123.hp.com/dj5085 - 123 HP Deskjet 5085 Driver Setup
123 HP Deskjet 5085 printer is a versatile device that is used by people of all ranges and levels of work. These printers are designed to support and aid the users for all their needs, in regards with 123.hp.com/dj5085 printer along with its basic features. Though the needs and expectations of the users vary from one individual to other individual, HP cares to assure all their desires with their consummate design and operations.
- There are many additional features and services that could be embodied to the HP printer to expand its functionalities support.
123 HP Deskjet 5085 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1:Unboxing the printer
- Initially, place the printer pack in a safe and grounded surface for the handiness in unboxing the printer out from the pack.
- Then, rip off all the wrappers and tapes upon the package and take out the printer and its accessories and cables from the cardboard box.
Step 2:Installation of Ink Cartridges
- Then, unpack the ink cartridges from the package and remove all the wrappers and binds over it and, get it equipped to be installed.
- Open the cartridge carriage and then insert the cartridges into its respective slots and close the carriage.
Step 3:Load Enough Papers
- Now, open the input tray of the printer and then load it with fresh and clear sheets of papers that would suit all kinds of print jobs assigned by the users of 123.hp.com/setup 5085 printer.
- Make sure that the loaded papers are sufficient to perform all the needed jobs requested by you or any other users.
123 HP Deskjet 5085 Services
123 HP DeskJet 5085 printer device can be accessed and used from the mobile devices through the email address and send the print jobs to the printer’s email address directly.
The Apple mobile devices can be enhanced to access the printer to complete the desired tasks through the similar wireless network connection in both the mobile device and the printer that is to be used.
Google’s Cloud services are used as a medium to send the document and the photo that are to be printed on the printer from the mobile device that is registered on the Cloud.
The most dominant requirement of the users from the printer is its ability to print any document or photo with the exact quality fed to it from the mobile device or computer.
The HP printers allow the users to obtain the copy of their original document or photo in the same paper format using the copy feature available on it to use instead of original.
The documents available in paper format can be scanned and automatically saved as a file on the connected computer directly with the help of scanner glass on the printer.
123 HP Deskjet 5085 Driver Installation
123 HP Deskjet 5085 Driver Install For Windows
To install the printer firmware for your HP DeskJet 5085 printer device on your windows computer, follow the procedure explained below:
- Before the process of installing the printer firmware is initiated, make sure if you have made all the introductory setups and connections perfectly fine that is more important.
- Then, be sure of the network connection from your router and see if it is enough for the driver download and installation and other network related procedures.
- Go to 123.hp.com/dj5085 printer and select the printer model as 123 HP DeskJet 5085 printer.
- The web page would display all the driver software packages that include all the different features along with it for the printer to be enhanced.
- Choose one and download the software package that would suit you. Once the browser indicates the download completion of the software, install it on your Windows computer.
- Follow the instructions and get along with the on screen prompts and, connect the printer with the computer when prompted and not before the prompt.
- After the installation is over, check if 123 DeskJet 5085 printer name is added on to the computer’s devices list.
123 HP Deskjet 5085 Driver Install For Mac
To install the driver software for the HP DeskJet 5085 printer on your Mac computer, follow the method explained below:
- The process of installing the driver software for your HP DeskJet 5085 printer can be initialized only when the preliminary setups and the connections for your printer are made fine and flawless.
- Also, check the signal strength of the internet connection offered by the router, for the internet connection is the major need to execute the process of driver installation for your DeskJet 5085 printer.
- After you turn on all the devices, open the browser on the Mac computer and open the official HP site.
- Select the printer model as HP DeskJet 5085 printer and then the site would display the list of available and most suitable driver software packages for the printer model chosen at the start.
- From the displayed list, choose one and get on with the download. After the download is over, install it in your Mac computer.
- Follow the on screen instructions for further more assistance in this process and then check if the DeskJet 5085 printer is one among the devices listed on the computer.
123 HP Deskjet 5085 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridges on to the HP DeskJet 5085 printer device, follow the procedure explained below:
- The installation of the ink cartridge can be done only when the printer has settled down and the setup done is perfect and flawless.
- Then, turn on the DeskJet 5085 printer device and wait for it to get into the idle state and go noiseless.
- Now, take the cartridges out from the pack and snap off the tab on it to remove the wrappers and tapes on it that will be loosened.
- After you have removed the wrappers completely, twist out the orange cap in counter clockwise direction which guards the ink from leaking out and drying.
- Then bend the strip on the sides of the ink cartridge away from it to make it as a lock to put the cartridge in its place in the slot.
- Now, open the cartridge carriage on 123.hp.com/dj5085 printer device and check if there are any tapes stuck inside and if you find any, take them off at once.
- Hold the cartridge in such a way that the copper contacts of the cartridge are facing downwards and then insert them into its respective slots in the same direction.
- Gently insert them by matching the color of the cartridge with the slot color and then close the cartridge carriage and check if the installation was done fine by printing a sample copy on the DeskJet 5085 printer.
123 HP Deskjet 5085 Wireless Mobile Printing
- On the Printer Control Panel of your HP DeskJet 5085 printer, choose the ePrint button or option and also trigger the web services to start with the ePrint.
- After you have activated the Web services on your HP DeskJet 5085 printer device, the Setup Instructions page will be printed which includes information about the email address of your HP printer device.
- To setup the Cloud printing feature on your HP DeskJet 5085 printer, open the Chrome browser on your computer or the Chrome book and sign in to your personal Google account.
- Search for the devices that are registered earlier on the Chrome on the search bar to get the list of devices list.
- If your HP DeskJet 5085 printer is itemized under the new devices list, click on the printer name and click Register.
- To use the Airprint feature with your 123.hp.com/setup 5085 printer, connect your Apple iOS device to the same wireless network connection to which your printer is connected.
123 HP Deskjet 5085 Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
To setup the wireless network connection for the HP DeskJet 5085 printer device connected to the Windows computer, follow the steps explained below:
- Before you get into the process of setting up 123 wireless network for your HP printer device, make sure that the initial and most important setups and the connection for the printer are done perfectly without any flaws.
- Also, make sure that the printer device and the Windows computer are not connected to each other through the USB cable which is wired.
- Then, turn on the DeskJet 5085 printer, Windows computer and the router and, wait for the router to provide the needed wireless network connectivity.
- On the printer control panel of the printer, open the wireless setup wizard from the network settings to choose the network for your 123.hp.com/dj5085 printer.
- It would display a list of all available wireless networks in the locality of your printer device. From the list, choose the network from your router and connect the printer with it as prompted.
- If the panel prompts you to authenticate the network, validate it with the password set on the router through the printer panel.
- On completed setup, the wireless status indicator on the DeskJet 5085 printer will glow indicating the successful connection setup.
Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
To setup the wireless network connection for the HP DeskJet 5085 printer device through the Mac computer, follow the steps explained below:
- Before the process of setting up the wireless network connection for the HP printer device is commenced, make sure that the printer is done with its initial setups and connections as mentioned.
- Also, remove the USB cable if any of it is connected between the DeskJet 5085 printer device and the Mac computer.
- Ensure the proper network connectivity of the router so that the printer might not face any issues with the execution of its jobs or connectivity process.
- Now, open the Wireless Setup Wizard from the Network settings on the Control Panel of 123 hp setup dj5085 printer.
- From the list of available networks that will be displayed on the panel, select the network provided from your router and see that it is not a host or guest network.
- When the wireless network for your HP DeskJet 5085 printer device has been properly setup, the indicator will glow.
123 HP Deskjet 5085 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
If your HP DeskJet 5085 printer device goes offline in your Windows or the Mac computer, follow the below procedures to put right the faults.
- When this issue creeps in on your printer and the computer, first turn off 123 hp dj5085 printer and all other devices connected to it to optimize it.
- Also, check if the power cords and other important cables for the printer, connected with the power supply and the computer are good and intact.
- Then, turn on all the devices and see if your DeskJet 5085 printer name is one among the list of printer and devices that are connected on the computer.
- If your DeskJet 5085 printer is mentioned as active, then right click on it and make it as the default printer device for your computer.
- If the computer control prompts you to update the printer firmware installed on it, do them immediately from the HP site after you uninstall the older software.
- On trying all these counter measures, if your 123.hp.com/setup 5085 device is active and online on the computer, then the issue has been resolved.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
If your HP DeskJet 5085 printer device is not found during the process of installing the driver software for it on the Windows or the Mac computer, then follow the methods mentioned below:
- At first, turn off your DeskJet 5085 printer device, Windows or Mac computer to fix this issue.
- Now check the key requirement for the printer to work well without any halts.
- If you find any chunks or obstacles over the power supply cables, take them off at once to guard the cable and ensure continuous power supply which is important for any electronic device.
- Also, check if the network provided by the router for 123.hp.com/dj5085 printer and the computer are proper.
- When you are done trying the methods to smooth over the issue, try installing the driver firmware for your printer on the Windows or the Mac computer.
- In the process, if your 123 HP Deskjet 5085 printer device is itemized on the list, then the issue has been resolved.