123.hp.com/dj6525 - 123 HP Deskjet 6525 Driver Setup
123 HP Deskjet 6525 all-in-one printer is an absolute bargain. It is a multi-functional printer that consists of a printer, a scanner, and a copier which is even more complete with memory card storage facility. It supports both wired and wireless connections. This printer was designed in such a way that it is both useful
- Make double-sided printing a fun process with the double-sided duplexer consisting 123.hp.com/dj6525 Printer.
- This printer consists of HP thermal inkjet technology which is known for its long-lasting ink cartridges and this printer also supports panorama-sized prints.
123 HP Deskjet 6525 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1:Unboxing the printer
- Take 123.hp.com/dj6525 Printer out from the printer package. get rid of all the packaging materials and tapes from the package.
- Raise the access cartridge door and remove the tapes and packaging materials found inside it. Don’t forget to remove the paper on the scanning glass.
Step 2:Installation of Ink Cartridges
- Eradicate the protective plastic tape from the ink cartridges. Certify to not harm any of the cartridge’s contacts while eliminating the tape.
- Slot in the cartridge into their individual slots and smoothly push until they lock into their places. Continue to print.
Step 3:Load Enough Papers
- Situate the paper input tray in 123.hp.com/setup dj6525 printer. Shift the paper guides in the tray far away from one another.
- Place a stack of paper in the input tray and slide them until they move no more. Make sure not to pack more than the recommended number of papers.
123 HP Deskjet 6525 Services
ePrint is a feature that allows you to print documents or pictographs directly from the mail connected to the computer.
Airprint is a feature that is only accessible for the users of Apple that allows them the ease of access to the printer.
Google Cloud services enhance the support to its users to register their mobile device on it and then the print jobs to be sent directly from the mobile device to the printer.
Printing is the most important feature of a printer. Printing helps us to produce documents and pictures that are in the digital form.
Copying improves the printing experience by letting its user replicate a print so that it could be used for other purposes.
Scanning is a feature that allows the printer’s users to scan their documents and convert them into soft copy for better preservation.
123 HP Deskjet 6525 Driver Installation
123 HP Deskjet 6525 Driver Install For Windows
- Download the printer driver for 123 HP Deskjet 6525 from the official HP website. Make sure to download the compatible driver software for your version of Windows.
- Make sure that the printer is active. If the printer is not, turn it ON by connecting it to a power outlet. Make sure that the power outlet has a steady flow.
- Be equipped with a USB cable connection. The installation process might ask for one at a certain step of the process.
- Verify if the downloaded software is compatible with your computer and if it is the most up-to-date adaptation of the software before installing it.
- When the installation process requires a USB connection, accessorize your 123.hp.com/setup 6525 printer with a USB cable when needed.
- Follow the onscreen instructions given further to complete the procedure of installing printer driver software and advance to print.
123 HP Deskjet 6525 Driver Install For Mac
- The Mac dock gives you its own set of directions to follow in order to setup 123.hp.com/dj6525 printer, follow the instructions given onscreen carefully.
- Remove any intact USB connection that is in contact with the printer. Make sure that none of the connections stays before proceeding further in the installation process.
- The Mac dock recommends you with a downloadable file. Click on the file to download it and install it in your MAC OS.
- After installing the downloaded file into your system, answer the prompts asked by the installer according to your preference to complete the installation process.
- Make sure that no USB connections are left intact on the printer. If there are any intact, the installer may prompt for necessary installations.
- Follow the on-screen instructions given by the installer to complete the installation process successfully and proceed with the printing.
123 HP Deskjet 6525 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
- Connect 123 hp dj6525 Printer to an apt power connection and activate it. Make certain that the power connection is legitimate.
- Open the cartridge access door by unlocking the hook on it and lifting it until it clicks lock and moves no further.
- After opening the access door, the carriage inside it slightly moves to the left. Wait for the carriage to become still and idle.
- Unpack the ink cartridge from its package carefully. Make sure to handle it by only the black part of the ink cartridge and try not to damage the ink cartridge.
- Remove the plastic protective tape on the ink cartridge and do not damage the contacts of the ink cartridge and proceed forwards.
- Open the lids on the slots and insert the corresponding ink cartridges into their respective slots. Make sure to place them properly in their slots and push them into it gently.
- Gently push on the ink cartridges until they lock into their places and then shut the lids on the slot and continue further.
- Certify that the ink cartridges are locked into their places and close the cartridge access door. Wait until the printer calibrates and recognizes the new ink cartridges.
- 123 HP Deskjet 6525 printer will automatically generate an alignment page. Follow the instructions given on it to complete the installation process.
123 HP Deskjet 6525 Wireless Mobile Printing
- Activate your 123 HP Deskjet 6525 printer by connecting it to a reliable power source. Make certain that the power source is steady and it doesn’t fluctuate.
- Connect a wireless network to your 123 HP Deskjet 6525 printer by using the wireless setup wizard setting on the printer’s control panel.
- Certify to connect your mobile to the same network connection. Download the HP ePrint app from the official HP website for your mobile’s OS.
- Take measures to make sure that the app is well-matched with your mobile and install it later. Select the pictograph or document that you intend to print.
- After selecting the corresponding files, Select the print on your mobile’s options and select the printer’s name from the produces list of printers.
- You can change the orientation of the final print by altering the print menu according to your preference. Click on print to complete the process.
123 HP Deskjet 6525 Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
- Conjoin a power source to your 123 HP Deskjet 6525 Printer and activate it along with computer and the router. Download and install the printer driver made for your computer.
- Connect your printer to a chosen wireless network connection by using the wireless settings option from the printer’s settings menu.
- Select the wireless setup wizard from the wireless settings on the control panel and choose the mutual network from the produced list.
- If your network is not available in the produced list, try manual input by using the Enter new network option found in the wireless setup wizard.
- Detach any intact USB connections which are connected to 123 hp setup dj6525 printer before commencing the process. This may disrupt the wireless connection process.
- If any of the connections are left intact on the printer, there might be some anomalies in the installation procedure and that can disturb the process.
Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
- Download the printer driver for the appropriate version of Mac OS from the official HP website and clarify if your computer meets the software’s constraints.
- Switch on the computer, router and 123 HP Deskjet 6525 printer simultaneously. Check if the electricity supply is stable before proceeding further with the instructions.
- Disengage any wired connections that are with the printer, if any of the connections are left it may reason the process to halt by prompting for needed installations.
- Make sure to attach the printer to the mutual network connection as that of the computer. You can establish the connection by using the wireless setup wizard setting.
- If your preferred network cannot be found within the given list of networks, enter the network name manually by using the Enter new network option.
- Follow the onscreen instructions further to complete the entire process of printer installation and proceed to print.
123 HP Deskjet 6525 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
- Ensure that the router supplying the wireless network connection is active. Check if the network is in a good proximity from the device.
- The computer and the 123 HP Deskjet Printer should be connected to a mutual internet connection for the printer to be functioning properly.
- Get rid of all the power connection cables and Restart the printer, computer, and the router in order to initiate a power cycle.
- This Power cycle insinuates a new dominant connection between all the devices. This helps with the connection process.
- Check if the devices are within the wireless network’s proximity. Make sure that it is connected to both the printer and the computer.
- Uninstall the printer driver and update with the new adaptation of the software from 123.hp.com/setup 6525 Printer.
- Update the printer firmware regularly in order to keep the printer in its up-to-date condition for a long time coming.
- Connect your computer to the wireless network connection and proceed with the printing process.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
- Cut off and reconnect the entire power connection cables to activate 123.hp.com/dj6525 printer.
- Authenticate if the printer is attached to a wireless connection by considering the green light on the printer.
- If it is not lit, connect the printer to the wireless network by using the wireless settings on settings found in the control panel of the printer.
- Choose the name of the connection from the given list of networks in the wireless setup wizard option in the wireless settings.
- If you don’t find the name of your network in the list, enter it manually by the aid of the Enter new network option.
- Download the updated version of the printer driver from official HP website and install it in your preferred system.
- Disable the firewall in your system for a brief period of time. Firewall threats may affect the printer and computer’s communication.
- It the installation turns out unsuccessful, uninstall the printer driver from your computer and reinstall it.