123 HP Envy 6230 Printer Setup
HP Envy Photo 6230 printers are from the range of printers that focuses mainly on providing the necessary and the required facilities to the users. These facilities include all the basic functionalities and operations that could be performed on your printer. In addition to the default built-in features, there are lots of add-ons that improve the grade of 123.hp.com/envy6230 printer to a higher level.
- With its attractive and simple design, this printer is one among the wanted printers in this range.
- These printer models are of different kind and they support different features and facilities in it.
123 HP Envy 6230 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing the printer
- Once you get the printer package, check if the printer pack is safe and don’t have any trouble.
- Later, tear away all the wrappers and the tapes that guard the printer pack and take out 123.hp.com/setup 6230 printer device together with its cables and ink cartridges provided.
Step 2: Installation of Ink Cartridges
- Open the cartridges carriage on the printer and take out the cartridges from the package to install the ink cartridges into your printer.
- Free the cartridges from all the wrappers and tapes to ensure proper working of the ink cartridges when needed.
Step 3: Load Enough Papers
- To load the input tray with sheets of papers required to perform operations on the printer, open the input tray of the printer.
- Load the tray with ample sheets of papers that would suit all sorts of printer jobs and other additional jobs assigned to 123.hp.com/envy6230 printer.
123 HP Envy 6230 Services
Google and other email services gives the users the ability to use and perform their jobs on their printer by handing over them through the email sent to the printer directly.
Airprint is a feature available chiefly for the Apple mobile devices as an option which can be enabled on it if needed and the printer jobs can be sent to the printer through it.
The widespread service that incorporates the Google’s Cloud services on the mobile device to use the printer and perform a range of tasks is the Cloud Print.
Printing a document, photo or an email and web page with the correct specifics and the best probable quality is the main and most important feature to be held by any printer.
Any papered and original documents can be taken a copy of using the printer which has the capability to scan and can be scanned and printed as a copy of it.
The scanner glass in the printer assists its users to scan and save the original papered document as a file onto the connected computer automatically without the interference of the user.
123 HP Envy 6230 Driver Installation
123 HP Envy 6230 Driver Install For Windows
To install the driver software for your HP Envy Photo 6230 printer on your Windows computer, follow the procedure explained below:
- Before the process of installing the printer firmware for your HP Envy Photo 6230 printer device is initiated, make sure that the printer is setup well with the initial first time setups and connections which are more important.
- Also check if the power cords are connected on the right port and if the power supply is fair enough.
- Then, turn on the printer, router and the Windows computer and connect the computer to the network provided by the router necessary to carry out all jobs.
- Now, open the official HP site on the browser of your Windows computer and select the printer model as HP Officejet 6230 printer.
- From the list of offered driver software displayed, select one that includes all the required features to be added on to the printer and install on to the Windows computer.
- During the installation of software, connect 123.hp.com/setup 6230 printer device with the computer through the ideal connection type and complete this process.
123 HP Envy 6230 Driver Install For Mac
To install the driver software for your HP Envy Photo 6230 printer on your Mac computer, follow the steps explained below:
- Before you start off with the process of installing the right driver software for your printer in the Mac computer, make sure that the preliminary setups and the connections for the printer are made well.
- Also, check if the network connectivity provided by the router is strong enough to complete the download of software for your printer.
- Then turn on the HP printer device and open 123.hp.com/envy6230 printer on the browser of your Mac computer.
- Select the printer model as that of yours to get the list of obtainable software packages that would suit your printer model.
- From the list displayed, select one package and start the download. After the software package is downloaded on the browser, install it on the Mac computer.
- Follow the instructions as directed on screen and connect your printer with the Mac computer when prompted.
- After the installation is over, check if your HP Envy 6230 printer device is added on to your Mac computer.
123 HP Envy 6230 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridges on your HP Envy Photo 6230 printer, follow the procedure explained below:
- Before the initiation of ink cartridges installation on the HP Envy Photo 6230 printer, make sure that the first time setup and the connections are made fine and properly.
- Also make sure that your 123.hp.com/envy6230 printer device is turned on and is previously in the ready state.
- Then, open the ink cartridge carriage and check if there are any tapes and guard sheets stuck inside the carriage.
- Also, make it sure that ink cartridges are taken out of the pack cautiously. Then snap off the tab holding the wrappers of the cartridges.
- Then, make it certain that the whole wrappers and the bindings are removed from the cartridge completely.
- Now, detach the orange cap that is guarding the ink from leaking out by rotating it in counter clockwise direction to make way for the ink.
- Later, make sure that you don’t put anything or your hand over the copper contact which is the way out for the ink in the cartridge to flow out when needed.
- Now, bend the tab on the sides of the cartridge that would act as the lock for it to make it stay in the carriage outwards. Also, make sure that you don’t bend away the tab more than the precise limit mentioned.
- Then, insert the cartridges into the respective slots in the carriage with the front facet of the cartridge facing inside the slot and lock them in with the tab on the sides of the cartridge.
123 HP Envy 6230 Wireless Mobile Printing
To include all the possible supported mobile printing solutions on your HP Envy Photo 6230 printer, follow the below explained procedure:
- To setup the ePrint feature on to the HP Envy Photo 6230 printer, open the Network Setup wizard and then enable the ePrint option.
- After the affirmation of enabling the ePrint feature, the printer setup information page will be printed on your HP printer. This page holds all the details mandatory about the printer along with the email address of the printer to which the print job can be sent directly.
- To setup the Cloud Print feature for your printer, register the mobile device to the Google cloud services from which the print jobs can be sent directly to your 123.hp.com/setup 6230 printer.
- If you wish to incorporate the Airprint feature to your printer, make sure you have the supported Apple mobile device and turn on the Airprint feature on it through the settings.
- Ensure that both the mobile device and the printer are connected on the same wireless network connection.
123 HP Envy 6230 Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
To setup the HP Envy Photo 6230 printer to a wireless network connection, follow the steps explained below:
- The process of connecting your HP Envy Photo 6230 printer can be commenced only after the printer is done with the initial setups and connection flawlessly.
- Also, check if the router provides a lively and an inexorable internet which is essential for a printer.
- Then, turn on the HP Envy Photo 6230 printer, computer and the router and connect your computer to the network.
- Now, on the Printer Control Panel of the HP Envy Photo 6230 printer, open the Wireless Setup Wizard that would display the list of reachable networks in the environs of the printer.
- If you couldn’t find the wireless network name from your router on the displayed list on the printer panel, go for the option Enter New Network Name and type in the name of the network and confirm with password manually, if prompted.
- Now check if the wireless connection indicator on 123.hp.com/envy6230 printer device is lit and if so, the connection is been setup successfully.
Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
To setup the wireless network connection for the HP Envy Photo 6230 printer through the Mac computer, follow the steps explained below:
- Before starting off with the process of connecting your HP Envy Photo 6230 printer to the wireless network, makes sure that the printer is been setup to the initial settings and the connections absolutely faultless.
- Also check if your wireless router is able to provide the required network connection to both your printer and the Mac computer.
- Also ensure that the printer is not connected with your computer through the USB cable connection which is not needed for a wireless network. If so, straight away remove the USB cable.
- Now, on the Printer Control Panel of your HP Envy Photo 6230 printer device, open the Wireless Setup Wizard to get the list of usable wireless network. Select your particular wireless network provided by your router and connect your HP printer device with it.
- On a successful setup of the wireless network on your 123 hp setup envy6230 printer device, the wireless status indicator on your printer will be lit.
123 HP Envy 6230 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
If the HP Envy Photo 6230 printer goes offline on the process, follow the trials explained below:
- Before checking any other possibilities check if the HP Envy Photo 6230 printer device is turned on and is in active state.
- Get into the display window that shows all the devices and printers linked to your computer. If your printer name is not enlisted, restart your printer device and the computer. If it is displayed later, make it as the default printer device for your computer.
- Also, check if the wireless connections of the HP Envy Photo 6230 printer are right with an active internet connection provided by the router.
- Be sure of the signal strength of the wireless network initiated from the router is strong enough to carry out the tasks assigned to it without any delays.
- If you are prompted to update your printer firmware on your computer, get it done from 123.hp.com/setup 6230 printer.
- Try to send any printer job call to the printer and if you can find your HP Envy Photo 6230 printer name while stipulating the printer name with the print job, then the issue is been resolved.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
To solve the problem of missing printer device during the driver installation process on the Windows or a MAC computer that occur with your HP Envy Photo 6230 printer, follow the steps given below:
- Before trying any other options and trial methods turn off your HP Envy Photo 6230 printer and turn on again.
- If there are any blocks or hindrance in the power supply lines of the HP Envy Photo 6230 printer, remove them at once and make sure of a fine power supply which is vital for the printer to work.
- Then, shut down your computer connected to the printer after you close all the running applications and then turn it on again to see if the printer is found on the list after the process of restarting.
- Check if the HP Envy Photo 6230 printer device and computer is connected through either an USB cable or a Wi-Fi.
- When you have tried all methods to resolve this issue at time of driver installation, try to install the driver software and see if you can find your 123.hp.com/envy6230 printer. If so, the problem is resolved.