123 HP Deskjet 3752 driver Setup - 123.hp.com/dj3752
123 HP Deskjet 3752 is a tiny and compact all-in-one printer which is also easy to use. It is especially known for its great printing quality at a pocket friendly price. It is also multi functional and has a great color quality. It consists of HP Deskjet 3752 driver printer, a scanner, and a copier which is even more complete with the addition of Wi-Fi connectivity.
- This printer is designed in such a way that it could fit anywhere and everywhere so that its users could access it easily.
- Although it is compact, 123 HP Deskjet 3752 printer is packed with many features. Features such as printing, scanning, copying and many other features.
123 HP Deskjet 3752 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing the printer
- Remove the 123 HP Deskjet 3752 printer from the printer package carefully. Dispose of all the packaging materials and tapes found in the box.
- Open the access cartridge door and remove the tapes and packaging materials found inside the carriage. Do not forget to remove the paper on the scanning glass.
Step 2: Installation of Ink Cartridges
- Take the power cord that comes with 123.hp.com/setup 3752 printer in the box and connect one end of the cord to the rear end of the printer and the other one to an electrical connection.
- Connect the printer to a legible power source and turn it on. Check if the electrical connection has a steady flow.
Step 3: Load Enough Papers
- There is a protective plastic tape on the ink cartridges, remove it from the ink cartridges carefully. Try not to damage the cartridge’s contacts while removing the tape.
- Insert the cartridge into their respective slots and gently push until they lock into their places in order to use them.
123 HP Deskjet 3752 Services
The ePrint feature allows the users to print documents or pictures directly from the mail connected to the computer without any other process.
Airprint is a feature that specifically designed for Apple that allows the users of Apple the ease of access to the printer.
The feature called Cloud print allows the printer’s users to print straight away from the cloud storage connected to the computer.
The most essential process of a printer is to print. Printing helps us to materialize and collect the documents and pictures that are in digital form.
The copying feature is added to the printer in order to enhance the printing experience. It helps the user to replicate a print in order to use it for other purposes.
Scanning is a printer feature that allows the users to scan their important materialized documents and to convert them into a soft copy.
123 HP Deskjet 3752 Driver Installation
123 HP Deskjet 3752 Driver Install For Windows
- Download the compatible printer driver software from the official HP website for 123 HP Deskjet 3752 driver. Verify if the downloaded driver software is apt for your Windows version.
- Do not forget to turn the printer ON. If the printer is not ON, turn it ON by connecting it to a power input. Make sure that the power input has a steady flow.
- Be ready with a USB cable connection. The installation process might require one at a certain step of the process.
- Check if the downloaded HP Deskjet 3752 driver software is compatible with your computer’s OS. Also, check if it is the most updated version before installing.
- When the installation process asks for a USB cable connection, connect your 123 HP Deskjet 3639 printer to a USB cable when one is needed.
- Follow the onscreen instructions that are given further by the installer in order to complete 123 hp setup dj3752 printer driver installation process and proceed with the printing.
123 HP Deskjet 3752 Driver Install For Mac
- Mac OS has its own set of instructions to follow for a printer setup for 123.hp.com/setup 3752 printer, follow the instructions given onscreen thoroughly.
- Remove all the valid USB connection that is connected to the printer. Make sure that none are left on the printer before proceeding with the installation.
- The Mac dock gives you with a downloadable file that consists of the printer driver. Click on the downloadable file to download it. Install the hp deskjet 3752 driver in your computer to proceed.
- Install the downloaded file into your MAC OS and answer the prompts asked by the installer accordingly in order to complete the process of installation.
- Make sure that USB connections are not left on the printer. If there are any on the printer during the installation process, the installer prompts for necessary installations.
- Follow the instructions given on the screen by the installer in order to complete the installation process and proceed with the printing process.
123 HP Deskjet 3752 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
- Verify if 123 HP Deskjet 3752 Printer is connected to a proper power connection and turn it on after making sure that the power connection is steady.
- Open the cartridge access door by unlocking the handle on it and lifting it until it gets locked and moves no further.
- After opening the cartridge access door, you can see that the carriage inside move slightly to the left. Be patient until the carriage becomes silent.
- Make sure to handle ink cartridge only by the black part of the ink cartridge and be cautious not to damage the ink cartridge.
- The plastic protective tape from the ink cartridge is to be gently removed and do not damage the contacts of the ink cartridge by anyway.
- Open the lids that are found on the slots meant for ink cartridges and insert the ink cartridges into their respective slots.
- Gently press on the top of the ink cartridges until they lock in their places and close the lids on the slot and proceed further with the process.
- Make sure that the ink cartridges in the carriages are locked into their places and close the cartridge access door. Wait until the printer recognizes the new ink cartridges.
- 123 HP Deskjet 3639 printer will generate an alignment page automatically. There are a few instructions given on the alignment page, follow them.
123 HP Deskjet 3752 Wireless Mobile Printing
- Turn ON your 123 HP Deskjet 3752 printer, connect it to a power source in order to do so. Make sure that you connect it a legitimate power source and that doesn’t fluctuate.
- Connect your 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer to a 123 hp wireless network connection by making use of the wireless network wizard on 123 HP Deskjet 3752 control panel, if it is not already connected.
- Make sure to connect your mobile to the same network connection. Download the HP ePrint app from the official HP website.
- Download the app that is compatible with your mobile and then install it. Select the picture or document that you want to print from the mobile’s files and folders.
- Click on the print option on your mobile and make sure to select the correct printer from the given list of printers to proceed.
- You can change the orientation settings in the print menu according to your preference and then click print to complete the process.
123 HP Deskjet 3752 Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
- Connect your 123 HP Deskjet 3752 Printer to a power source to turn it on. Also turn on the router and computer along with it and then install the compatible printer driver.
- Connect your printer to a preferred wireless network connection by using the wireless network wizard on the settings on the control panel.
- You can find the wireless network wizard in the list of settings and choose the preferred network from the given list of networks.
- If your network connection does not appear in the given list of networks, try manually entering your networks name through the Enter new network option and proceed to print.
- Disconnect any wired connections connected to 123.hp.com/setup dj3752 printer before the starting the process. This may interrupt the wireless connection setup process.
- If any of the wired connections are left on the printer, it might cause some disruption in the process which might lead the installer to prompt for necessary installations.
Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
- Download 123 hp printer driver for your version of Mac OS from the official HP website. Make sure that your computer has the required facilities for the software.
- Turn the computer on along with the router and 123 HP Deskjet 3752 printer. Make sure that the devices have enough electricity before proceeding with the instructions.
- Make sure to disconnect the entire wired connections in contact with the printer. If any wired connection is intact it may disrupt the process.
- Verify if the printer is connected to the same wireless network as that of the computer, you can do it by using the wireless network wizard setting on the printer’s control panel.
- If your preferred network is not available in the given list, enter it manually by using the Enter new network option and proceed.
- Follow the instructions onscreen which are given by the installer in order to complete the entire process and proceed to print.
123 HP Deskjet 3752 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
- Make sure if the router providing the wireless network connection is working. Also, check if the network connection has a steady.
- Make sure that the computer and the 123 HP Deskjet 3752 printer is connected to the same internet connection.
- Remove the entire power connection and reconnect them to the devices in order to restart the devices.
- This initiates a power cycle that establishes a new wireless connection with all the devices, this helps with the wireless connection by rekindling the printer’s connection.
- Check if the network has a good proximity and that the network router is in a good condition.
- Uninstall the printer driver software from the computer and re-install it with a new and updated version of the software from 123.hp.com/setup 3752 printer.
- Update the printer’s firmware in a regularly with the aim of making sure that the printer stays up-to-date.
- Proceed to connect your computer to the network connection and make sure that it has no issues with the connection to complete.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
- Disconnect the entire connection to the power source and reconnect them in order to Restart 123 HP Deskjet 3752 printer.
- Check if 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer is in connection with a wireless internet connection by checking if the green light is on.
- If it is not ON, connect to the network by using the settings that are found on the printer’s control panel.
- Choose your preferred wireless network from the given list of networks in the wireless network wizard settings.
- If you don’t find your preferred network in the given list, try it entering manually with the help of the Enter new network option.
- Download the new and updated version of the driver software from official HP site and install it in your system.
- Disable the firewall active in your system for a temporary period. In certain cases, firewall threats may threaten the connection between printer and computer.
- Uninstall Hp printer driver from your computer if the printer driver setup fails yet again and reinstall it.