123 HP Envy 6255 Photo Driver Setup - 123.hp.com/envy6255
The HP Envy Photo 6255 Driver printers are a better choice when the user is in need of a small, compact and an economical cost model of 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer suitable for both office and home tasks.It is designed in such a way that it is so attractive and sleek in appearance.
- The features that are supported by the HP Envy Photo 6255 printer elevate the printer to greater limits in terms of performance and its working efficiency.
- The printing speed and the quality of print in the HP Envy Photo 6255 printer are at its best.
123 HP Envy 6255 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1:Unboxing the printer
- Remove the HP Envy Photo 6255 printer out from the package after tearing away all the tapes and wrappers around the package using a sharp object.
- Then, place the printer in a comfortable place and connect the power cords to the printer at the exact port.
Step 2:Installation of Ink Cartridges
- After connecting the power cords, open the ink cartridge carriage access door and remove the ink cartridge from the package.
- Now, gently insert the ink cartridges into the respective slots after you remove all the safety tabs and coverings and then close the carriage door.
Step 3:Load Enough Papers
- Then, open the input tray to load the papers on 123.hp.com/setup 6255 printer.
- Load the tray with some fresh and plain papers that would be suitable and appropriate for all kinds of print jobs.
123 HP Envy 6255 Services
HP ePrint is the facility provided by the HP for the users to access and use the HP Envy Photo 6255 printer anytime, from anywhere just through an email.
The Airprint is the feature that can be used to print any document or photo on your HP Envy Photo 6255 printer from the Apple mobile device with the iOS.
The Google Cloudprint is an online service that is provided by the Google using which any document, from any mobile device can be printed on the HP Envy Photo 6255 printer.
HP Envy Photo 6255 printer performs the print job, though a basic operation in the most appealing way with the best quality.
The documents or photo can be copied on 123.hp.com/setup 6255 printer using the scanner glass and save them temporarily.
The HP Envy Photo 6255 printer allows the user to scan any documents or photos and save them onto the connected computer automatically.
123 HP Envy 6255 Driver Installation
123 HP Envy 6255 Driver Install For Windows
To install the printer driver software for your HP Envy Photo 6255 printer on your Windows with ease, follow the steps given below :
- Once, after the preliminary setups and connections are finished right, open the browser on your windows computer.
- Open 123 hp envy6255 and select the printer model as HP Envy Photo 6255 printer.
- On selecting the printer model, the web site will show you a list of versatile driver software package for your printer model such that the software package makes your printer more adept.
- Download a software package that will help you experience many features collectively on a single printer device.
- After the download is over, install the software file that was recently downloaded on your Windows computer.
- Follow the on screen instructions as mentioned and when it prompts you to choose the connection type to connect your HP Envy Photo 6255 driver printer with the network, choose the option, USB cable connection.
- Now, check if your HP Envy Photo 6255 printer is listed on the Devices and Printers list on your Windows computer.
123 HP Envy 6255 Driver Install For Mac
To install the printer driver software for your HP Envy Photo 6255 printer on your MAC computer, follow the steps given below :
- Once the HP Envy Photo 6255 printer is setup to the initial specifications and the connections open the browser on your MAC computer.
- Open 123.hp.com/envy6255 and select HP Envy Photo 6255 printer as the printer model.
- The web page will display a list of driver software that will help you to enhance the working of the HP Envy Photo 6255 driver printer.
- Select a proper software package that will fit for your printer model and download it.
- Once the download of file for driver software is completed, install the software on your MAC computer.
- Follow as directed on screen to follow some procedure and when it prompts you to select the connection type, pick the USB cable connection.
- Now, connect your HP Envy Photo 6255 driver printer with the computer from end to end using an USB cable when it prompts you to connect the USB cable.
- On your MAC computer, open the devices list and check if your HP Envy Photo 6255 printer is present on that list.
123 HP Envy 6255 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridges on the HP Envy Photo 6255 printer, follow the steps given below :
- To install the ink cartridge for your HP Envy Photo 6255 driver printer, open the ink cartridge carriage access door.
- Make it sure that the HP Envy Photo 6255 printer becomes silent and idle before moving further on.
- The ink cartridge will have an orange pull-up tab which has to be pulled back totally to remove it from the cartridge.
- Before you move to the next step, make it firm that you have removed the plastic wrappers around the cartridge totally. If not, there are chances for the ink to drop out from the ink cartridge.
- Catch the ink cartridge and twist the orange cap that keeps the ink safe from leaking.
- While doing this, don’t get in contact with the copper contacts to protect against the clogging of ink.
- Gently, bend away the tab that is on the sides of the ink cartridge and be sure that you don’t bend it away more than the specified limit. Moving more than that will end in breaking off of that tab.
- Hold the ink cartridge in such a way that the contacts of the ink cartridge are turned downwards, facing the slots on the carriage.
- Insert the cartridge into the relevant slot on the 123.hp.com/setup 6255 printer and kindly push down the cartridge so that it gets into its slot well.
123 HP Envy 6255 Wireless Mobile Printing
- On the Printer Control Panel of your 123.hp.com/setup envy6255 printer, choose the eprint button or option and then turn on the web services.
- After the Web services are turned on in your HP Envy Photo 6255 printer device, the Printer Setup Instructions page will be printed on the printer which holds information about the email address of your HP printer.
- To setup the Cloud printing feature on your HP Envy Photo 6255 printer, open the Chrome browser on your computer or the Chrome book and sign in to your personal Google account. If you don’t have one, sign up a new account.
- If your 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer is itemized under the new devices list, click on the printer name and click Register.
- To use the Airprint feature on your HP Envy Photo 6255 driver printer, connect your Apple iOS device to the same wireless network connection to which your printer is connected to.
123 HP Envy 6255 Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
To set up your HP Envy Photo 6255 printer with the wireless network through your Windows computer, follow the steps given below :
- Check if the most important setups and connections for your HP Envy Photo 6255 printer are made accurate.
- Switch on the HP Envy Photo 6255 printer, wireless router and the windows computer to establish the wireless connection to your printer.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard opens and displays the list of open wireless networks for your printer to connect with.
- Select your wireless network name and affix your 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer to that network.
- If your wireless network name is not itemized on that displayed list, select the option Enter New Network Name and type the name of your wireless network, manually.
- If the panel of the printer prompts you to authenticate, validate your wireless network with the password, manually.
- On a solid and a successful connection establishment, the wireless status indicator will glow on the HP Envy Photo 6255 printer.
Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
To setup the wireless network connection on the 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer from the wireless router, follow the steps given below :
- Once the preliminary setups and connections are done completely fine for the HP Envy Photo 6255 printer, turn on the printer, wireless router and the MAC computer.
- Make it sure that you have not connected your HP Envy Photo 6255 driver printer with the computer through a wired USB.
- On the Printer Control panel of the 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer, open the wireless setup.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard displays a list of wireless networks available in your environment for your 123 HP printer device to connect with.
- Choose your own wireless network name and connect your HP printer device to that exact network.
- Follow as directed and be persistent with the next steps. If the panel appeals for validation of your wireless network, authenticate your network, manually.
- On successful setup of the wireless network for your 123.hp.com/setup 6255 printer, the wireless status indicator on your printer will glow.
123 HP Envy 6255 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
When the HP Envy Photo 6255 printer is marked as Offline on your both Windows or a MAC computer display, follow the steps below to resolve it :
- At the start, check if your 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer device is turned on and is in the operational state.
- Open the display window that would exhibit the devices and printers allied on your computer and check your printer name.
- Select the option Set as Default Printer to make it as the default printer.
- Also, check if the wireless connections of the HP Envy Photo 6255 printer are proper and the router is with a energetic internet connection.
- If the 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer is connected to a network through a wired cable, then check if the cable is connected on the precise and exact port.
- If the on screen instructions prompt you to modify your printer driver software installed on your Windows or the MAC computer, renew it from 123 hp setup envy6255.
- Attempt to print and if you can find your 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer device name while mentioning the printer name with the print job, then the issue is been resolved.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
To solve this issue rousing during the installation process on the Windows or a MAC computer, follow the steps given below :
- When you are slowed down and hindered with this issue, first turn off your printer.
- Check if all the power cords and power supply is continuous and without any faults.
- Remove if any obstacle or barrier is there on the power supply lines to fix your power supply to a continuous connection for the power supply is the main urge for your printer to be in the active state.
- Then shut down your computer after you close all the open running applications to restart it.
- Later, switch on your computer and your 123.hp.com/envy6255 Printer.
- Make all the necessary setups to connect your printer to the network which is previously explained above. Kindly check above for more details.
- Also, check if the HP Envy Photo 6255 printer is without any damage and in proper state.
- If your 123.hp.com/envy6255 is found during driver installation, then the issue is been solved.