123 HP Envy 4505 Printer Setup
123.hp.com/envy4505 printer is an e-all-in-one printer which does not empty your pockets. It comes with many wireless features which makes the printing easy and on the go. It has a compact outlook which plays a part in improving the aesthetics of the workspace or home.
- It is an affordable wireless printer which comes pack ed with wireless features like ePrint, Airprint etc.
- Visit 123 HP printer setup support section to avail the various guidelines to easily configure 123 hp setup envy4505 Printer.
123 HP Envy 4505 First Time Printer Setup
Setting up 123.hp.com/setup 4505 printer for the first time makes the subsequent usage of the device easy. After setting up, start with the driver download on the computer. Follow the technical guidelines provided in the section below which comprises each and every step for the setup process.
Step 1:Unboxing the printer
- The first step to set up 123 HP envy 4505 printer is unboxing the package. Sever the flaps of the package and take out 123 HP Printer from it.
- Dispose of the plastic covers and tapes provided for protection of the device.
Step 2:Installation of Ink Cartridges
- Take out the HP Ink cartridges from the package. Handle them with care while installing them in the printer.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and install the cartridges in the respective slots of the device. Follow the subsequent steps to load papers.
Step 3:Load Enough Papers
- Unlock the input tray of 123.hp.com/envy4505. Assemble the required papers of the same size for loading.
- Place them on the tray and adjust the paper guides to fit the papers. Open the output tray of the printer.
123 HP Envy 4505 Services
123 HP Printer offers various wireless services which makes the transfer of print files from the device to the printer easy. After the wireless printer set up is configured, enable the mobile printing services. The following section discusses the different mobile features integrated in the printer.
ePrint is a wireless printing feature which enables the user to transfer the files for printing through a mail from the primary device.
Devices with iOS software can use the Airprint option. Register 123.hp.com/setup 4505 printer in the website and send the files for printing via an email.
Users with a Google account can benefit from this option. Using cloud print, the printer can access the files present in the Cloud storage directly.
The main function of 123.hp.com/envy4505 Printer is to print outputs. Change the printer property settings and carry on with printing documents.
The copy option is used to make duplicates of an original document. Type in the required number of outputs needed etc to avail the copies.
123 HP Envy 4505 Printer has a flatbed scanner which should be used for both copying and scanning documents. Also, tweak the scan settings.
123 HP Envy 4505 Driver Installation
123 HP Envy 4505 Driver Install For Windows
Follow the steps provided below for printer driver download and installation on the Windows for 123 HP Envy 4505 Printer device.
- Prior to installation take out the CD/DVD, given along in the printer package.
- Insert the CD in the computer and follow the steps displayed for setting up the driver for 123.hp.com/envy4505 Printer device.
- Make certain to install 123 HP Printer software which meets the Windows requirements. Visit the HP webpage and look for the required printer driver.
- Type the name of the printer in the devices tab and download the compatible printer driver. After the download make changes in the settings.
- Open the download folder on the computer and select the downloaded driver file. Right click and run the installation. Give a few minutes for the installation to complete.
- Once the driver installation is over, choose the file for printing and make changes in the printer properties. Select the print option and get the output from the printer.
123 HP Envy 4505 Driver Install For Mac
To download and install the driver in the Mac computer, follow the steps given in the section below:
- Visit the HP website and download the compatible printer driver Make certain that it is compatible with the OS.
- Check that the Apple software is updated on the computer. If not, open the website download and install the latest version of it.
- Open the printers and scanners option on the computer. If 123 HP Envy 4505 Printer is not available in the list of devices, include it manually.
- Select the Print using menu to choose the required printer from the catalog. Follow the subsequent steps to complete 123.hp.com/setup 4505 printer driver
- During installation, if there is a prompt to connect the USB cable, hook it up and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- Once the driver installation is over, select the file for printing. Make changes in the printer properties and send out the file for printing.
123 HP Envy 4505 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridge in 123.hp.com/envy4505 Printer, follow the steps provided below.
- Before installing the ink cartridges, open the cartridge access door. Check the slots for any protective wrappers and dispose of them.
- Bring out the ink cartridges and remove the covers and tapes before loading them in 123.hp.com/setup envy4505 Printer.
- Make sure that the connectivity between the printer and computer is uninterrupted. Ensure that there are no slack connections.
- Remove the protective tab from the ink cartridges. Make sure not to touch the ink nozzles and install it in the respective slots.
- After the ink cartridges are put in 123.hp.com/setup 4505 Printer device wait for a lock sound to be produced, signifying that the cartridges are installed correctly.
- To replace the old ink cartridges make sure to get new HP ink cartridges. Follow the subsequent steps to replace the old ink cartridges.
- Before swapping with the new ink cartridges, remove the empty ones from the slots. Follow the same steps as above to load the new batch of cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge access door. Make sure that the printer is running and attempt taking printouts.
123 HP Envy 4505 Wireless Mobile Printing
These are the following steps to run wireless mobile printing:
- Verify the status of 123.hp.com/setup 4505 Printer. Click the wireless option present on the printer’s control panel.
- The device comes with various mobile services. Enable these services to use them for printing and other functions. Also, make the needed alterations in the network settings.
- There are various settings in the mobile device which should be altered to turn on the mobile printing option and make the device compatible with 123 HP Envy 4505 Printer.
- After the mobile printing application is activated connect the printer, computer and the mobile device to the same wireless network before carrying out with the printing.
- After the devices are linked to the network, make the needed changes to make it on par with the mobile printing Hook up the printer to the network.
123 HP Envy 4505 Wireless Setup
Envy 4505 Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
To set up the wireless connection on a Windows device for 123 HP Envy 4505 Printer go through the steps provided below:
- Power up 123.hp.com/envy4505 Printer and make sure that it is connected to the computer before going on with the wireless printer setup.
- Change the network settings and keep handy the network’s name and password to validate the network connection for the printer.
- Look for any USB or wired connection between the printer and computer. If found, unplug them and put them away.
- Open the HP website, download the needed HP Printer software and install it on the computer. After its installation is complete finish the wireless connection setup.
- Select the wireless setup wizard present on the printer control panel. It provides the list of available networks in the area.
- Choose the preferred network type in the passcode and connect 123 HP Envy 4505 Printer to it.
Envy 4505 Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
Follow the steps provided below, to configure the wireless connection in Mac computer for 123 hp envy4505 Printer device:
- Prior to configuring the wireless printer setup, connect the computer and 123 HP Envy 4505 Printer.
- Gather the name of the wireless network and its password before setting up the connection.
- To go on with the wireless setup in the device, make the needed changes in the network settings. Alter the network router settings to make it compatible with the configuration.
- Open the HP Utility Printer software and look for 123 HP Envy 4505 Printer in the provided list of devices. If not found, add it to the list.
- Check the compatibility of the OS and go to the Apple menu. Check the availability of the printer in the list of devices connected to the computer.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and make the needed alterations in the network settings and complete the HP wireless printer setup.
123 HP Envy 4505 Troubleshooting
If the devices glitches or buffers during its function, it may be due to technical errors. Access the troubleshooting page to avail various technical guidance to resolve the issues. Also get in touch with our HP experts and technicians who are adroit in providing support to get to the bottom of the problem.
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
If 123 HP Envy 4505 Printer is offline in Windows or Mac device go through the technical guidelines below to resolve it:
- Firstly turn down 123.hp.com/setup 4505 Printer. Detach the electrical and power cables connected between the computer, printer and router.
- Open the windows option and look for the Devices and Printers tab, which provides the list of devices. Ensure that the name of the printer is present in it.
- It is obligatory to save the changes made for 123 HP Envy 4505 Printer. This allows the user to choose the saved option while selecting the printer’s
- Look for any colored or green check mark alongside the name of the printer. Make the needed alterations in the settings to detach them and follow the steps provided below.
- Attempt sending the files for printing to check that the checkmarks near the name of the printer are still present. Choose the file for printing from the computer.
- Make the changes in the printer In the end, select the print option to print files using 123 HP Envy 4505 Printer.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
At the time of printer driver set up in Mac or Windows computer, if the printer is not available follow the steps provided below to solve it:
- Before carrying out the steps for troubleshooting, verify the status of the device. Afterward, detach the power cords connected to 123 HP Envy 4505 printer and computer.
- This problem would have surfaced due to fluctuating power source connection. Go through the subsequent steps to solve it.
- Also, make sure of the wireless network router’s connection so that there are no disturbances in the network supply. Follow the direct power cord connection.
- Visit the HP site and download the compatible HP Printer driver to the computer. Make sure of its compatibility and install it for 123.hp.com/envy4505 Printer.
- Close all the ongoing applications on the printer device and computer. Do not open any new application until the problem is resolved.
- Eventually, open the file for printing from the computer. Change the settings in the printer properties and carry on using 123 HP Envy 4505 Printer.