123.hp.com/dj6526 - 123 HP Deskjet 6526 Driver Setup
123 HP Deskjet 6526 e-all-in-one printer is completely a good deal. It consists of a printer, a scanner, and a copier which is even more exclusive with memory card storage facility. It supports wired connection such as USB connection or such and also supports wireless connectivity.
- 123.hp.com/dj6526 Printer can make double-sided prints within the blink of an eye with its unique double-sided duplexer system which makes printing fun for the user.
- This printer consists of HP thermal inkjet technology, known for its long-lasting ability of the ink cartridges and the printer also supports panorama-sized printing.
123 HP Deskjet 6526 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1:Unboxing the printer
- Unload 123 HP Deskjet 6526 Printer from the package box. Get rid of all the packaging wraps and tapes from inside the package.
- Hoist the access cartridge door upwards and remove the tapes and packaging found in the interior of it. Remove the paper on the scanning glass.
Step 2:Installation of Ink Cartridges
- Eliminate the plastic tape found on the ink cartridges contacts. Try not to harm any of the cartridge’s contacts while getting rid of the tape.
- Shove in the cartridges into their individual slots and push with gentle pressure until they lock into their slots.
Step 3:Load Enough Papers
- Locate the paper input tray on 123.hp.com/dj6526 printer. Move the input tray’s paper guides away from each another.
- Position a stack of paper in the input tray and slide them until they move no further. Make sure not to place more than the suggested number of papers.
123 HP Deskjet 6526 Services
ePrint allows the users to print data directly from the mail connected to the computer. This can be done by sending a mail.
Airprint is a feature that is only functional for the users of Apple, which allows them easy access to the printer.
Cloudprint allows the users to print data straight from the cloud storage that is bonded with the computer.
Printing is the most basic feature in a printer. Printing helps us to produce and reproduce data that are existent in only the digital form.
Copying develops the printing experience by letting its user duplicate a print so that it could be used for other reasons.
Scanning is a feature that allows the printer’s users to scan their documents and convert them into soft copy for better preservation.
123 HP Deskjet 6526 Driver Installation
123 HP Deskjet 6526 Driver Install For Windows
- Download the printer driver for 123 HP Deskjet 6526 from the official HP site. Confirm to download the compatible driver software for your edition of Windows.
- Make certain that the printer is activated. If the printer is not activated, turn it ON by connecting it to a power outlet. Make sure that the power outlet has a stale electrical flow.
- Be prepared with a USB cable. The installation process can require a USB connection at a certain point in the installation process.
- Certify if the downloaded software was made for your computer OS. Verify if it is the most updated adaptation of the software before installation.
- When the installer requires a USB connection, accessorize your 123.hp.com/dj6526 printer with a USB. Make sure that the cable is linked properly
- Follow the on-screen instructions given by the installer further to complete the procedure of installing printer driver software and advance to print.
123 HP Deskjet 6526 Driver Install For Mac
- The Mac dock gives you its own set of directions to follow in order to set up 123.hp.com/setup 6526 printer, follow the instructions given onscreen by the installer carefully.
- Remove any intact USB connection that is bonded with the printer. Make sure that none of the connections stays linked before proceeding with the installation process.
- The Mac dock recommends you and presents a downloadable file. Click on the presented file to download it and install it in your MAC OS based system.
- After installing the downloaded file into your system, answer the queries asked by the installer in accordance with your preference to complete the installation process.
- Make sure that no intact USB connections are left on the printer. If there are any USB connections linked, the installer may prompt for necessary installations.
- Follow the on-screen instructions given by the installer to complete the installation procedure successfully and advance with the printing.
123 HP Deskjet 6526 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
- Attach the 123 HP Deskjet 6526 Printer to a suitable power outlet in order to activate it. Make certain that the power connection is valid.
- Open the cartridge access door by raising the hook on it and lifting it until it locks and moves no more.
- After opening the access door completely, the carriage inside slightly moves towards the left. Wait for the carriage to become idle to proceed.
- Unpack the ink cartridge from its package with caution. Make sure to handle it by only the black part of the ink cartridge and do not to damage the contacts of the ink cartridge.
- Remove the plastic protective tape on the cartridge, be cautious while handling the tape near the contacts of the ink cartridge.
- Disclose the lids on the slots and position the corresponding ink cartridges into their respective slots. Make sure to push them into their slots with mild pressure.
- Smoothly push on the ink cartridges until they lock into their places and then close the lids on the slot and persist further.
- Attest that the ink cartridges are secured in their places and shut the cartridge access door. Wait until the printer calibrates and recognizes the newly inserted ink cartridges.
- 123 HP Deskjet 6526 printer will generate an alignment page. Follow the instructions on it to complete the installation.
123 HP Deskjet 6526 Wireless Mobile Printing
- Activate your 123 HP Deskjet 6526 printer by linking it to a consistent power source. Be definite that the power source is steady and the flow doesn’t fluctuate.
- Attach a wireless network to your 123 HP Deskjet 6526 printer by using the wireless setup wizard setting on the control panel of the printer.
- Certify to connect your mobile to the mutual network connection. Download the HP ePrint app from the official HP website for your Smartphone.
- Take measures to make sure that the app is complementary to your mobile and install it later. Select the picture or document that you propose to print.
- After selecting the subsequent files, Select the print option on your mobile’s options and select the printer’s name from the produced list.
- You can alter the orientation of the final print by changing the print menu according to your liking. Click on print to finish the process.
123 HP Deskjet 6526 Wireless Setup
Deskjet 6526 Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
- Join a power output to your 123 hp setup dj6526 Printer and activate it along with computer and the router. Download and install the driver required by your computer.
- Connect your printer to an ideal wireless network connection by using the wireless settings option from the settings menu on the control panel.
- Select the wireless setup wizard from the wireless settings found on the control panel and choose the name of a mutual network from the produced list.
- If your network is not seen in the produced list, try manual input by means of the Enter new network option in the wireless setup wizard.
- Disconnect any intact USB connections which are bonded to 123.hp.com/dj6526 printer before commencing the process since it may cause disruptions later on.
- If any of the links are left intact on the device, there might be some anomalies in the installation procedure and that can disturb the process.
Deskjet 6526 Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
- Download the printer driver for your preferred version of Mac OS from the official HP site and check if your computer can meet the software’s constraints.
- Switch the computer, router and 123.hp.com/setup 6526 printer ON concurrently. Check if the flow of electricity is stable before advancing further with the instructions.
- Detach any wired connections that are with the device, if any of the connections are left it may root the process to halt by prompting for needed installations.
- Make sure to connect the printer to the mutual network connection as the computer. You can establish the network connection by using the wireless setup wizard option.
- If your preferred network cannot be found within the produced list of networks, enter the network name by using the Enter new network option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions given by the installer further to complete the entire process of printer installation and proceed with the printing process.
123 HP Deskjet 6526 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
- Make sure that the router supplying the network connection is activated. Check if the network is in a nearer proximity from the preferred devices.
- The computer and the 123 HP Deskjet Printer should be attached to a common internet connection for the printer to be functioning appropriately.
- Disengage all the power connection cables and Restart the printer, computer, and the router to initiate a power cycle within them.
- This Power cycle initiates a new dominant and powerful connection between all the devices. This helps with the connection process.
- Check if the devices are placed in the wireless network’s proximity. Make sure that it is connected to both the devices.
- Uninstall the printer driver and update the printer with the new adaptation of the software from 123.hp.com/setup 6526 Printer.
- Update the printer firmware in order to keep the printer in a good condition for a long time coming.
- Connect your computer to the wireless network connection and advance with the printing process.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
- Disconnect and re-establish the entire power connection cables in order to activate 123 HP Deskjet 6526 printer.
- Make sure if the printer is connected to a wireless connection by looking at the green light on the printer.
- If it is not lit, establish a connection between the printer and the wireless network by using the wireless setting in settings found on the printer’s control panel.
- Choose the name of the preferred connection from the produced list of networks in the wireless setup wizard option.
- If you don’t find the name of your network within the list, enter it manually with the aid of the Enter new network option.
- Download the updated adaptation of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/dj6526 Printer and install it into your system.
- Disable the firewall in your system for a brief period because sometimes Firewall threats may affect the printer and computer’s communication.
- It the installation turns out unfruitful, uninstall and reinstall the printer driver from your computer.