123.hp.com/envy5030 - 123 HP Envy 5030 Driver Setup
HP Envy 5030 printers are available at the most affordable rate of costs and the versatility of the functionalities of this printer is increased to another level. All the functionalities included on the printer are limited during the manufacture and at the time of purchase.
- These operational abilities of the printer is extended to certain more level that allows the users to access and use the printer at different levels at both small offices and home depending on the needs and requirements.
- This printer is enhanced with multiple features add-on’s through the printer firmware.
123 HP Envy 5030 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1:Unboxing the printer
- Take out the printer from the package and be cautious when you tear away all the tapes and wrappers casing the package.
- Then, put the printer in a protected place so that it stays without any obstacle and be handy to use with.
Step 2:Installation of Ink Cartridges
- After you connect the power cords to the HP printer device, take out the ink cartridges from the printer package and eliminate all the safety tabs around it.
- Then, insert the genuine ink cartridges in the carriage in its particular slots and close the carriage.
Step 3:Load Enough Papers
- Now, open the input tray of the printer and fill the tray with fresh and plain sheets of paper that would go well with all kinds of print jobs.
- Also, make sure that the loaded papers are ample for the printer to carry out all kinds of jobs.
123 HP Envy 5030 Services
ePrint is an online service that helps the user to allot a print job to the printer directly from the mobile device through an email sent to the printer’s email address.
Airprint is a mobile printing solution provided with the intention to make the printer more available on connecting through the wireless network connection to an Apple mobile device.
Cloudprint is a feature provided by the Google, uses the Google cloud services to access the contents from the connected mobile device and execute the assigned contents.
The ability to print any document or a photo is the most common and the expected work feature of a printer which is at its best quality on this printer.
The paper document or a photo can be copied and taken out as another duplicate copy using the copy feature that uses the scanner glass.
Scanning of original documents helps the users to copy the documents as files on to the connected computer for future use.
123 HP Envy 5030 Driver Installation
123 HP Envy 5030 Driver Install For Windows
To install the driver software for your HP Envy 5030 printer in your Windows computer, follow the below steps explained:
- Before you set off the process of installing the driver software for your printer, make sure that you have made all the connections and setups perfectly fine.
- Also, make sure that the router, to which the computer is connected, has the capacity to provide a proper continuous internet connection.
- Then, on the browser of the Windows computer, get to the official HP site.
- On the site, choose the printer model as HP Envy 5030 printer to get listed out with the list of on hand and appropriate driver software for your printer.
- From the list of printer firmware packages displayed, select one driver firmware package that would suit all your needs and desires and ignite the download.
- After the download is been completed on the computer browser, install the software file on your Windows computer and then do as instructed.
- When the prompt to choose and connect your HP printer device with the computer pops up, make it and complete the process.
123 HP Envy 5030 Driver Install For Windows
To install the driver software for your HP Envy 5030 printer on your Mac computer, follow the steps given below:
- Before you start getting occupied in any of the process, make it sure that the printer is perfectly setup with the initial norms and conditions.
- Then, open the official HP site on the browser of your Mac computer and then select the printer model as HP Envy 5030 printer.
- On selecting the printer model, the web site will display the list of driver software packages available on web that would suit and support the different add-on features on your HP Envy 5030 printer.
- From the list that is displayed, select one driver software package that would very well support the working of your HP printer device along with the extra additional features you wish to add on it.
- After the download is completed, open the software and instigate the installation process.
- Follow the further on screen instructions and when it prompts you to do few necessities on your printer, do them to accomplish proper installation of the driver software.
123 HP Envy Printer Models
123 HP Envy 5030 Ink Cartridge Installation
123.hp.com/envy5030 ink Cartridge Installation is the elite feature that brings a strong sense of impression of quality printing with adequate simple settings and handling, with duplex printing followed with color and default black color printing.
Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridges for the HP Envy 5030 printer into it, follow the steps given below:
- Before initiating the process of installing the ink cartridges for your 123.hp.com/envy5030 printer, make all the connections and setups entirely good.
- Then, take out the ink cartridges that are provided by HP along with the printer from the accessories pack carefully.
- Take off all the safety locks and tabs that put all the wrappers and coverings over the cartridge.
- Then, consider tearing away all the wrappers and tapes on the ink cartridges completely, for it may avoid the cartridges from providing only the necessary inks.
- Now, twist the orange cap on the ink cartridge that stops the ink flow in counter clockwise direction until it comes off.
- Now, smoothly bend away the lock tab on the sides of the cartridge that will be used to lock in the cartridge in its slots safe and fit. On no account bend this tab more than the precise limit to prevent the tab from breaking off.
- Then, open the ink cartridge carriage door on the HP Envy 5030 printer to insert the ink cartridges in its slots.
- Check if there are no tapes or stickers put inside the carriage as guards.
- Now, hold the cartridge with its front facade facing downwards so the ink flow nozzle is inserted into the slots.
- Gently, put in the ink cartridges into its respective slots with respect to its colors and close the carriage door.
123 HP Envy 5030 Wireless Mobile Printing
There are many mobile printing solutions provided for the HP Envy 5030 printer and its setup procedure is explained as follows:
- The ePrint facility on your printer device can be setup in a method through enabling the ePrint option on the Printer Control panel or press the ePrint button on printer.
- Then enable the option to assist the ePrint feature and then the Printer setup information page will be printed as a confirmation on the printer. That printed page will help you get in hand with all the information about the printer including its email address to which the print job can be sent.
- To setup the cloudprint feature on the HP Envy 5030 printer, open the Google chrome browser on the connected computer and add your printer device to the devices list of the chrome browser.
- To setup the Airprint feature for your 123.hp.com/envy5030 printer, turn on the Airprint option on the Apple mobile device that runs on iOS. Also, remember that you’ll have to connect both the mobile device and the printer to the same wireless network connection.
HP Envy Printer Models
123 HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup
HP Envy 5030 Wireless Setup enable the users with high range of attributes that is of ensuring with advantage with reference to the simple accessing aspects, that drags the users with phenomenal setup on wireless through HP printers in turn with best stratum.
Envy 5030 Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
To setup the wireless network for your HP Envy 5030 printer, follow the steps as explained below:
- Check if the major setups and connections for your HP Envy 5030 printer are clear and without any faults.
- Switch on the HP Envy 5030 printer, wireless router and the windows computer to setup the wireless connection to your printer.
- On the Printer Control Panel of your 123.hp.com/envy5030 printer, open the Wireless setup wizard that put up with a list of wireless networks available on the printer’s vicinity.
- Select your wireless network name provided by your wireless router and connect your 123.hp.com/envy5030 printer to that network.
- If you cannot spot out your wireless network name on the displayed list, select the option Enter New Network name and type in the name of your wireless network manually.
- On a successful connection establishment, the wireless status indicator will be lit on the HP Envy 5030 printer.
Envy 5030 Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
To connect your HP Envy 5030 printer to the wireless network through a MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- Once the most important setups and connections are done fully fine for the HP Envy 5030 printer, turn on the printer, wireless router and the MAC computer.
- Check and be sure that you did not connect your HP Envy 5030 printer with the computer through a wired USB or Ethernet cable.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard will be opened on the panel with a list of wireless network close to the location of your HP Envy 5030 printer device to connect the printer with the network.
- Choose your own wireless network name and connect your 123.hp.com/envy5030 printer device to that exact network.
- Follow as directed on screen with the instructions and if the panel demands for validation of your wireless network authenticate your network.
- On flashing setup of the wireless network for your 123.hp.com/envy5030 printer, the wireless status indicator on your printer will be lit.
123 HP Envy 5030 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
When the HP Envy 5030 printer displays as Offline on your both Windows or a MAC computer, follow the steps below to resolve it:
- Initially, check if your 123.hp.com/envy5030 printer device is turned on and is in the ready state. If it is not in the ready state, restart the printer by switching off the power button.
- Open the devices and printers list of the printers that are linked on your computer and check your printer name.
- Right click on your printer name and make the printer as the default printer.
- Also, check if the wireless connections of the HP Envy 5030 printer are appropriate and the router is with an active internet connection which is most important.
- If the 123.hp.com/envy5030 printer is connected to a network through a wired cable, then check if the cable is connected on the accurate port.
- If the on screen instructions displayed prompt you to update your printer driver firmware installed on your Windows or the MAC computer, update it from the official HP site.
- Attempt to print and if you can find your 123.hp.com/envy5030 printer device name while specifying the printer name with the print job, then the issue is been cleared.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
When the problem of finding your printer during the installation process on the Windows or a MAC computer crops up, follow the steps given below:
- When you find it difficult to find your printer, first turn off your printer.
- Check if the power cords and other cables are properly connected and power supply continuous.
- If there are any blocks or weights on the power supply lines, remove them immediately to get an incessant power supply which is the main necessity for your printer to be in the active state.
- Then shut down your windows or the MAC computer. Make sure that you close all the applications that are running on your computer before you restart it.
- Later, switch on your computer and also your 123.hp.com/envy5030 Printer if it is not turned on.
- Make all the required setups to connect your printer to the network and the procedure is explained already.
- After you’ve tried every method to resolve this issue, try to print a sample copy of some file.
- If your 123.hp.com/envy5030 printer is found, then the problem is been solved.