HP Envy 4503 Driver Download – 123.hp.com/setup 4503
The 123.hp.com/envy4503 Printer is an e-all-in-on device and offers various features, to make the user’s life simple and on the go. The wireless features, enables the users to transfer files for printing in a single click. This enables easy printing even when the user taking print outs is not present near the device.
- Different wireless printing features like Air print, Cloud print, ePrint are offered by the printer which enables easy transfer of files to the printer.
- To know more about configuring and using 123 HP Envy 4503 Printer, access the printer set up page of the website.
123 HP Envy 4503 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing the printer
- Before putting the printer to use, remove the wrappers and tapes from 123.hp.com/setup 4503 Printer device
- Make sure to get rid of the tapes on the printer parts to ensure a secure connectivity between the computer and printer.
Step 2: Installation of Ink Cartridges
- Remove the covers and handle the ink cartridges carefully while configuring them in the respective slots.
- Hold the cartridges keenly and move them towards the copper contacts and make sure that they are correctly installed.
Step 3: Load Enough Papers
- Unlock the paper input tray of 123.hp.com/envy4503 Printer device, install the needed papers of same type for printing.
- Change the paper width guides, tweak them as required to fit with the papers without causing damage to it.
123 HP Envy 4503 Services
The files for printing can be sent to the printer through a mail using the ePrint option. This makes printing documents easy and on the go.
The Air print attribute can be put to use by the users with devices having iOS software, like iPad, iphone etc. The files for printing can be transferred directly to the device.
Connect 123 HP Envy 4503 Printer, to the Cloud account. Once it is connected, the printer can get the files straight from the device’s cloud storage.
The main function of a printer is to print files. Select the required file for printing, tweak the settings in the printer properties and go on with printing.
The copy function of the printer can be used to make copies of the original file. Tweak the settings and start with the copy function.
The scan feature of 123 HP Envy 4503 Printer device can use in an easy way. Keep the document on the scanner glass, alter the properties and go on with scanning.
123 HP Envy 4503 Driver Installation
HP Envy 4503 Driver Install For Windows
Follow the instructions in this section, to install the printer driver on the Windows, for 123 HP Envy 4503 Printer device.
- Before carrying out the installation, remove the CD/DVD, which is provided with 123 HP Envy 4503 Printer device package.
- Install the CD in the computer, and follow the guideline for driver installation process for 123.hp.com/setup 4503 Printer device. Follow the steps provided below.
- Make sure to configure the HP Printer software, which is suitable with the Windows requirements. Configure the file and follow the steps provided on the screen.
- To select the required printer driver, type in the name of the printer and choose the driver from the list of names. Carry out the required settings changes.
- Wait for a few minutes for the full-feature of HP Printer driver to get configured on the printer. Run it till the installation is finished.
- After the driver configuration is complete, select the file for printing and go on with changing the printer properties. Select the print option, and go on with the printing.
HP Envy 4503 Driver Install For Mac
Follow the steps given in this section to install the printer driver in the Mac computer for 123 HP Envy 4503 Printer device.
- Prior to installing the printer driver on the computer, make sure that it is suitable with the Mac OS.
- Verify again and make sure that the computer has the Apple software. If it does not, open the website and download it, as it is the primary requirement to finish the driver configuration on the computer.
- Look at the printer’s list and select the needed 123.hp.com/envy4503 Printer driver. If 123 HP Envy 4503 Printer device is not available in the list, add it manually.
- Choose the Use or Print using menu to choose the needed printer device from the catalogue. Follow the guidelines given below to finish the configuration of the driver.
- During the configuration, if a prompt is displayed to link the USB cord, connect it and go through the steps on the screen to complete the installation.
- Once the procedures given below, check the files for printing from the Mac computer. Tweak the printer properties to get good printouts.
123 HP Envy Printer Models
123 HP Envy 4503 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
Follow the steps provided in the section below, to install the ink cartridge in 123 HP Envy 4503 Printer.
- Open the ink cartridge access door before going about the installation. Look for any covers, tapes or stickers in the slots before carrying out the installation.
- Simultaneously, take out the ink cartridges and throw away the covers and tapes, before loading the ink cartridge in 123 hp setup envy4503 Printer device.
- Ensure that all the changes are correct and carry out the instructions to install the ink cartridges in the corresponding openings.
- Hold the cartridges by the safe parts of the ink cartridges and handle it cautiously during the installation of the cartridges in the respective slots.
- Once every ink cartridges are loaded in 123 HP Envy 4503 Printer device, a lock sound can be heard from the printer indicating that the ink cartridge is correctly installed.
- Verify and ensure that the ink cartridges are correctly configured in the corresponding slots of 123.hp.com/envy4503 Printer device before carrying out the printing.
- To replace the ink cartridges, remove them from the openings and replace them with the new ink cartridges. After the cartridges are changed, go on with the printing.
- Once the installation is complete, shut the cartridge access door and power up the printer. Carry out the needed changes in the printer properties and go on printing the required files.
123 HP Envy 4503 Wireless Mobile Printing
- Verify and make sure that 123 HP Envy 4503 Printer is live if not, turn them on. Press the wireless button located on the printer control panel.
- The printer offers various mobile printing features. To enable them while printing and making other functions, they have to be powered up. Carry out the changes in the network settings.
- The mobile devices comes with different settings which can be altered to make the device congruous with 123.hp.com/envy4503 Printer device to make use if the mobile printing.
- After the mobile printing application is on, connect the printer, computer and the mobile device to the same wireless network and carry on with the printing.
- Once the devices are connected to the network, make the alterations to take in the mobile printing application. Link the device to the network.
123 HP Envy Printer Models
123 HP Envy 4503 Wireless Setup
Envy 4503Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
Follow the guidelines given below to set up the wireless connectivity, on Windows device for 123 HP Envy 4503 Printer.
- Power up 123.hp.com/envy4503 Printer device and connect it to the computer to turn on the wireless connectivity, before carrying out the installation.
- Note the wireless network’s name and password to authenticate the network connection for the printer, once the alterations in the network settings are made.
- Search for any wired or USB connections, between the printer and computer. Detach the connected cable sand place them aside.
- Open the HP website, download the HP Printer software and finish the installation on the computer. Once the installation is complete, set up the wireless connectivity.
- Go through the following steps to finish the wireless configuration on the computer. Make the required settings changes to enable the wireless network.
- Changes should not be made in the settings of the network router and the printer. Finish the wireless configuration on 123.hp.com/setup 4503 Printer device.
Envy 4503 Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
To set up the wireless connection in a Mac device for 123 HP Envy 4503 Printer device, go through the steps provided below.
- Before setting up the wireless connectivity on Mac, link 123.hp.com/envy4503 Printer device and the computer.
- Gather the name of the wireless network and it’s password to establish the connection. Follow the guidelines in the next steps.
- Make the alterations in the network settings, to go on with the wireless setup on the device. Alter the settings in the network router to make it compatible for the wireless network.
- Go to the HP Utility Printer software and search for 123 HP Envy 4503 Printer from the list of printer names. Include it to the list, if not found.
- Verify and make sure the compatibility of the OS and open the Apple menu. Look for the presence of 123.hp.com/envy4503 Printer in the list of devices.
- Go through the guidelines given and carry out the changes in the network settings and complete the wireless connectivity set up.
123 HP Envy 4503 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
If 123 HP Envy 4503 Printer is appears online in the Mac or Windows device, follow the guidelines below to resolve it.
- In the first place, switch off 123 HP Envy 4503 Printer device. Remove the power and electrical cords between the router, printer and computer.
- Open the windows menu and go to the Devices and Printers option, which will provide a list of printer’s names. Ensure that the printer’s name is added to it.
- Save the settings for 123.hp.com/envy4503 Printer device. This enables the user to press on the saved option while choosing the printer’s name.
- If there are any green or other colored checkmarks near the name of the printer, carry out the needed alterations in the settings to take them away and follow the next steps.
- Try transferring print files to ensure that the checkmarks beside the printer’s name, is still intact. Choose the file for printing from the computer.
- Carry out the needed changes to the printer properties. In the end, choose the print option to print files using 123.hp.com/setup 4503 Printer device.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
During the set up of the printer driver for Windows or Mac device, if the printer is not found prompt appears, go through the steps below.
- Prior to resolving this problem, firstly make sure of the printer’s status. Then, detach the power cables between the printer and computer.
- Any uninterrupted power source connection between the printer and computer may have led to this problem. Follow the guidelines in the section below.
- Also, ensure a good power cable connectivity to maintain an uninterrupted supply of network. Follow the direct power cord connection.
- Visit the HP website; download the required HP Printer driver on the computer. Ensure that it is the apt one and install the printer driver fully on 123.hp.com/envy4503 Printer device.
- Shut all the applications running on the computer and eventually, turn off the computer completely to stop all the applications.
- In the end, access the file for printing from the device. Carry out alterations in the printer properties and go on printing using 123.hp.com/envy4503 Printer device.