123 HP Envy 6252 Printer Setup
123 HP Envy Photo 6252 printer is a frequent and most recognizable printer model at a reasonable price.This 123.hp.com/envy6252 printer lets you to use and experience diverse assortment of features concerning the official paper works which makes the work easier.
- The different feature support provided on hand by HP Printer hikes up the total working state of affairs, both at office and home.
- HP printers pull out their wide handed support that takes up the printer’s competence level to a lot greater heights.
- Along with the ideal setups and connections and the right driver software, 123 HP Envy Photo 6252 printer works great.
123 HP Envy 6252 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing the printer
- Tear away all the tapes and wrappers around the package of 123 HP Envy Photo 6252 printer using a sharp object and remove the printer and its accessories from the package.
- Then, connect the power cords and other cables to the printer at the exact port.
Step 2: Installation of Ink Cartridges
- Now, open the carriage access door and take away the ink cartridges from the package and pull out the orange tab.
- Now, gently insert the ink cartridge on the respective slots in the carriage. After inserting both the black and the color ink cartridges, close the access door.
Step 3: Load Enough Papers
- Pull up the output tray of the HP printer and place the fresh plain sheets of paper suitable for printing on the input tray of the 123.hp.com/setup 6252 printer.
- Make sure that you load adequate sheets of paper in the input tray of 123 HP Envy Photo 6252 printer.
123 HP Envy 6252 Services
HP ePrint is an online cloud service that allows the user to print any type of document or photo from anyplace along with an active internet connection through the email.
Airprint is a mobile printing solution that works well on only with the Apple devices running on iOS to send a print job of printing any documents.
Google cloud print is a free service available on any device that allows you to print any documents or a photo sent to the cloud and doesn’t need any special software or application.
The most fundamental feature of 123 HP Envy Photo 6252 printer is the capability to print any kind of documents, from the very usual text document to a photo.
123 HP Envy Photo 6252 printer is improved with the feature to copy any file or document fed to the printer while scanning or printing and save it on the printer memory.
123 HP Envy Photo 6252 Printer not only provides you the feature of printing a document. It also allows you to scan a paper document or a photo and save them on your computer automatically.
123 HP Envy 6252 Driver Installation
123 HP Envy 6252 Driver Install For Windows
To install the printer driver software for your HP Envy Photo 6252 printer on your Windows, follow the steps given below :
- Once you’re through with the preliminary setups and connections, open the browser on your windows computer.
- Visit 123.hp.com/envy6252 and select the printer model as 123 HP Envy Photo 6252 printer.
- On selecting the printer model, the web site will display the list of existing 123 hp driver software package for your printer model such that the software package makes your printer more competent.
- Download a software package that will enhance the working and support provided by the HP printer device.
- After the download has ended, install the software file on your Windows computer.
- Follow the commands directed on screen and when it prompts you to choose the connection type to fix your 123 HP Envy Photo 6252 printer with the network, select the option, USB cable connection.
- Then, connect the USB cable to your HP printer device when it prompts you to connect.
- Now, check if your 123 HP Envy Photo 6252 printer name is listed on the Devices and Printers list on your Windows computer.
123 HP Envy 6252 Driver Install For Mac
To install the printer driver software for your HP Envy Photo 6252 printer on your MAC computer, follow the steps given below :
- After 123 HP Envy Photo 6252 printer is setup to the initial specifications and the connections, open the browser on your MAC computer.
- Visit 123 hp envy6252 and select 123 HP Envy Photo 6252 printer as the printer model.
- The web page will display a list of driver software package that holds all the features necessary for 123 HP Envy Photo 6252 printer.
- Select an appropriate software package that would add to your list and download it.
- Once the software file completes its download from the HP site, install the software on your MAC computer.
- Follow as intended for on screen and when it prompts you to choose the connection type, select USB cable connection.
- Then, connect your HP Envy Photo 6252 printer with the computer through an USB cable when it prompts you to connect the USB cable.
- On your MAC computer, open the devices list and check if your 123.hp.com/envy6252 printer is present on that list.
123 HP Envy 6252 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridges on the HP Envy Photo 6252 printer, follow the steps given below :
- To install the ink cartridges on the HP printer, open the ink cartridge carriage access door. If the scanner lid which is just above the carriage door is open, you’ll not be able to open the ink cartridge access door.
- Make it certain that 123.hp.com/setup 6252 printer becomes still and soundless before proceeding.
- Before you proceed with the next step, make sure that you have detached the orange pull-up tab and the plastic wrapper around the cartridge completely. Or else, there are chances for the ink to drop out from the cartridge.
- Now, bend the tab on the sides of the ink cartridge away from the cartridge body and also not beyond the specific limit.
- Bending beyond that limit might break that tab.
- While installing the cartridge, don’t touch on the copper contacts to thwart the ink from clogging or ink failure.
- Twirl the ink cartridge in such a way that the contacts of the ink cartridge are facing downwards towards the ink slots on the carriage. Then, before installing the ink cartridge, match the color of the cartridge with slot color.
- Insert the cartridge into the particular slot and gently press down the cartridge so that it fits into its place well.
123 HP Envy 6252 Wireless Mobile Printing
- On the Printer Control Panel of your HP Envy Photo 6252 printer, select the eprint button or option and then activate the web services.
- After you trigger the Web services on your HP printer device, the Printer Setup Instructions page will be printed on the printer with the email address of your 123 hp setup printer which can be used to send the print job through email.
- Open the Google Chrome browser on your computer or the Chrome book and sign in to your personal Google account to setup the Cloud printing feature on your HP Envy Photo 6252 printer.
- Search for those devices that are registered on the Chrome through the search bar and then press enter.
- If your 123 hp setup envy6252 printer is enlisted in the new devices list, click Register.
- Connect your Apple iOS mobile device to the same wireless network connection to use the Airprint feature.
123 HP Envy 6252 Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
To set up your HP Envy Photo 6252 printer with the wireless network through your Windows computer, follow the steps given below :
- After you have made the initial setups and connections for your 123.hp.com/envy6252 printer precise, make it certain that you have not connected any USB cable to your printer.
- Turn on the HP Envy Photo 6252 printer, wireless router and the windows computer to set up the wireless connection to your printer.
- On the Printer Control Panel of your HP Envy Photo 6252 printer, go to 123 hp Wireless setup.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard opens with the list of available wireless networks for your HP printer device.
- Choose your wireless network name and attach your HP printer to that network.
- If your network name is not itemized on the list, select the option Enter New Network Name and type the name of your wireless network.
- On successful connection set up, the wireless status indicator will be lit on the HP Envy Photo 6252 printer.
Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
To connect your HP Envy Photo 6252 printer to the wireless network through a MAC computer, follow the steps given below :
- After the initial setups and connections are done exactly for the HP Envy Photo 6252 printer, turn on your printer, wireless router and the MAC computer.
- Make it definite that you have not connected your HP printer with the computer through a wired USB cable.
- On the Printer Control panel of 123.hp.com/setup envy6252 printer, open the wireless setup wizard.
- That Wizard displays a list of wireless network available in your surroundings for your HP printer to connect with.
- Select your own wireless network name provided by the router and connect your HP printer device to that particular network.
- Follow the on screen instructions as directed and carry on with the next steps. If the password for your wireless network was prompted for validation, authenticate your network, manually.
- On successful setup of the wireless network for your 123.hp.com/setup 6252 printer, the wireless status indicator on your printer will glow steady.
123 HP Envy 6252 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
When the HP Envy Photo 6252 printer displays as Offline on your both Windows or a MAC computer, follow the steps below to resolve it :
- Initially, check if your HP Envy Photo 6252 printer device is turned on and is in the ready state. If not, restart the HP printer device.
- Go to the windows that would display the devices and printers allied on your computer and check your printer name.
- Also, check if the wireless connections of the HP Envy Photo 6252 printer are apt and the router is with an active and fast internet connection.
- If the on screen instructions as directed and if it prompts you to update your printer driver software installed on your Windows or the MAC computer, update it from 123.hp.com/setup 6252.
- Also, check if the driver software package you choose includes all the features you wish to equip with the HP Envy Photo 6252 printer.
- Attempt to print and if you can find your HP Envy Photo 6252 printer device name while specifying the printer name with the print job, then the issue is been resolved.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
To solve this issue occurring on the HP Envy Photo 6252 printer during the installation process on the Windows or a MAC computer, follow the steps given below :
- When your printer slows down with this issue, first turn off your printer.
- Check if all the power cords and power supply is continuous and faultless.
- Remove all the obstacles on the power supply lines to put right your power supply to a continuous connection, for the power supply is the most important requirement for your printer to be in the active state.
- Then shut down your windows or the MAC computer after you close all the running applications and software to restart it.
- In a while, switch on your computer and your HP Envy Photo 6252 Printer.
- Make all the requisite setups to connect your printer to the network which is previously explained in the respective section.
- After you’re done with all the methods of restoring the printer, try to print a sample copy of some file.
- If your 123.hp.com/envy6252 printer is found, then the issue is been solved and regained its normalcy back.