123.hp.com/dj3655 - 123 HP Deskjet 3655 Driver Setup
HP Deskjet 3655 printer is a simple model of printer in the range of all HP printers at an affordable rate of price. It is so helpful to stay connected with the mobile printing solutions that make the users more connected with 123.hp.com/dj3655 printer. The high quality printing of both text documents and high resolution photos is its main attractive quality.
- It helps the user to simplify his/her tasks that is based both on office or home.
- It is designed in such a way that fits into any place or corner in a compact structure with an optional quiet mode facility.
123 HP Deskjet 3655 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing the printer
- To unbox the printer safely, first tear away all the wrappers and bindings around the package thoroughly.
- Then, take the printer along with its cables and accessories out from the package and place it in a convenient location.
Step 2: Installation of Ink Cartridges
- After you connect all the power cords at the right port, take the ink cartridges out from the pack and remove all the unnecessary wrappers and attachments on it.
- Insert the ink cartridges in its respective slots and close the carriage door.
Step 3: Load Enough Papers
- Then, open the input tray on 123.hp.com/setup 3655 printer and remove safeguards in it.
- Place the fresh and clean sheets of paper suitable for all kind of print jobs and close the input tray.
123 HP Deskjet 3655 Services
The service that allows the user to print any document or photo on the HP 123.hp.com/dj3655 printer without the actual contact with it through just an email is the major identity of ePrint.
Airprint is a mobile printing solution that is allowed only on an Apple mobile device that is connected to the wireless network same as 123 hp dj3655 printer is connected to.
Cloudprint is a feature that uses the cloud services of the Google to print any document from any mobile device connected to that cloud service through a wireless network.
The most desirable ability expected on every printer is to print any document or photo with the better quality every time.
The copy feature allows the user take a duplicate copy of the original document as the same paper print.
If the user wishes to get the desire document or photo as a file on their computer, the scanner helps the user in it.
123 HP Deskjet 3655 Driver Installation
123 HP Deskjet 3655 Driver Install For Windows
To install the printer driver software for your HP Deskjet 3655 printer on your Windows, follow the steps given below:
- After you make up with the setting up of initial specifications and connections, open the browser on your windows computer.
- Open 123.hp.com/dj3655 and choose the printer model as HP Deskjet 3655 printer on prompting.
- On selecting the printer model, the web page will display you the list of available driver software package for your printer model such that the software package makes your printer more advanced.
- Download a software package that would include all the required add-ons for your HP printer device.
- Follow as instructed on screen and when it prompts you to choose the connection type for your HP Deskjet 3655 printer to connect with the computer, select the option, USB cable connection.
- Then, on a prompt, connect the USB cable between your HP Deskjet 3655 printer and the Windows computer.
- Now, check if your HP Deskjet 3655 printer is listed on the Devices and Printers list on your Windows computer.
123 HP Deskjet 3655 Driver Install For Windows
To install the preferred driver software for your HP Deskjet 3655 printer on the MAC computer, follow as directed below:
- At first, make sure that you have made all the connections and the setup perfectly fine for the first time and then open the browser on your Mac computer.
- On the browser, open 123.hp.com/setup 3655 and select the printer model to get listed with the suitable driver software for your printer model as specified.
- The website will load with the list of driver software available on web that includes different feature add-ons on each software package and then select one from it depending on your needs and desires.
- When the browser indicates the download completion of the software package, open the downloaded file and start the installation.
- When the prompt to choose the connection type for your printer to connect with the computer pops up, select and then make the connections.
- Later, check if your 123 hp setup dj3655 printer name is added on to the devices list of the Mac computer.
123 HP Deskjet 3655 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridges for your HP Deskjet 3655 printer at the right way, follow the procedure given below:
- Before you install the ink cartridges, make the setup right and check if 123.hp.com/setup 3655 printer is turned on.
- Then, open the cartridge carriage door and check if any tapes are stuck in.
- Now, take the ink cartridges out from the package and remove all the wrappers and bindings off from the cartridge by remove the orange tab on the cartridge.
- After you remove all the wrappers and coverings, snap off the orange cap by twisting it in the counter clockwise direction so that it makes way for the ink to flow when required from the cartridge after installing it properly.
- Now, make sure that you have removed all the wrappers and tapes that protect and cover the ink cartridge.
- Also make it certain that you don’t touch the copper contacts which may spoil the ink and the cartridge.
- Now, bend the tab on the sides of the ink cartridge to a certain limit and make sure that you don’t bend more than the specified limit for it is necessary to lock the cartridge in its respective slot.
- Then, hold the ink cartridge in such a way that the front facet of the ink cartridge is facing the slots of the cartridge carriage in the downwards position.
- Now, insert the ink cartridge in its respective slot by matching its color with the slot color indication and then gently insert it and close the carriage.
123 HP Deskjet 3655 Wireless Mobile Printing
- To setup the different mobile printing features on your HP Deskjet 3655 printer, follow the procedure below:
- To setup the ePrint feature on your printer, open the ePrint option on the Printer Control Panel of your printer and enable that option.
- On confirmation, the printer will print a Printer Setup Information page which holds all the details about the printer along with the printer email address to which the user can send an email of the print job.
- To include the cloudprint feature for your 123.hp.com/dj3655 printer, open the Google Chrome browser and open the list of devices that are registered on to the Chrome and add your printer device to it.
- On adding the printer to that list, the user can send the print job from the mobile device directly to the printer through the wireless network connection.
- If you wish to use the Airprint feature, enable the airprint option on your Apple mobile device. The most important thing to be noted is that both the mobile device and the printer must be connected to the same wireless network connection.
123 HP Deskjet 3655 Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
To setup the wireless network connection for your HP Deskjet 3655 printer through your windows computer, follow the steps explained below:
- Make sure that your HP Deskjet 3655 printer is done with its setup and the connections are made right and the printer is turned on.
- Also turn on the Windows computer and the wireless router.
- Now, on the Printer Control Panel, open the Wireless Setup Wizard that would display the list of wireless network open around the printer’s location.
- From the list of wireless networks displayed, select the network provided by your router.
- If the panel prompts you for validation, authenticate it by providing the password of the network manually.
- If in case, your network name is itemized on the list, select the option Enter New Network Name and type in the name of the wireless network and the password, if prompted, manually.
- When the HP Deskjet 3655 printer is connected to the wireless network successfully, the wireless indicator will be lit.
Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
If you wish to connect your HP Deskjet 3655 printer to a wireless network connection, follow the steps explained below:
- Ensure that the setup and connections are made perfectly fine for your HP Deskjet 3655 printer and then turn on the printer device.
- Also, make sure that you have turned on the Mac computer and the wireless router that would provide the network connection.
- Then, on the Printer Control Panel of the HP Deskjet 3655 printer, open the Wireless Setup Wizard which displays the list of all the wireless networks in the printer’s access area.
- From the list, select one wireless network for your printer to connect with. If the panel prompts for authentication, do it.
- If your network name is not found on that displayed list, select the option Enter New Network Name and give the name of the network manually.
- On the successful setup of the wireless network between 123.hp.com/setup dj3655 printer and the Mac computer, the status indicator will glow.
123 HP Deskjet 3655 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
When the HP Deskjet 3655 printer goes offline on the Windows or the Mac computer, follow the methods explained below to revive back.
- At first, check if your HP Deskjet 3655 printer device is turned on and is in the active state.
- Open the list of devices and printers that are connected on your windows or Mac computer. If the printer name is not enabled as active, select the option Set as Default Printer and make it as the default printer.
- Also, check if the wireless connections of the HP Deskjet 3655 printer are good enough and the network is continuously active.
- If the HP Deskjet 3655 printer is connected to a network through a wired cable, then check if the cable is connected on the exact right port.
- If the on screen instructions prompt you to update the driver software package installed on your computer, update it from 123.hp.com/setup 3655.
- Attempt to print any document or photo from the computer and if you can find your HP Deskjet 3655 printer name while selecting the printer name, then the issue is been resolved.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
To solve the issue of finding your printer that heads up during the installation process on the Windows or a MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- When you are blocked by this issue during the driver setup, first turn off your printer.
- Check if all the power cords and power supply are proper and without any damage.
- Remove if any holdup is there on the power supply lines to make it certain of an unvarying power supply which is the main compulsion for your printer to be in the active state.
- Then shut down your computer after all the open applications running on the computer are closed and start it again.
- Make all the required setups to connect your HP Deskjet 3655 printer to the network.
- Also, check if the HP Deskjet 3655 printer is without any damage and in proper state and if any damage is found, made the remedies to repair it.
- After every options to solve this issue is tried, try to print any photo or a text document.
- If your 123.hp.com/dj3655 printer is found, then the issue is been resolved and your printer will now work fine.