123 HP Envy 5500 Printer Setup
The 123 HP Envy 5500 Printer is the most sought out printer in this range. It is an e-all-in-one device that has many features without burning the holes of the user’s pockets. The handy printer has attributes that make it the best investment and it great to be used for office and home usage.
- This printer has wireless features, easy mobile printing via ePrint, Airprint etc that can be manipulated depending on the user.
- Search 123.hp.com/envy5500 support for the instructions that will help with the configuration of the device.
123 HP Envy 5500 First Time Printer Setup
Initially, setting up 123.hp.com/setup 5500 printer can be a difficult task, but go through the instructions for a simple setup. Once the printer has been set up, choose the necessary driver download for the computer. Go through the technical instructions as this will aid in setting up the software. If there are any issues, browse the setup support page to solve the problem.
step 1:Unboxing the Printer:
- The first process of setting up the printer is unboxing the printer. Tear open the flaps and gently remove the device.
- Remove the plastic covers, Styrofoam that helps in protecting the device from any mishap.
step 2:Installation of ink cartridges:
- Take123.hp.com/envy5500 ink cartridges from the box. Use both of your hands to handle them carefully.
- Tap the ink cartridge access door to place the cartridge in the respective slot of the device. Go through the subsequent steps to load papers.
step 3:Load enough papers:
- Open the input tray of the device. Use the necessary amount of paper with the right size to load it in the tray.
- Place them on the input tray and be sure to adjust the paper guides so that the paper fits properly. Open the input tray of the device.
123 HP Envy 5500 Services
ePrint is a wireless attribute that allows users to transfer files through e-mail using their primary device.
Users that have devices with iOS software should make use of the Airprint option. First, register the printer on the website and send files for printing through e-mail.
People with Google account use cloud print as this will allow files to be accessed from the cloud storage. This will allow files to be printed out.
A printer is bought primarily for a printing purpose. Change 123 HP printer property settings to take quality printouts.
The copy function allows duplicates to be made. This is possible by manually typing the number of outputs that are needed in 123.hp.com/envy5500.
123.hp.com/setup 5500 printer has a flatbed scanner that is used for copying and scanning files. This can be used to change the scan settings.
123 HP Envy 5500 Driver Installation
123 HP Envy 5500 Driver Install For Windows
These are the instructions to be followed for printer driver download and installation on the Windows for the device:
- Prior to installing, get the CD/DVD that came with the printer.
- Open the CD port in your computer and insert it. Follow the steps to set up the printer for 123 HP Envy 5500 Printer device.
- Click the CD port in your system and insert it. Follow the instructions to setup 123.hp.com/envy5500 Printer device.
- Install the HP printer software that is suitable for the Windows requirements. Browse the HP page to find the correct printer driver download.
- Select the name of the printer by manually typing it in the devices tab and software. After it is downloaded, the necessary changes need to be done in settings.
- Tap the downloaded folder on the computer and select the printer driver download file. Right-click and run the installation. Wait for a while for software download to be completely installed.
- Once the printer driver download is installed, choose a file for printing and change the printer properties. Select the print option to get the proper result from the device.
123 HP Envy 5500 Driver Install For Mac
Follow the instructions for software download installation of the driver in the Mac system:
- Browse the HP website for software download of the printer driver file. Be certain that it is suitable with the OS.
- Check to see if the Apple software is upgraded in the system. Search the website for software download and install the necessary version.
- Click the printers and scanners option. From the list of devices, if the printer isn’t available, add it manually.
- The print is done by using the menu to choose the correct printer from the list. Follow the subsequent steps for software printer driver to be downloaded properly.
- During installation, a prompt can be seen to connect the USB cable. Link it and follow the steps on-screen to complete the installation.
- Once the driver installation is finished, select a file for printing. Manipulate the printer properties and send a file for printing.
123 HP Envy 5500 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
The steps to be followed are given below to help with installing the ink cartridge of the 123 HP Envy 5500 Printer:
- Pull the ink cartridge access door to place the ink cartridges. Check the slots for any packaging materials and dispose of them.
- Remove the outer packaging and get rid of it before loading it into 123.hp.com/envy5500 Printer.
- Check the connectivity between the printer and system as it is important to not interrupt it.
- Open the protective packaging and take the ink cartridge out. Be sure to not touch the ink nozzles and install it in the respective slot.
- Installation of the ink cartridges into the printer can be figured out by the lock sound which allows us to understand that the cartridge is installed properly.
- Buy new HP ink cartridges to replace the old ink cartridges. Go through the steps to help with replacing the ink cartridges.
- Take the old ink cartridges away from the slot and place the new ink cartridges. Follow the instructions in loading new ink cartridge.
- Close the ink cartridge access door and fix it securely. Attempt a sample print which will allow us to know if the ink cartridge has been installed properly.
123 HP Envy 5500 Wireless Mobile Printing
These are the following steps to run wireless mobile printing:
- Check the status of the device by tapping the wireless option on 123.hp.com/setup 5500 printer’s control panel.
- The device has a lot of mobile services. These services allow printing and other functions to be possible. Make the necessary alterations in the network settings.
- There are different settings in the mobile device that can be used to switch on the mobile printing feature and make it compatible with the device.
- Once the mobile printing application is connected to the printer, computer and mobile device, link the wireless network and go ahead with printing.
- After the devices are connected to the network, make the necessary changes to pair it with the mobile printing application. Connect the printer to the network.
123 HP Envy 5500 Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
HP wireless printer setup is done by connecting the Windows device to 123.hp.com/envy5500 Printer, so follow the steps given below:
- Switch on the device and connect it to the system before continuing with the HP wireless printer setup.
- Tweak the network settings and note down the network’s name and password to authenticate the network connection of the printer.
- Check the USB or wired connection between the system and printer. If there is anything as such, detach them and keep it away.
- Browse the HP website and download the necessary HP printer software and install it in the system. Once the installation is finished, the HP wireless printer setup has been almost completed.
- Tap the wireless set up wizard that is on the printer control panel. A list of an available network in the area will be displayed.
- Find the correct network and type in the password to connect the device to it.
Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
These instructions help in configuring the HP wireless printer setup on the Mac system for the device:
- First, configure the HP wireless printer set up, connect the computer to the device.
- Choose the suitable name of the wireless network and password before going along with the wireless printer setup.
- Changes need to be made in the network settings for the wireless printer setup. Change the network router setting to make it suitable with the configuration.
- Tap the HP Utility printer software and browse for the device from the list of devices. If it isn’t there, add it to the list.
- Check the compatibility of the OS by going to the Apple menu. Find if 123.hp.com/setup envy5500 printer is available from the list of devices linked to the computer.
- Go through the steps and make the necessary changes in the network settings to complete the HP wireless printer set up.
123 HP Envy 5500 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
If the device is offline in Windows and Mac, follow the technical steps to help with resolving:
- Firstly, turn on the device. Detach the electrical and power cables that connect the system, printer, and router.
- Open the windows option and select the devices and printer tab. A list of devices will be shown to find the name of the printer in it.
- It is compulsory to save changes that are made in the device. This allows users to choose the saved option when selecting the printer’s name.
- Re-check for colored or green check mark with the name of the printer. Manipulate the settings and follow the instructions.
- Attempt a file for printing to the printer and check the checkmarks near the name of 123.hp.com/setup 5500 printer.
- Changes can be made through the printer properties. Click the print option to print files using the printer.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
In Mac or Windows system for printer driver setup, if the printer is not available, follow the steps:
- First and foremost, check the status of the device before continuing with the troubleshooting process. Remove the power cords connected to 123 hp envy5500 printer and system.
- Issues like this occur due to power source fluctuation. Follow the steps given below to resolve the issues.
- It is essential for the network supply to be disturbed so check the wireless network router’s connection. HP recommends connecting it through direct power cord connection.
- Search the HP website to find the appropriate printer driver download for the system. Check the correct device and install it.
- Close the applications on the device and computer. Make sure to not open any new applications till the issue is resolved.
- Open the file for printing from the system. Change the settings from the printer properties and go ahead with using 123.hp.com/envy5500 Printer.
- Now, open the file that has to be printed from the computer. Tweak the settings by going to the printer properties and print the required file.