123.hp.com/dj3652 - 123 HP Deskjet 3652 Driver Setup
HP Deskjet 3652 printers are of great use when the users are from a work background of small office works or home works. This printer model suits the tasks and print jobs from such minimal work area. The most alluring feature of 123.hp.com/dj3652 printers is the print quality of, be it a text document or a photo.
- It also supports the wireless network connectivity and in turn supports different mobile printing facilities that are currently ruling the printer world.
- It enhances the facilities from the basic printing to the wide spread wireless mobile printing.
123 HP Deskjet 3652 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing the printer
- To unbox the printer safely, first tear away all the wrappers and bindings around the package thoroughly.
- Then, take the printer along with its cables and accessories out from the package and place it in a convenient location.
Step 2: Installation of Ink Cartridges
- After you connect all the power cords at the right port, take the ink cartridges out from the pack and remove all the unnecessary wrappers and attachments on it.
- Insert the ink cartridges in its respective slots and close the carriage door.
Step 3: Load Enough Papers
- Then, open the input tray on 123.hp.com/dj3652 printer and remove safeguards in it.
- Place the fresh and clean sheets of paper suitable for all kind of print jobs and close the input tray.
123 HP Deskjet 3652 Services
ePrint is a facility provided for the users to use and print any document or photo from the mobile device on the printer.
Airprint is a mobile printing solution that allows and enhances 123.hp.com/setup 3652 printer to connect to the Apple mobile device and execute the assigned print jobs.
Cloudprint is a feature provided by the Google cloud services for which the mobile device must be connected to the Google Chrome devices.
The most expected feature of every printer is to print the assigned document or photo with the better quality.
The paper documents or photo can be taken as a duplicate copy using these printers through the scanner glass.
The scanning of document or photo helps the user to obtain the copy of the desired document or photo on the connected computer.
123 HP Deskjet 3652 Driver Installation
123 HP Deskjet 3652 Driver Install For Windows
To install the driver software for your HP Deskjet 3652 printer on your Windows computer, follow the procedure given below:
- Before you start off with the installation of driver software for your HP Deskjet 3652 printer, make sure that the setups and connections are made flawless.
- Now, open the Windows computer and go to 123.hp.com/setup 3652 on your browser and select the printer model as HP Deskjet 3652 printer.
- On selecting the printer model, the web page will load and display you the list of available driver software packages for your printer model.
- Download a software package that would comprise all the requisite add-ons for your HP printer device.
- Follow as guided on screen and when it prompts you to select the connection type for your HP Deskjet 3652 printer to connect with the computer, select the option, USB cable connection.
- Then, on a prompt, connect the USB cable between your HP Deskjet 3652 printer and the Windows computer.
- Now, check if your HP Deskjet 3652 printer is listed on the Devices and Printers list on your Windows computer.
123 HP Deskjet 3652 Driver Install For Mac
To install the ideal driver software for your HP Deskjet 3652 printer on the MAC computer, follow as directed below:
- At first, make sure that you have made all the connections and the setup absolutely all right and then open the browser on your Mac computer.
- On the browser, open 123.hp.com/dj3652 and select the printer model to get displayed with the listed suitable driver software for your printer model as specified.
- The website will load with the list of driver software existing on web that embraces different feature added extras on each software package and then select one from it depending on your needs and desires.
- When the browser point to the download completion of the software package, open the downloaded file and set off the installation.
- When the prompt to choose the connection type for your printer to connect with the computer pops up, select and then make the connections again when prompted.
- Later, check if your 123 hp dj3652 printer is added on to the devices list of the Mac computer.
123 HP Deskjet 3652 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridges for your HP Deskjet 3652 printer at the right way, follow the procedure given below:
- Before you install the ink cartridges, make the setup and connections right and check if 123.hp.com/setup dj3652 printer is switched on.
- Now, take the ink cartridges out from the package and take out all the wrappers and bindings off from the cartridge by removing the orange tab on the cartridge.
- After you eliminate all the wrappers and coverings, take off the orange cap by twisting it in the counter clockwise direction so that it makes way for the ink to flow when necessary from the cartridge after installing it properly.
- Now, make sure that you have detached all the wrappers and tapes that protect and cover the ink cartridge.
- Also make sure that you never touch the copper contacts which may spoil the ink and also the cartridge.
- Now, bend the tab found on the sides of the ink cartridge to certain limit and make sure that you don’t bend more than the precise limit for it is essential to lock in the cartridges in its respective slots.
- Then, catch hold of the ink cartridge in such a way that the front facet of the ink cartridge is facing the slots of the carriage that seems to be in the downwards position.
- Now, insert every ink cartridges in its relevant slot by matching its color with the slot color hint and then gently put in it and close the carriage.
123 HP Deskjet 3652 Wireless Mobile Printing
To setup the different mobile printing features on your HP Deskjet 3652 printer, follow the procedure below:
- To setup the ePrint feature on your HP Deskjet 3652 printer, open the ePrint option on the Printer Control Panel of your printer and facilitate that option.
- On verification, the printer will print 123.hp.com/setup 3652 Printer Setup Information page which includes all the particulars about the printer along with the printer email address to which the user can send an email of the print job.
- To add the cloudprint feature for your HP printer device, open the Google Chrome browser and open the list of devices that are registered and linked on to the Chrome and add your printer device to that list.
- On adding your 123.hp.com/dj3652 printer to that list, the user can send the print job from the mobile device directly to your printer device through the wireless network connection.
- If you wish to use the Airprint feature, enable the airprint option on your Apple mobile device that is connected to the same wireless network as the printer.
123 HP Deskjet 3652 Wireless Setup
Deskjet 3652 Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
To setup the wireless network connection for your HP Deskjet 3652 printer through your windows computer, follow the steps explained below:
- Make sure that your HP Deskjet 3652 printer is done with its setup and the connections are made right and the printer is turned on.
- Also turn on the Windows computer and the wireless router to start the process.
- Now, on the Printer Control Panel, open the Wireless Setup Wizard that would display the list of wireless network open and available around your printer’s location.
- From the list of wireless networks displayed on the panel, select the network provided by your wireless router.
- If the panel prompts you for validation, endorse it by providing the password of the network manually.
- If in case, your network name is enumerated on the list, select the option Enter New Network Name and type in the name of the wireless network and the password, if prompted, manually.
- When the HP Deskjet 3652 printer is connected to the wireless network successfully, the wireless indicator will be lit.
Deskjet 3652 Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
If you wish to connect your HP Deskjet 3652 printer to a wireless network connection, follow the steps explained below:
- Ensure that the setup and connections are made perfectly fine for your HP Deskjet 3652 printer and then turn on the printer device.
- Also, make sure that you have turned on the Mac computer and the wireless router that would afford the network connection.
- Then, on the Printer Control Panel of the 123 hp setup dj3652 printer, open the Wireless Setup Wizard which displays the list of all the wireless networks in the printer’s access area.
- From the displayed list, select one wireless network for your printer to connect with the network. If the panel prompts for confirmation, do it.
- If your network name is not found on that displayed list, select the option Enter New Network Name and give the name of the network manually and also the password, if prompted.
- On the thriving setup of the wireless network between the support.hp.com/driver printer and the Mac computer, the status indicator will glow.
123 HP Deskjet 3652 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
When the HP Deskjet 3652 printer is marked as Offline on your both Windows or a MAC computer display, follow the steps below to resolve it.
- At first, check if your HP Deskjet 3652 printer device is turned on and is in the active state. If not, restart the printer to make it firm.
- Then, on your computer, check for the list of devices and printers that are connected to the computer and see if your HP Deskjet 3652 printer is in the active state and then make it as the default printer device.
- Also, check if the wireless connections of the HP Deskjet 3652 printer are proper and the router is on the right and speedy internet connection.
- If the HP Deskjet 3652 printer is connected to a network through a wired cable, then check if the cable is connected on the exact and precise port.
- If the on screen instructions prompt you to make improvements and modifications on your printer driver software, update it from the 123.hp.com/setup 3652.
- Attempt to print any document or photo and if you can find your HP Deskjet 3652 printer name when assigning the print job, then the issue is been resolved.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
To solve this issue with your HP Deskjet 3652 printer heading up during the installation process on the Windows or a MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- When the issue of discovering your printer during the driver installation, first turn off your printer.
- Check if all the power cords are unspoiled and the power supply is perfect and continuous.
- If there are any blocks and twists on the power supply lines, remove them to ensure a steady power supply which is the main obligation.
- Then close all the running applications on your computer and shut it down and start it again to soothe the setup of the computer.
- Shortly, switch on your windows or the MAC computer and your HP Deskjet 3652 Printer.
- Then, setup your HP Deskjet 3652 printer to the wireless network provided by your wireless router.
- Also, check if the HP Deskjet 3652 printer is not broken and all its parts are safe and protected.
- When you are done trying all the alternate methods to resolve this issue, try to install the driver software.
- If your 123.hp.com/dj3652 printer is found, then the issue is been resolved and your printer is all set to work as usual.