123.hp.com/dj5739 - 123 HP Deskjet 5739 Driver Setup
123 HP Deskjet 5739 Printer is an all-in-one printer which comes with ultra-high yield ink cartridge technology that helps you print a large amount of data in a very low-cost price. 123 HP Deskjet 5739 Printer is an easy-to-use 123.hp.com/dj5739 printer that allows its users to fax, scan, and print documents in a quick manner.
- Print everyday documents with sharper lines, reduced smudges and higher quality by using this printer.
- Spend lesser time on replacing ink cartridges by using the long-lasting HP ink cartridges that could be bought from the official HP site.
123 HP Deskjet 5739 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing the printer
- Remove 123.hp.com/setup 5739 printer from its package carefully and get rid of the tapes and packaging materials from the printer.
- Unlock the cartridge access door and remove the packaging materials inside the carriage. Also get rid of the packing material on the scanning glass.
Step 2: Installation of Ink Cartridges
- Open the cartridge access door and wait until the carriage is idle. Remove the ink cartridge from its package carefully.
- Place the ink cartridges in their respective slots. Push them in gently until they lock into the slots and close the cartridge access door.
Step 3: Power source connection
- Take the power cord that comes with the printer package. Connect one end of the power cord to the rear of 123.hp.com/dj5739 printer and the other end to an electrical output.
- Connect the printer to the power source and turn it on. Make sure that the electrical source has a steady flow and doesn’t fluctuate.
123 HP Deskjet 5739 Services
ePrint is a feature that was specially designed for HP printers that allow the users of HP printers to print directly from the mail.
Airprint is a feature that is only available for Apple users that allows the Apple users to get access to the printer easily.
Cloudprint allows you to print directly from the cloud storage that is active on the computer that is connected to the printer.
The most basic feature of a printer is to print. Printing documents and pictures have become so common in our lives.
The process of copying can enhance the feature to the next level by having the ability to replicate documents.
Scanning is a feature that enhances the user’s experience by allowing them to scan their important documents and store them.
123 HP Deskjet 5739 Driver Installation
123 HP Deskjet 5739 Driver Install For Windows
- You can download the HP printer driver from the original HP website. Make sure that your computer meets the requirement of 123 HP Deskjet 5739 printer driver software.
- Turn on the printer by connecting it with a power source. Make sure that the power source has a steady flow and doesn’t fluctuate.
- Fluctuations in power source may cause damage to 123.hp.com/dj5739 printer and might cause the printer to malfunction.
- Be prepared with a USB cable. The driver installation process might need one in certain cases and proceed further.
- Make sure that the software is compatible with the computer’s OS and verify if the printer is kept on during the entire process of installation.
- The printer may prompt for a USB connection at this step of the process. Accessorize the printer with one when it is needed.
- Proceed with the on-screen instructions given by the installer to complete the process of installing printer driver software on your computer.
123 HP Deskjet 5739 Driver Install For Mac
- The Mac OS has its own printer setup process. Follow the process and setup the printer with the Mac OS.
- Turn on the printer by connecting it to a power source. Make sure that the power source has a steady flow of electricity.
- Make sure that you remove all the valid USB cables that are connected to 123 hp setup dj5739 printer. If any left, the installer process may prompt for the necessary installations.
- Make sure that both the computer and the printer is connected to a mutual network and that the network has a steady proximity
- The Mac dock insists to install a downloadable file. Click on the downloadable file to download it.
- If there are any USB connections that are left with the printer. The installer would prompt for the necessary software installations at this step of the process.
- Follow the onscreen instructions given by the installer to proceed with the completion of the installation process.
123 HP Deskjet 5739 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
- Turn the printer on by connecting it to a power source, make sure that the power source has a steady flow of electricity and does not fluctuate.
- Open the lock on the ink cartridge access door and lift it in order to open it. Lift the door completely until it locks into place.
- Open the ink cartridge access door. You can see that the carriage inside moves slightly to the left. Wait for the carriage to stop moving and become silent and idle.
- Carefully remove the plastic protective tape from the ink cartridge and make sure to hold the ink cartridge only in the black region of the ink cartridge while handling it.
- Open the locks on the slots and insert the respective ink cartridges gently in their respective slots.
- Gently push the ink cartridges into their slots, until they click in and lock into their places. Close the locks on the slots.
- After making sure that the ink cartridges are in their places make sure to lock the cartridge access door and wait for the printer to calibrate.
- As soon as 123.hp.com/setup 5739 printer recognizes the ink cartridges it will automatically start printing out an alignment page.
- Follow the instructions on the alignment page carefully in order to align the scanner with 123 HP Deskjet 5739 printer and proceed with the printing.
123 HP Deskjet 5739 Wireless Mobile Printing
- Turn your 123 HP Deskjet 5739 printer on by connecting it to a power source. Make sure that the power source is legitimate and make sure that it doesn’t fluctuate.
- Connect your printer to a wireless network by making use of the wireless network wizard setting on 123 HP Deskjet 5739 printer’s control panel.
- Connect your mobile to the same network connection and download the HP ePrint app from the official HP website.
- Make sure that the app is compatible to your mobile and then install it in your mobile. Select the picture or document that you intend to print from the mobile’s folders.
- Select the print option on your mobile and select 123.hp.com/dj5739 printer from the given list to proceed with the process.
- Change the orientation settings in the print menu according to your preference and then click print to complete the process.
123 HP Deskjet 5739 Wireless Setup
Deskjet 5739 Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
- Connect the 123 HP Deskjet 5739 Printer to a power source and turn it on along with the router and computer. Install the compatible printer driver.
- You can connect your 123.hp.com/setup 5739 printer to a preferred network connection by making use on the settings on the printer’s control panel.
- Search for the wireless network wizard in the list of settings and choose the preferred network from the given list of networks.
- If your network does not appear in the given list, try entering it manually by using the Enter new network option and proceed to print.
- Disconnect any wired connections that are connected to 123 HP Deskjet 5739 printer before the process. This may affect the wire connection process.
- If any of the wired connections are left on the printer, there might be some disruption in the process or the installer might prompt for necessary installations later.
Deskjet 5739 Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
- You can download the printer driver software for the version of your Mac OS from 123.hp.com/setup dj5739 printer. Make sure that your computer is compatible with the software.
- Turn on the computer, router and 123 HP Deskjet 5739 printer. Make sure that they have a proper electrical connection before proceeding with the instructions.
- Make sure to disconnect any wired connections that are in contact with the printer, this may disrupt the process by prompting for necessary installations later.
- Connect the printer to the same wireless network that the computer is connected to, by using the wireless network wizard setting on the printer’s control panel.
- If your preferred network is not found within the given list enter it manually by using the Enter new network option.
- Follow the onscreen instruction given by the installer further to complete the entire process and proceed to print.
123 HP Deskjet 5739 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
- Verify if the router that is providing the network connection is up and running. Also, check if the network connection has a steady.
- Make sure that the computer and the 123 HP Deskjet printer is connected to a mutual internet connection.
- Restart the printer, computer, and the router by removing the entire power connection and reconnecting them to initiate a power cycle.
- This power cycle initiates a new connection between all the devices in order to help with the connection with the printer.
- Check if the network’s proximity is good and that it is a good condition. Make sure that it is connected to the printer and computer.
- Uninstall the printer driver software and re-install it with an updated version of the software from 123.hp.com/setup 5739 printer.
- Update the printer firmware in a regular manner, to make sure that the printer stays up-to-date.
- Proceed to connect your computer to the wireless network connection and make sure that it has no issues with the connection.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
- Restart 123 HP Deskjet 5739 printer by disconnect the entire connection to the power source and reconnect them in order to turn it on.
- Check if the 123 HP Deskjet printer is connected to an internet connection by checking if the green light indicating the wireless connection is on.
- If it is not connected connect to the network by using the settings on the printer’s control panel.
- Choose your preferred network from the given list in the wireless network wizard in the settings.
- If you don’t find your network in the given list, try manually entering it with the help of the Enter new network option.
- Download the updated version of the driver software from official HP site and install it in your system.
- Disable the firewall in your system for a temporary period of time. In certain cases, firewall threats may interrupt the connection between 123.hp.com/dj5739 printer and computer.
- Uninstall Hp printer driver from your computer if the printer driver setup fails yet again and reinstall it for a better result.