HP Envy 4510 Driver Download – 123.hp.com/setup 4510
HP Envy 4510 printers are widely used by the people with different needs with 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer. The needs of the user vary from person to person and sometimes cannot be satisfied on a single printer device. To make the printer easier to work with, there are so many features and supports provided for the printer.
- HP Envy 4510 printer becomes more efficient and workable at all areas of job.
- These printers are designed in such a way that it is attractive with it sleek appearance and bright vibrant colors which pulls the users towards it.
123 HP Envy 4510 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1:Unboxing the printer
- First of all, tear away the wrappers and tapes stuck upon the printer package and take the printer out from the package.
- Then, place the printer in a safe and grounded flat surface so that it will be convenient to use the 123 hp setup envy4510 printer.
Step 2:Installation of Ink Cartridges
- Then, connect the power cables at apt ports and open the ink cartridge carriage door to insert the ink cartridges.
- Now, take out the ink cartridge from the package and tear off all the wrappers and protection tabs and guards and insert the ink cartridge in its relevant slot.
Step 3:Load Enough Papers
- Now, open the input tray on 123.hp.com/setup 4510 printer and take off all the tapes stuck on the input tray.
- Then, load the tray with new sheets of papers suitable for all the print jobs and make sure that it would be enough for all the works to be carried out.
123 HP Envy 4510 Services
ePrint is a feature that uses the printer’s email address to send the print job from the computer or mobile device directly to the printer through the email.
Airprint is feature specific for the Apple mobile devices that require an option to be enabled and the mobile device to be connected on same wireless network as the printer.
Cloudprint is an online cloud service offered by the Google which allows the mobile device to access and uses the printer to print the required documents.
The most basic and the most required ability of any printer is to print the fed document or photo with the best expected quality.
Copy is a functionality that allows the users to take a duplicate copy of the original paper document as another paper copy.
Scanning of a document or a photo allows the user to copy the papered copies as a file onto the connected computer which is saved automatically.
123 HP Envy 4510 Driver Installation
HP Envy 4510 Driver Install For Windows
To install the appropriate firmware for your HP Envy 4510 printer on your Windows computer, follow the procedure explained below:
- Before the installation of the driver software for your printer on your computer is initiated for once, check if all the setups and connections are made just right.
- Check if your Windows computer is connected to an appropriate network and also check the strength of your network to be as fair as possible.
- Then, open 123.hp.com/setup 4510 on your browser and select the printer model to get displayed with the list of firmware.
- When the web page displays all the available driver software packages that would be apt for your chosen printer model. Select on to be downloaded from the list and initiate the download process.
- At some point, the prompt to choose the connection type for your printer to connect it to the internet will pop up. You can choose the network connection type for your printer as you wish.
- Then, connect the USB cable or any chosen type of connection when screen instructs you to do and get done with the installation process.
HP Envy 4510 Driver Install For Mac
To install the driver software for your HP Envy 4510 printer on your MAC computer, follow the steps of method explained below:
- Before you get into the process of installing the driver software for your HP Envy 4510 printer, check out the connections and other setups which are more very important.
- Also, check if the internet connection provided by your router is strong enough for the printer and computer to access the internet.
- Then, open the browser and go to 123.hp.com/envy4510 and select the printer model as HP Envy 4510 printer to acquire the list of driver software for your printer.
- When the web site lists you the driver software that would go well with your printer model, choose one from it and get on track with the download process.
- Once the browser is done with the download of the printer firmware, install it on your MAC computer.
- Follow as directed on screen for added guidelines on the process and get it done.
- When the prompt to choose the connection type and to get done with the connection pops up, do it as per your needs and necessities and complete the installation process.
123 HP Officejet pro Printer Models
123 HP Envy 4510 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridges for the HP Envy 4510 printer into it, follow the steps given below:
- Before initiating the process of installing the ink cartridges for your HP Envy 4510 printer, make all the connections and setups perfectly good.
- Then, take the ink cartridges out that are provided along with the printer from the accessories package.
- Take away the safety locks that guard the printer using the wrappers and coverings together.
- Then, care to take off all the wrappers and tapes on the ink cartridges completely, for it may prevent the cartridges from working well.
- Now, twist the orange cap on the ink cartridge in counter clockwise direction until it comes off from the cartridge to make way for the ink to flow.
- Now, gently bend away the lock tab on the sides of the cartridge that will be used to lock in the cartridge in its slots. Never bend this tab more than the specified limit. The tab might break off when it is bent more than the limit.
- Then, open the carriage for the ink cartridges on 123.hp.com/setup envy4510 printer to insert them in its slots.
- Now, hold the cartridge with its front facet facing downwards so the copper contacts and the ink flow nozzle is inserted in ensuring proper flow of ink.
- Gently, insert the ink cartridges of a particular color into its relevant slots and close the carriage door and complete the process of installing the ink cartridges.
123 HP Envy 4510 Wireless Mobile Printing
There are many mobile printing solutions provided for the HP Envy 4510 printer. Its setup procedure is explained as follows:
- To setup the ePrint facility on your printer device, touch the ePrint option on the Printer Control panel for enhancing the wireless printing.
- Then enable the ePrint feature and then the Printer setup information page will be printed as a confirmation of enabling the ePrint option. That printed page will include all details about the printer’s email address to which the print job can be sent.
- To establish the cloudprint feature on 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer, open the Google chrome browser on the connected computer and add your printer device to the devices list of the chrome browser.
- To setup the Airprint feature for your HP Envy 4510 printer, turn on the Airprint option on the Apple mobile device that runs on iOS. Also, remember that both the mobile device and your HP Envy 4510 printer must be connected to the same wireless network connection.
123 HP Envy Printer Models
123 HP Envy 4510 Wireless Setup
Envy 4510 Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
To setup the wireless network for your HP Envy 4510 printer, follow the steps as explained below:
- Check if the most important setups and connections for your HP Envy 4510 printer are clear and without any faults.
- Switch on the HP Envy 4510 printer, wireless router and the windows computer to setup the wireless connection to your printer.
- On the Printer Control Panel of your HP Envy 4510 printer, open the Wireless setup wizard that displays a list of wireless networks available on the Printer’s surroundings.
- Select your wireless network name provided by your router and connect your 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer to that network.
- If you cannot find your wireless network name on the displayed list, select the option Enter New Network name and type in the name of your wireless network manually and connect your HP printer device.
- On a firm and a successful connection establishment, the wireless status indicator will be lit on the HP Envy 4510 printer.
Envy 4510 Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
To connect your HP Envy 4510 printer to the wireless network through a MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- Once the initial setups and connections are done fully fine for the 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer, turn on the printer, wireless router and the MAC computer.
- Check and be sure that you did not connect your 123.hp.com/setup 4510 printer with the computer through a wired USB or Ethernet cable.
- On the Printer Control panel of the HP Envy 4510 printer, open the wireless setup.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard will open on the panel with a display of list of wireless network close to the location of your HP printer device to connect the printer with the network.
- Decide on your own wireless network name and connect your HP Envy 4510 printer device to that precise network.
- Follow as directed on screen with the instructions and if the panel request for confirmation of your wireless network, validate your network.
- On booming setup of the wireless network for your HP Envy 4510 printer, the wireless status indicator on your printer will be lit.
123 HP Envy 4510 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
When the HP Envy 4510 printer is marked as Offline on your both Windows or a MAC computer display, follow the steps below to resolve it.
- Before checking anything else, check if your support.hp.com/driver printer device is turned on and is in active state.
- Click open the display window that would show the list of devices and printers linked to your computer. If your printer name is not itemized on the list, try to restart the printer and the computer. If it is found then, set it as the default printer device.
- Also, check if the wireless connections of the HP Envy 4510 printer are proper with an active internet connection provided by the router.
- Also, make sure that the signal strength of the wireless network commenced from the router is strong enough to use the mobile printing solutions.
- If the pop up appears on your window screen as a prompt to update your driver software, do it from 123.hp.com/setup 4510.
- Try to send any printer job request to the printer and if you can find your HP Envy 4510 printer name while mentioning the printer name with the print job, then the issue is been resolved.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
To solve the issue in finding the printer device during the driver installation process on the Windows or a MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- Before trying any other alternate options and trial methods turn off your HP Envy 4510 printer and turn on again.
- Check if all the power cords and power supply is proper and continuous.
- If there is any impediment in the power supply lines of the printer, eliminate them at once and ensure good power supply which is obligatory for the printer to work.
- Also try to shut down your computer and then turn it on over again to see if the HP printer device is found then.
- Restart your printer and make all the basic setups to connect your HP Envy 4510 printer to the network.
- Check if the HP Envy 4510 printer device and computer is connected well through either an USB cable or a Wi-Fi. If the connection is on an USB cable, check the cable quality.
- When you have tried every alternate method to resolve this problem, try to install the driver software.
- If your 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer is found during installation, then the issue is been resolved.