123.hp.com/envy6222 - 123 HP Envy 6222 Driver Setup
HP Envy Photo 6222 printer is available in common and as prevalent printers from the whole range of 123.hp.com/envy6222 printers of every models and types. It includes a very least running costs when compared to every other printers of this range or any other products.
- This printer is the best choice when it is to be used for the home needs and requirements.
- All the features and the enablers that are used and allowed by the HP Envy Photo 6222 printer is wide because of its ability to connect to itself to the wireless network.
123 HP Envy 6222 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing the printer
- To setup your printer, empty out it from the package by tearing away all the wrappers and tapes covered and stuck around it.
- Then, take the HP Envy Photo 6222 printer out from the pack along with the accessories from the package and place it in a safe flat surface.
Step 2: Installation of Ink Cartridges
- After placing your printer device in a well-located place, connect the power cords and then take the ink cartridges out from the package.
- Open the ink cartridge carriage access door and remove all the safety protectors and insert the ink cartridges in their respective slots gently and close the carriage access door.
Step 3: Load Enough Papers
- Open the input tray of the 123.hp.com/setup 6222 printer after lifting the output tray.
- Load the input tray with fresh clear papers suitable for all species of print jobs and make sure that you’ve loaded sufficient papers.
123 HP Envy 6222 Services
The HP ePrint is a featured offered by the HP Printers in which the user is allowed to send a print job to the printer through email.
The Airprint feature is a mobile printing solution that is acceptable only on Apple mobile devices that run on iOS 4.2 and above.
The Google Cloud Print is a gratis service that is offered by the Google for the user to use 123.hp.com/envy6222 printer to perform print errands.
The HP Envy Photo 6222 printer’s most elementary feature is to print any document, be it a text document or a photo in both color in addition to black.
The HP Envy Photo 6222 printer supports the feature of scanning any document through the automatic document feeder and copies them as another print copy.
The HP Envy Photo 6222 printer has the ability to scan any text document or a photo and save them on the computer for further use.
123 HP Envy 6222 Driver Installation
123 HP Envy 6222 Driver Install For Windows
To install the printer driver software for your HP Envy Photo 6222 printer on your Windows computer, follow the steps given below:
- Once you are done with the initial setups and connections, open the browser on your windows computer.
- Visit 123.hp.com/setup 6222 and select the printer model as HP Envy Photo 6222 printer.
- After you select the printer model, the web page will display the list of obtainable driver software package for your printer model such that the software package makes your printer perform well.
- Download a suitable software package that would support all the desired features on your HP printer.
- After the software file is downloaded, install the software file on your Windows computer.
- Follow as directed on screen and when it prompts you to select the connection type for your HP Envy Photo 6222 printer to connect with the network, select the option, USB cable connection and connect when prompted.
- Now, check if your HP printer name is itemized on the Devices and Printers list on your Windows computer.
123 HP Envy 6222 Driver Install For Mac
To install the printer driver software for your HP Envy Photo 6222 printer on your MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- After the HP Envy Photo 6222 printer is established to the initial conditions and the acquaintances, open the browser on your MAC computer.
- Visit 123.hp.com/setup 6222 and select HP Envy Photo 6222 printer as the printer model.
- The web page will display a list of driver software that supports all the features needed for your HP printer.
- Select an appropriate software package that would suit your printer model and download it.
- Once the software file is done with its download, install the driver software on your MAC computer.
- Follow as instructed on the screen and when it prompts you to select the connection type, choose USB cable connection.
- Then, couple your HP Envy Photo 6222 printer with the computer through an USB cable when it prompts you to connect the USB cable.
- On your MAC computer, open the devices list and check if your support.hp.com/driver printer is present on that list.
123 HP Envy 6222 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridges on the HP Envy Photo 6222 printer, follow the steps given below:
- To install the ink cartridge, open the ink cartridge carriage door on your HP Envy Photo 6222 printer.
- Make sure that 123.hp.com/envy6222 printer becomes silent and idle before it is been installed with the cartridges.
- Eliminate the tabs on the ink cartridges that shield the ink from leaking out.
- Before you pursue with next step, make sure that you have removed the orange pull-up tab and the plastic wrappers around the cartridge completely.
- Hold the ink cartridge safely and twist the orange cap that is averting the ink from leaking.
- While removing the cap, be sure that you don’t get in contact with the copper contacts.
- Gently bend away the tab from the ink cartridge that is along its sides. Be sure that you don’t bend the cartridge away more than a clear-cut limit which may upshot in cartridge damage or breaking off of that particular tab.
- Hold the ink cartridge in such a way that the front facet of the ink cartridge faces downwards. Then match the color of the each cartridge with color dot on the slot of the carriage.
- Insert the cartridge gently into the particular slot and press down the cartridge so that it gets inserted properly in its slot.
123 HP Envy 6222 Wireless Mobile Printing
- On the Control Panel of your HP Envy Photo 6222 printer, select the eprint button or option and then turn on the web services.
- When you have turned on the Web services on your 123 hp setup envy6222 printer device, the Printer Setup Instructions page will be printed with the information about the email address of your HP Envy Photo 6222 printer which can be used to send the print job directly from the mobile device.
- Open the Chrome browser on your computer or the Chrome book and sign in to your personal Google account to sort out the Cloud printing feature on your HP Envy Photo 6222 printer.
- Search for the devices that are registered on the devices list of Google Chrome through the search bar and then press enter.
- If your 123.hp.com/setup 6222 printer is listed under the new devices list, click Register.
- Connect your Apple iOS mobile device to the same accurate wireless network connection to use the Airprint feature.
123 HP Envy 6222 Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
To set up your HP Envy Photo 6222 printer with the wireless network through your Windows computer, follow the steps given below:
- After you have made the initial setups and connections for your HP Envy Photo 6222 printer right, make it sure that you have not connected any USB cable to your printer.
- Turn on the 123.hp.com/envy6222 printer, wireless router and the windows computer to set up the wireless connection to your printer.
- On the Printer Control Panel of your HP Envy Photo 6222 printer, go to Wireless setup Wizard and select your wireless network name from the displayed list and connect your HP printer to that network.
- If your network name is unavailable on the displayed list on the setup wizard, select the option Enter New Network Name and type the name of your wireless network.
- If the panel prompts for verification, validate your wireless network manually.
- On successful connection, the wireless status indicator will be lit on the 123.hp.com/envy6222 printer.
Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
To connect your HP Envy Photo 6222 printer to the wireless network through a MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- When the prior setups and connections are done right for your 123.hp.com/envy6222, turn on your printer, wireless router and the MAC computer.
- Make it sure that you have not connected your HP Envy Photo 6222 printer with the computer through a wired USB.
- On the Printer Control panel of the 123.hp.com/envy6222 printer, go to the wireless setup Wizard where you will be displayed with a list of wireless network available in your ambiance for your printer to connect with.
- Select your own wireless network name that is itemized on the list and connect your HP Envy Photo 6222 printer device to that specific network.
- Follow the on screen guidelines as directed and ensue with the next steps. If the verification for your wireless network was prompted, validate your network.
- On successful setup of the wireless network for your HP Envy Photo 6222 printer, the wireless status indicator on your printer will be lit.
123 HP Envy 6222 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
When the HP Envy Photo 6222 printer displays as Offline on your both Windows or a MAC computer, follow the steps below to resolve it:
- First, check if your 123.hp.com/envy6222 printer device is turned on and is in the ready state.
- Open the devices and printers list that are connected to your computer and check your printer name.
- Right click on your printer name and make the printer as the default printer.
- Also, check if the wireless connections established for your HP Envy Photo 6222 printer are right and the router is with an active internet connection.
- If the on screen guidelines prompt for updating your printer driver software installed on your Windows or the MAC computer, update it only from 123.hp.com/setup 6222.
- Now, try to print something on your printer and if you can find your 123.hp.com/envy6222 printer device name while stating the printer name with the print job, then the issue is been cleared.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
To solve this issue that occurs particularly during the installation process on the Windows or a MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- When you know that you are stuck with this issue, first turn off your printer.
- Check if all the cables and power supply is connected well and continuous.
- Remove if any blockade is there on the power supply lines to set right your power supply to an incessant connection which is the main necessity for your 123 hp envy6222 printer to be in the active state.
- Then shut down your windows or the MAC computer after you close all the applications that are running on your computer to restart it.
- Later, switch on your computer and your 123.hp.com/envy6222 Printer.
- Get done with all the procedure to connect your printer to the network which is previously explained above.
- After you’re done with all the trial methods, try to print a sample copy of some file.
- If your 123.hp.com/envy6222 printer is found, then the issue is been solved.