123.hp.com/envy5545 - 123 HP Envy 5545 Driver Setup
123 HP Envy 5545 printer is an e-all-in-one printer that is multifunctional in many aspects. This printer helps you print a large amount of data at an affordable price by making use of the ultra-high yield ink cartridge technology that it comes with. 123.hp.com/envy5545 is easy-to-use and allows its users to execute the functions such as; fax, scan, and print.
- This printer is accompanied with HP thermal inkjet technology which is well known for the long-lasting quality and unimaginable printing quality.
- Spend less time on replacing ink cartridges by signing up for the instant ink replacement on 123.hp.com/envy5545 Printer and enjoy a lifetime supply of high-quality printing
123 HP Envy 5545 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1:Unboxing the printer
- Unload the printer out of the package that it had arrived with by undoing the package. Strip the printer by getting rid of the wrapping around it.
- Off-load all the other components out of the package and make sure that no part is left inside through package. Dispose of the debris.
Step 2:Power source connection
- Get hold of the two ends of the power cord that comes with the package. Connect one of its ends to the printer’s exterior and connect the other end to the power socket nearby.
- Make sure that the powers source you are connecting your 123.hp.com/envy5545 printer to does not fluctuate and has a steady flow of electricity.
Step 3:Installation of Ink Cartridges
- Open the cartridge access door and wait until the carriage becomes idle. Remove the ink cartridge from its individual package carefully.
- Place the ink cartridges in their corresponding slots. Push them in with a slight pressure until they lock into the slots and shut the cartridge access door close.
123 HP Envy 5545 Services
ePrint is a feature that was particularly designed for HP printers that permit the consumers of HP printers to print straight from their personal mail.
Airprint is an attribute that was designed for and only available for Apple users that lets the Apple users gain access to the printer easily.
Cloud print grants you to print directly from your personal the cloud storage that is active on the computer.
The most essential aspect of a printer is to print. Printing documents and pictures have become an ordinary thing in our lives.
The process of copying can amplify the quality by a greater extent by having the ability to replicate documents.
Scanning is a feature that enhances the user’s experience by letting them scan their important documents and store them.
123 HP Envy 5545 Driver Installation
123 HP Envy 5545 Driver Install For Windows
- Download the compatible printer driver from 123.hp.com/envy5545 website. Make sure that your computer meets the requirement of the printer driver software.
- Activate 123 HP Envy 5545 printer by connecting it to a power output. See to that the electrical source has a stable flow of electricity.
- Fluctuations in the source of power might cause damage to the printer and result in the malfunctioning of the printer.
- Be equipped with a USB cable. The driver installation process might require one in the conclusion of the process.
- Be aware that the downloaded software is compatible with the computer’s OS and verify if the printer is running during the entire process.
- The printer might ask for a USB connection at the concluding step of the process. Accessorize the printer with a connection when it is required.
- Proceed further with the on-screen instructions produced by the installer to complete the process of installation.
123 HP Envy 5545 Driver Install For Mac
- The printer setup process of the Mac OS is strictly done by the Mac OS’s doc. Follow the directions given.
- Initiate the printer by connecting it to a power source. Ensure that the power source has a stable flow.
- Check if all the valid USB cables are removed from the printer. If not, the installer might halt the process to prompt for the necessary installations.
- Certify that both the computer and the printer is linked to a mutual network and that the network is placed in a nearer proximity
- The Mac dock insists you to install a downloadable file. Click on the downloadable file to download it and install it.
- If there are any USB connections that are left intact on the printer. The installer would halt at this step of the process, asking for necessary installations.
- Follow the onscreen installer instructions to proceed to the end of the installation process.
123 HP Envy 5545 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
- Activate 123 HP Envy 5545 printer by connecting it to a power source, confirm that the power source has a steady flow and does not fluctuate.
- Unbolt the ink cartridge access door and hoist it upwards in order to open it completely until it locks into place.
- As soon as you open the ink cartridge access door, you can see that the carriage inside moves slightly to the left. Wait for the carriage to stop moving and become silent.
- Do away with the plastic protective tape from the ink cartridge and make sure to handle the ink cartridge only in the black region of the cartridge.
- Unlock the slots on the cartridge carriage and position the respective ink cartridges in their respective slots carefully.
- Push the ink cartridges into their slots and press on them with gentle pressure until they click in and lock into their places and lock the slots.
- After making sure that the ink cartridges are secured in their places, lock the cartridge access door and hang around for the printer to calibrate.
- As soon as the printer recognizes the ink cartridges it will mechanically initiate printing out an alignment page.
- Follow the instructions on the alignment page with awareness in order to align the scanner with 123.hp.com/setup 5545 printer and proceed with the printing.
123 HP Envy 5545 Wireless Mobile Printing
- Switch ON your 123 HP Envy 5545 printer by connecting it to an electrical socket. Certify that the power source is legitimate and check that it doesn’t fluctuate.
- Unite your printer to a wireless network by making use of the wireless network wizard setting on 123.hp.com/envy5545 printer’s control panel.
- Attach your mobile to the mutual network connection as that of the printer and download the HP ePrint app from 123.hp.com/envy5545 Printer.
- Ensure that the HP ePrint app is compatible to your mobile and then install it in your mobile. Select the picture or document that you mean to print from the mobile’s folders.
- Select the print option seen on your mobile and select the name of the printer from the given list.
- Alter the orientation settings according to your preference and then click print to complete the process.
123 HP Envy 5545 Wireless Setup
Envy 5545 Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
- Attach the 123.hp.com/envy5545 Printer to a power source and set it in motion along with the router and computer. Install the attuned printer driver.
- You can connect your printer to a preferred network connection by making use on the settings on the printer’s control panel.
- Search for the wireless network wizard in the list of settings and choose the chosen network from the given list of networks.
- If your network does not appear in the given list, try entering it manually by using the Enter new network option and proceed to print.
- Detach any wired connections that are linked to 123.hp.com/setup 5545 printer prior to the process’s commencement. This may affect the wire connection process.
- If any of the wired connections are left intact on the printer, there might be some interruption in the process or the installer might prompt for necessary installations.
Envy 5545 Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
- You can download the printer driver software for the version of your Mac OS from the official HP website. Make sure that your computer is compatible with the software.
- Turn on the computer, router, and 123.hp.com/envy5545 Printer. Make sure that they have a proper electrical connection before proceeding with the instructions.
- Make sure to disconnect any wired connections that are in contact with the printer, this may disrupt the process by prompting for necessary installations later.
- Connect the printer to the same wireless network that the computer is connected to, by using the wireless network wizard setting on the printer’s control panel.
- If your preferred network is not found within the given list enter it manually by using the Enter new network option.
- Follow the onscreen instruction given by the installer further to complete the entire process and proceed to print.
123 HP Envy 5545 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
- Authenticate if the router providing the network connection is up and running. Also, check if the network connection is steady.
- Ensure that the computer and the 123.hp.com/envy5545 printer is connected to a mutual internet connection as that as the computer.
- Start the printer, computer, and the router over by eradicating the entire power connection off of the devices and reconnecting them to initiate a power cycle.
- This power cycle kicks off a new dominant connection between all the devices in order to help with the connection with the printer.
- Check if the network’s proximity is in vicinity and if the network’s router is in a good condition. Make sure that it is associated to the printer and computer.
- Uninstall the printer driver software and re-install it with an updated adaptation of the software from 123.hp.com/setup 5545 Printer.
- Update the printer firmware in a habitual manner, to make sure that the printer stays brand new.
- Proceed to connect your computer to the wireless network connection and make sure that it has no issues with the connection.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
- Restart 123 HP Envy 5545 printer by disconnect the entire connection to the power source and reconnect them in order to turn it on.
- Check if the 123.hp.com/envy5545 printer is connected to an internet connection by checking if the green light indicating the wireless connection is on.
- If it is not connected connect to the network by using the settings on the printer’s control panel.
- Choose your preferred network from the given list in the wireless network wizard in the settings.
- If you don’t find your network in the given list, try manually entering it with the help of the Enter new network option.
- Download the updated version of the driver software from 123.hp.com/envy5545 Printer and install it in your system.
- Disable the firewall in your system for a temporary period of time. In certain cases, firewall threats may interrupt the connection between printer and computer.
- Uninstall Hp printer driver from your computer if the printer driver setup fails yet again and reinstall it for a better result.