uninstall the printer driver software and update it with the new version of the software from the official HP site and install it.
- Update the firmware of the printer in a regular manner, to make sure the printer is up-to-date.
- Connect your computer to the wireless network connection and make sure that it has no issues with the connection. Proceed to print.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
- Disconnect the entire power connection and reconnect it to turn on 123 HP Deskjet 3639 printer and also to restart it.
- Verify if the printer is connected to a wireless connection by taking note of the green light indicating the wireless connection.
- If it is not lit on, it means that the printer is not connected to the wireless network. Connect the network to the printer by using the control panel settings.
- Choose the preferred connection from the given list of networks in the wireless network wizard.
- If you don’t find your network in the given list, try entering it manual with the help of the Enter new network option.
- Download the updated version of the driver from 123.hp.com/dj3639 printer and install it in your system.
- Disable the firewall in your system temporarily. Firewall threats may affect the printer and computer’s connection.
- It the installation fails again, uninstall the Hp printer driver from your computer and reinstall it for a better result.