123 HP Deskjet 3735 Printer Setup
HP Deskjet 3735 printers are just small and uniquely styled such that the user feels comfortable and more interesting to use 123.hp.com/dj3735 printer device. The product is produced with the aspect of gearing up to the customer’s interest and expectations.
- These printers are simple to use and allows many different features to be used on it that would help the user to experience the complete performance from the printer.
- Along with the basic features, there are many other features supported by the printer device that can be included at the time of driver software installation.
123 HP Deskjet 3735 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing the printer
- Tear away all the tapes and bindings around the package of the HP Deskjet 3735 printer using a sharp object, cautiously.
- Then, take out the HP Deskjet 3735 printer and its accessories from the pack and leave them in a safe place.
Step 2: Installation of Ink Cartridges
- After connecting the power cord and the cables on your 123.hp.com/setup 3735 printer, open the ink cartridge access door and then discard the wrappers around the ink cartridge.
- Now, gently put in the ink cartridge on the particular indicated slots and then close the carriage access door.
Step 3: Load Enough Papers
- Lift up the output tray of the HP Deskjet 3735 printer and pull out the input tray.
- Place the new clear sheets of paper that suits all print jobs on the input tray of the HP Deskjet 3735 printer and make sure that it is enough.
123 HP Deskjet 3735 Services
ePrint is one of the mobile printing solution that helps the user to print the document or photo on the HP Deskjet 3735 printer just through an email.
Airprint is also a type of mobile printing feature that is applicable and usable only on an Apple mobile device that is connected to the wireless network same as the printer’s.
Cloudprint is also a feature developed to enhance the mobile printing platforms by the Google and it uses the Google cloud services to send the document to the printer.
A printer’s main functionality is to print any document or photo on it with the best quality and clarity.
Copying any document on the printer is simple and is useful in making a duplicate copy of the needed documents.
Scanning of documents is allowed on 123.hp.com/setup dj3735
printer which is done through the scanning glass and the scanned copies are automatically saved to the connected computer.
123 HP Deskjet 3735 Driver Installation
123 HP Deskjet 3735 Driver Install For Windows
To install the printer driver software for your HP Deskjet 3735 printer on your Windows computer, follow the steps given below:
- Open the browser on your windows computer, once after the initial setups for the HP Deskjet 3735 printer are done perfect.
- Select the printer model as HP Deskjet 3735 printer on 123.hp.com/dj3735 of HP.
- After selecting the printer model, the web page will display a list of details about the driver software package that is appropriate for the mentioned printer model such that the software package makes your printer slicker.
- Later, the download completion indication will pop up. Then install the software executable file on your Windows computer.
- Follow the instructions as directed on screen and complete the installation process by choosing the connection type when the prompt for selecting from the options arise.
- Then, affix the USB cable to your HP printer device after the prompt appears on screen. Connecting before it may result in improper installation of driver software
- Now, check if your HP Deskjet 3735 printer is itemized on the Devices and Printers list on your Windows computer.
123 HP Deskjet 3735 Driver Install For Mac
To install the printer driver software for your HP Deskjet 3735 printer on your MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- After the HP Deskjet 3735 printer is established according to the initial conditions and the connections open the browser on your MAC computer.
- Visit 123 hp dj3735 and select HP Deskjet 3735 printer as the printer model.
- The Website will load with the details of the driver software that would suit and enhance you HP printer device.
- Choose appropriate software such that it enables the printer with many extra features available.
- After the software package has been downloaded completely, install it on your MAC computer.
- Follow the procedure as per instructed on screen and complete the installation process and also select the connection type for the printer and the computer on the while.
- Then, connect your 123 hp setup dj3735 printer with the computer through an USB cable when it prompts you to link up the cable.
- On your MAC computer, open the devices list and check if your HP Deskjet 3735 printer is present on that list.
123 HP Deskjet 3735 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridges on the HP Deskjet 3735 printer, follow the steps given below:
- Open the ink cartridge carriage access door on your HP Deskjet 3735 printer when the initial setups are over.
- Make sure that 123.hp.com/dj3735 printer goes idle and stops its operations before moving ahead.
- Remove the tabs on the ink cartridge that is attached along with the wrappers and bindings and tapes around the ink cartridge.
- Before you proceed further, remove the cap that is protecting the ink from leaking out of the cartridge.
- Then, take hold of the ink cartridge and twist out the orange cap away from the cartridge.
- When you do this, make sure that you don’t touch any of the copper contacts which may spoil the quality of ink cartridge.
- Also, to pull out the lock tab on the ink cartridge, bend away the tab that is located on the sides of the ink cartridge. Never bend the tab away more than the specified limit. Crossing the limits might snap off the tab.
- To insert the ink cartridge into the carriage, hold the cartridge in such a way that the front facet of the cartridge faces the slot of the carriage.
- Insert the cartridge into the relevant slot on the HP Deskjet 3735 printer and gently push down the cartridge so that it sits in its place.
123 HP Deskjet 3735 Wireless Mobile Printing
- Turn on the web services on the Printer Control Panel of your HP Deskjet 3735 printer by choosing the eprint button or option.
- After you activate the Web services on your HP Deskjet 3735 printer device, the Printer Setup Instructions page will be printed on the printer which will help know about the email address of your HP printer.
- To setup the Cloud printing feature on your HP Deskjet 3735 printer, open the Chrome browser on your computer or the Chrome book and sign in to your personal Google account. If not, sign up with a new account.
- If your 123.hp.com/setup 3735 printer is itemized under the new devices list on the Google Chrome browser, click on the printer name and click Register.
- To use the Airprint feature with your HP Deskjet 3735 printer, connect your Apple iOS mobile device to the wireless network to which the printer is connected to.
123 HP Deskjet 3735 Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
To set up your HP Deskjet 3735 printer with the wireless network through your Windows computer, follow the steps given below:
- Check if the prime setups and connections for your 123.hp.com/dj3735 printer are unambiguous and clear.
- Switch on the HP Deskjet 3735 printer, wireless router and the windows computer to set up the wireless connection to your printer.
- On the Printer Control Panel of your HP Deskjet 3735 printer, open the Wireless setup wizard which displays the list of available wireless networks in the area of the printer.
- Select your wireless network name and connect your HP Deskjet 3735 printer to that network.
- If your network name is not itemized on the list, choose the option Enter New Network Name and type the name of your wireless network manually.
- If the panel of the HP Deskjet 3735 printer prompts you to authenticate, validate manually to verify yourself with the wireless network.
- On a successful connection establishment, the wireless status indicator will be lit on the HP Deskjet 3735 printer.
Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
To connect your HP Deskjet 3735 printer to the wireless network through a MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- Once the initial setups and connections are done completely fine for the HP Deskjet 3735 printer, turn on the printer, wireless router and the MAC computer.
- Make sure that your HP Deskjet 3735 printer is not connected with the computer through a USB cable.
- On the Printer Control panel of the HP Deskjet 3735 printer, open the wireless setup Wizard that will open up with a list of available wireless networks.
- Choose your own wireless network name and connect your 123.hp.com/setup 3735 printer device to that specific network.
- Follow as directed on the screen and continue with the other following steps.
- If the panel demands for validation of your wireless network, authenticate your network manually to verify it as yours.
- On successful setup of the wireless network for your HP Deskjet 3735 printer, the wireless status indicator on your printer will glow.
123 HP Deskjet 3735 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
When the HP Deskjet 3735 printer is marked as Offline on your both Windows or a MAC computer display, follow the steps below to resolve it.
- As the initial check, verify if your HP Deskjet 3735 printer device is turned on and is in the active state. If not, switch it off and then turn it on.
- Then, check the devices and printer list on the windows computer and see if your printer name HP Deskjet 3735 printer in mentioned and marked as active. If so, make it as the Default printer device.
- Also, check if the wireless connections of the HP Deskjet 3735 printer are proper and the router is with an active internet connection provided by the wireless router.
- If the HP Deskjet 3735 printer is connected to a network through a wired cable, then check if the cable is connected on the precise port.
- If the prompt to update your driver software pops up, do it immediately from 123.hp.com/setup 3735.
- Try to print any document or photo. At the time of selecting the printer, if you can find your HP Deskjet 3735 printer name, then the issue is been resolved.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
To solve this issue that hinders the process of driver installation on the Windows or a MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- First turn off your printer, when this process heads up.
- Check if all the power cords are proper and the power supply is flawless.
- Remove if any blockage is there on the power supply lines to ensure an uninterrupted power supply which is the main requirement for your printer to be in the active state.
- Later, shutdown all the devices and then switch on your computer and your HP Deskjet 3735 Printer.
- Also, check if the HP Deskjet 3735 printer is without any damage and in proper state and then connect your printer to the wireless network connection.
- Check if your computer that is connected to the Deskjet 3735 printer is compatible and supports the connectivity.
- After every methods are tried and done, try to print any document or photo from your computer.
- If your 123.hp.com/dj3735 printer is found, then the issue is been resolved and is ready to print.