123 HP Envy 4512 Printer Setup
Basically, HP Envy 4712 Printers support all the services that are necessary for effective printing. The important facilities are mobile printing services, wireless setup, Wi-Fi Direct, wired setup, Cloud printing, and so on. You can use highly advanced services only after completing the basic setup.
- Follow the ways to reveal the printer from its protective box. Remove the packing straps from the parcel, and take out the printer.
- Choose the strong place to keep the printer, and make sure that you have the socket near the placement of the printer.
- Then, put the ink cartridges in and stuff the recommended paper type.
123 HP Envy 4512 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing Printer
Unravel the printer parcel that you have received and check the printer accessories that should arrive while purchasing a printer. The parcel will have the covering of tapes and packing material. Sweep away those packing materials.
Step 2: Secured Connection
With the safe wall outlet, get the wired power connections using the power cable that you received from the printer parcel.
Step 3: Installation of Ink Cartridges
Open the ink package and pull the ink cartridges out. While placing the ink cartridges, make sure that the copper plates are facing downwards.
Step 4: Load Enough Papers
Take a bundle of paper that supports your HP printer model, and arrange them on the input paper tray. The papers should stay below the allowed height.
123 HP Envy 4512 Services
The printer models that support Eprint will work great on a wireless connection. It lets user print from virtually anywhere through email. Achieve fast printing with the Wi-Fi setup.
The user can print in just a few steps with the AirPrint service for Apple devices. From your Apple device, choose the content you want to print and select the Print icon.
Virtually print from the cloud with the help of the Google CloudPrint service. Cloud Print makes mobile printing easy with simple setup steps.
Mopria printer offers universal standards for the print and scan from the HP printers. The user needs to download the Mopria print technology for taking printouts from the mobile device.
123 HP Envy 4512 Driver Installation
- When you have not installed the print driver, move to the support site, and type in the printer code in the text box.
- You will land at the webpage where you can find the different types of printer software available.
- The software you choose will add embedded features to the printer hardware.
123 HP Envy 4512 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation Overview
Ink Cartridge Installation
- Purchase the ink cartridges from the certified vendors to get top quality prints.
- If your printer is having the depleted ink cartridges in it, remove it get new ink cartridges.
- Unlock the printer top cover and wait for the carriage to move right side.
- To slide out the ink cartridge from the carriage, press down the existing cartridge.
- You should Place the new tri-color ink cartridges in the left slot and black ink cartridges in the right slot.
- Keep in mind that you need to remove concealing tape from the cartridge.
- Fit the cartridge by placing the copper stripes on the base. You can ensure secure placement by hearing the snap sound.
- Once again, make sure that you have placed the tri-color ink cartridge in the left side of the carriage and black cartridge in the right side of the carriage.
123 HP Envy 4512 Wireless Mobile Printing
Wireless Mobile Printing service is compatible with Apple, Android, Chrome OS, Amazon, and Windows. You can print from any kind of network-supported printer using particular service plug-ins and software intended for those services.
- One such facility dedicated for Apple device to work with HP Printer is AirPrint. To pair this facility with the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, no need to install any software.
- Know the version of your Android and install the necessary HP Print Service Plugin from the Google Play Store.
- After installing the Service Plug-in, select the file that you want to print.
- From the HP Print plugin, locate the print option, and click on it.
- Android apps that support mobile printing are Google Photos, Excel, Gmail, Yahoo, Chrome, Polaris Office, and Safari.
- The main advantage of using wireless mobile printing is it does not require any setup, download, and install.
123 HP Envy 4512 Wireless Setup
Steps to setup wireless Printer
- Use the wireless router or access point for accessing the wireless feature on the printer.
- Make sure you have installed the Wireless kit with the steps described in the installation guide.
- Grab the wireless router, and turn it on to keep it in an active state.
- When you choose the router with WPS, you need to hit the physical button and follow the below steps.
- Surf to the Network and Sharing center according to the Operating System version.
- Before moving to the next step, check if the light on the wireless adapter and printer have lit.
- Observe the available network in the list, and click your SSID from the set of lists.
- Give the WEP when prompted on the screen to connect it to a wireless network.
- Select Next option to finish the effective wireless setup on the printer.
Steps to setup wired network printer
- For wireless setup, the user needs to prepare the printer by switching it on. Then avail the network service with the proper USB cable from the router.
- Take one end of the Ethernet or USB cable, and connect it to the printer rear.
- Find another end of the cable, and insert it in the respective port.
- Make sure that you are using the standard Ethernet cable instead of using the telephone cable.
- Before inserting the Ethernet cable, check for the protective cover on the printer’s port.
- If it has one, remove it carefully without causing the damage.
- Once the communication setup is over, move to the installation of the suitable printer firmware.
- With the mentioned drivers on the support site, search for the essential printer driver.
- Run the software using the necessary on-screen instructions.
123 HP Envy 4512 Troubleshooting
123 HP Envy 4512 USB Scanner Connection Error
When the HP multifunction printer cannot scan to the computer, the error message appears on the printer. To overcome this scanner issue, your printer needs to undergo particular troubleshooting steps discussed here.
- Avail the service of the tool, Run the Print and Scan Doctor, which is free of cost software for the HP users.
- This easy-to-use tool will help you diagnose the issue, printer hardware, and connection types exactly.
- Click Fix Scanning option to test the scanner and follow any instruction displayed on the app.
- Open the installed software and uninstall it. Then install the brand new updated software using the driver CD or head to the support site.
- As a final step, check the Windows Image Acquisition settings for the communication between the scanner and computer.
- Open the View local services and from the list, click the Windows Image Acquisition settings to enable it.
123 HP Envy 4512 Slow Printing Issue
- Get the latest version of the printer driver from the support site, and check the source of the communication issue.
- The ink toners or cartridges should have the estimated ink amount.
- Leaving ink cartridges for long period without using will cause the slow printing issue.
- Allow the printer to take more test prints until the print quality and speed satisfies your expectation.
- Do not use the damaged ink cartridge with the broken printhead.
- Try to calibrate the settings of the default paper type. Use the properly shielded US cable for the connection purpose.
- The print speed decreases when you select Best or Maximum DPI quality in the settings. So, prefer Normal or Draft quality selected with the plain paper inserted.
- Usage of a single ink cartridge may interrupt the printer speed. So, fill all the slots with the desired ink toner.