123.hp.com/dj3730 - 123 HP Deskjet 3730 Driver Setup
HP Deskjet 3730 printer has its own features and support systems that make the printer more efficient and commendable among all the other printers from 123.hp.com/dj3730. The design of this printer model just flashes out that the user is so impressed.
- The support it provides for its users is so tremendous and huge. The sleek design and body of this model of printer makes it more comfortable to use and execute multiple tasks with it.
- The operation performed by the HP Deskjet 3730 printer is so varied and is suitable for both the office and home needs.
123 HP Deskjet 3730 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing the printer
- Unbox the printer package and remove all the wrappers and bindings from the printer.
- Also, take the accessories and power cables out and locate a safe and flat surface and leave the printer in that place.
Step 2: Installation of Ink Cartridges
- Then, connect the power cables and open the ink cartridge carriage door to insert the ink cartridges.
- Now, remove the ink cartridge out from the package and tear off all the wrappers and safety tabs and guards and insert the ink cartridge in its respective slot.
Step 3: Load Enough Papers
- Now, open the input tray on 123.hp.com/setup 3730 printer and take off all the tapes stuck on the input tray.
- Then, load the tray with new sheets of papers suitable for all the print jobs and ensure that it would be sufficient for the works to be carried out.
123 HP Deskjet 3730 Services
ePrint is a mobile printing solution that is used especially when the user is not around the printer and this feature just uses the email to send the print jobs.
Apple allows its mobile device to assign the print job directly from it to the 123.hp.com/dj3730 printer using the feature called Airprint that uses the wireless network.
Cloudprint is feature that uses the Google cloud services to print any document or photo on the 123.hp.com/setup dj3730 printer from the mobile device through a wireless network.
HP Deskjet 3730 printer’s most appealing task is its ability to print any document or photo or a web page with the utmost quality and clarity in the print copies.
HP Deskjet 3730 printer allows the facility to copy a document in paper format to the same paper format using the scanner glass which can used as a duplicate copy of the original document.
Scanning of a document or photo helps the user to save it and use it later for further needs which is saved automatically on the connected computer and that can be used for the non-paper related jobs.
123 HP Deskjet 3730 Driver Installation
123 HP Deskjet 3730 Driver Install For Windows
To install the apt firmware for your HP Deskjet 3730 printer on your Windows computer, follow the procedure explained below:
- Before the process of installing the driver software for your printer on your computer is commenced, check if all the setups and connections are made perfect.
- Check if the Windows computer is connected to a proper network and also check the network’s strength.
- Then, open 123.hp.com/dj3730 and choose the printer model to get in with the list of firmware.
- When the web page displays the available firmware that would be suitable for the selected printer model. Select one from the list and start the download process.
- After the software file is downloaded, start with the installation process and follow up with the on screen instructions for further guidance.
- At some point, the prompt to choose the connection type for the printer will pop up. You can choose the connection type as you wish depending upon your needs.
- Then, connect the USB cable when it instructs you to do and get done with the installation process.
123 HP Deskjet 3730 Driver Install For Mac
To install the driver software for your HP Deskjet 3730 printer on your MAC computer, follow the steps of method explained below:
- Before you get into the process of installing the driver software for your HP Deskjet 3730 printer, check out the connections and other setups which are more important.
- Also, check if the internet connection provided by the router is strong and proper.
- Then, open 123.hp.com/setup 3730 and select the printer model as HP Deskjet 3730 driver to obtain the list of driver software for your printer.
- When the web site lists the driver software that would be sufficient and suitable for your printer model, choose one from it and get started with the download process.
- Once the browser completes its download of the software file, install it on your MAC computer.
- Follow as directed for further instructions on the procedure and get it done.
- When the prompt to choose the connection type and to make the connection pop up, do it as per your needs and desires and complete the installation process.
123 HP Deskjet 3730 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 3730 printer into it, follow the steps given below:
- Before initiating the process of installing the ink cartridges for your 123 hp dj3730 printer, make all the connections and setups perfectly good.
- Then, take the ink cartridges provided along with the printer from the accessories package.
- Remove the safety locks that puts all the wrappers and coverings together.
- Then, remember to tear away all the wrappers and tapes on the ink cartridges completely, for it may avert the cartridges from working well.
- Now, twist the orange cap on the ink cartridge in counter clockwise direction until it snaps off to make way for the ink to flow.
- Now, gently bend away the lock tab on the sides of the cartridge that will be used to lock in the cartridge in its slots. Never bend this tab more than the specified limit. The tab might break off when it is bent more than the limit.
- Then, open the ink cartridge carriage door on 123 hp setup dj3730 printer to insert the ink cartridges in its slots.
- Check if there are any tapes or stickers stuck inside the carriage. If you find any, remove them immediately.
- Now, hold the cartridge with its front facet facing downwards so the copper contacts and the ink flow nozzle is inserted in.
- Gently, insert the ink cartridges of a particular color into its respective slots and close the carriage door and complete the process.
123 HP Deskjet 3730 Wireless Mobile Printing
There are many mobile printing solutions provided for the HP Deskjet 3730 printer. Its setup procedure is explained as follows:
- To setup the ePrint facility on your printer device, touch the ePrint option or press the ePrint button on the Control panel.
- Then turn on the option to enable the ePrint feature and then the Printer setup information page will be printed as a confirmation. That printed page will hold information about the printer’s email address to which the print job can be sent.
- To setup the cloudprint feature on 123.hp.com/dj3730 printer, open the Google chrome browser on the connected computer and add your printer device to the devices list of the chrome browser.
- To setup the Airprint feature for your HP Deskjet 3730 printer, turn on the Airprint option on the Apple mobile device that runs on iOS. Also, remember that both the mobile device and the printer must be connected to the same wireless network connection.
123 HP Deskjet 3730 Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
To setup the wireless network for your HP Deskjet 3730 printer, follow the steps as explained below:
- Check if the major setups and connections for your HP Deskjet 3730 printer are clear and without any faults.
- Switch on the HP Deskjet 3730 printer, wireless router and the windows computer to setup the wireless connection to your printer.
- On the Printer Control Panel of your HP Deskjet 3730 printer, open the Wireless setup wizard that displays a list of wireless networks available on the Printer’s surroundings.
- Select your wireless network name provided by your router and connect your 123.hp.com/setup 3730 printer to that network.
- If you cannot find your wireless network name on the displayed list, select the option Enter New Network name and type in the name of your wireless network manually.
- On a firm and a successful connection establishment, the wireless status indicator will be lit on the HP Deskjet 3730 printer.
Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
To connect your HP Deskjet 3730 printer to the wireless network through a MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- Once the initial setups and connections are done fully fine for the HP Deskjet 3730 printer, turn on the printer, wireless router and the MAC computer.
- Check and be sure that you did not connect your HP Deskjet 3730 printer with the computer through a wired USB or Ethernet cable.
- On the Printer Control panel of the HP Deskjet 3730 printer, open the wireless setup.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard will open with a display of list of wireless network close to the location of your HP printer device to connect the printer with the network.
- Choose your own wireless network name and connect your support.hp.com/driver printer device to that specific network.
- Follow as directed on screen and if the panel request for validation of your wireless network, authenticate your network.
- On booming setup of the wireless network for your HP Deskjet 3730 printer, the wireless status indicator on your printer will be lit.
123 HP Deskjet 3730 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
When the HP Deskjet 3730 printer is marked as Offline on your both Windows or a MAC computer display, follow the steps below to resolve it.
- Before checking anything else, check if the printer device is turned on and is in active state.
- Click open the display that shows the list of devices and printers linked to the computer. If your printer name is not found on the list, try to restart the printer and the computer. If it is found then, make it as the default printer device.
- Also, check if the wireless connections of the HP Deskjet 3730 printer are proper with an active internet connection provided by the router.
- Also, make sure that the signal strength of the wireless network initiated from the router is strong enough to perform the assigned tasks.
- If the pop up appears on your computer as a prompt to update your firmware, do it from 123.hp.com/setup 3730.
- Try to send any printer job request to the printer and if you can find your HP Deskjet 3730 printer name while mentioning the printer name with the print job, then the issue is been resolved.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
To solve the issue of missing printer device during the driver installation process on the Windows or a MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- Before trying any other alternate options and trial methods turn off your printer and turn on again.
- Check if all the power cords and power supply is proper.
- If there is any hindrance in the power supply lines of the printer, remove them at once and ensure proper power supply which is necessary for the printer to work.
- Also try to shut down your computer and then turn it on again to see if the printer is found then.
- Restart your printer and make all the basic setups to connect your 123.hp.com/dj3730 printer to the network.
- Check if the HP printer device and computer is connected well through either an USB cable or a Wi-Fi. If the connection is on USB, check the cable quality.
- When you have tried every alternate method to resolve this issue, try to install the driver software.
- If your HP Deskjet 3730 printer is found during installation, then the issue is been resolved.