123 HP Envy 7100 Printer Setup
HP Envy Photo 7100 printer is the most impressive printer as it is designed in such a way that it is compact to fit into any place and also very comfortable to use with.This 123.hp.com/envy7100 printer supports variety of features that would improve the efficiency and also enhance the working of the HP Envy Photo 7100 printer.
- The most noticeable feature of HP Printer is its print quality and speed.
- The print quality is at its best with a clear and flawless printing.
- The speed of the print job is comparatively better than any other printer models.
123 HP Envy 7100 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing the printer
- Tear away all the tapes and wrappers around the package of the HP Envy Photo 7100 printer using a sharp object, carefully.
- Then, take away 123.hp.com/setup 7100 printer and its accessories from the pack.
Step 2: Installation of Ink Cartridges
- After connecting the power cord on your HP Envy Photo 7100 printer, open the ink cartridge access door and then remove the ink cartridge from the package.
- Now, softly insert the ink cartridge on the appropriate slots and then close the carriage access door.
Step 3: Load Enough Papers
- Lift up the output tray of the HP Envy Photo 7100 printer and pull out the input tray.
- Place the clean and clear sheets of paper robust for printing on the input tray of 123.hp.com/envy7100 printer and make sure that it is enough.
123 HP Envy 7100 Services
HP ePrint is an online services provided through the clouds maintained by the Google. To use this feature along with the HP printer, a personal Google account is required.
The Airprint is a feature used to print from the faraway mobile device on your HP Envy Photo 7100 printer. This is provided by the Apple.
The Cloudprint is a feature that enables the user to print anything that from the device to the printer through the Google.
The most prevalent and the necessary feature on a printer are to print any sort of files. The HP Envy Photo 7100 printer prints any files or photo with best quality.
The HP Envy Photo 7100 printer has its own memory on which the scanned documents or photos can be saved for future uses and needs.
The HP Envy Photo 7100 printer allows scanning of document through the scanner glass and save it on the connected computer automatically.
123 HP Envy 7100 Driver Installation
123 HP Envy 7100 Driver Install For Windows
To install the printer driver software for your HP Envy Photo 7100 printer on your Windows computer, follow the steps given below :
- Once the initial setups for the HP Envy Photo 7100 printer are done ideal, open the browser on your windows computer.
- Open 123.hp.com/envy7100 and select the printer model as HP Envy Photo 7100 printer.
- After choose the printer model, the web page will display you some list of suitable driver software for your printer model such that the software package makes your printer more adroit.
- Download one suitable driver software package that would incorporate all the features for your HP printer.
- Once the completion indication of download pops up, install the software file on your Windows computer.
- Follow the on screen commands as directed and when it prompts you to decide and choose on the connection type to connect your HP Envy Photo 7100 printer with the computer, choose USB cable connection option.
- Then, glue up the USB cable to your HP printer device.
- Now, check if your HP Envy Photo 7100 printer is itemized on the Devices and Printers list on your Windows computer.
123 HP Envy 7100 Driver Install For Mac
To install the printer driver software for your HP Envy Photo 7100 printer on your MAC computer, follow the steps given below :
- After the HP Envy Photo 7100 printer is established with the initial conditions and the connections open the browser on your MAC computer.
- Visit 123 hp setup envy7100 and select HP Envy Photo 7100 printer as the printer model.
- The web page will display a list of driver software that holds all the features necessary to upgrade the working experience with your HP Envy Photo 7100 printer.
- Select apposite software package that would enhance your printer model and download it.
- Once the driver software file has completed its download from the HP site, install it on your MAC computer.
- Follow as directed on screen and when it prompts you to choose the connection type, pick and choose the USB cable connection.
- Then, hook up your 123.hp.com/setup envy7100 printer with the computer through an USB cable when it prompts you to connect the cable.
- On your MAC computer, open the devices list and check if your HP Envy Photo 7100 printer is present on that list.
123 HP Envy 7100 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridges on the HP Envy Photo 7100 printer, follow the steps given below :
- To install the ink cartridge for your HP Envy Photo 7100 printer, open the ink cartridge carriage access door.
- Make certain that the HP Envy Photo 7100 printer becomes dormant before succeeding.
- On the ink cartridge will be present an orange pull-up tab which has to be taken off completely.
- Before you move down the next step, make it overt that you have removed the orange pull-up tab and the plastic wrapper around the cartridge blatant. Or else, there is possibility for the ink to escape from the cartridge.
- Catch the ink cartridge and twist the orange cap that guards the ink from leaking.
- While doing this, don’t get in contact with the copper contacts or ink nozzle to preclude the ink from clogging or ink failure.
- Gently, bend the tab that is on the sides of the ink cartridge to a certain limit that is used as a lock to make the ink cartridge to stay in its respective slots in the carriage.
- Hold the ink cartridge in such a way that the front facade of the ink cartridge faces the slots in the carriage.
- Insert the cartridge into the applicable slot on the 123.hp.com/setup 7100 printer and gently push down the cartridge so that it locks into its position well.
123 HP Envy 7100 Wireless Mobile Printing
- On the Printer Control Panel of your HP Envy Photo 7100 printer, choose the eprint button or option and then head out the web services.
- After you trigger on the Web services on your HP Envy Photo 7100 printer device, the Printer Setup Instructions page will be printed on the printer which includes information about the email address of your HP printer.
- To setup the Cloud printing feature on your HP Envy Photo 7100 printer, open the Chrome browser on your computer or the Chrome book and sign in to your personal Google account.
- If your 123.hp.com/envy7100 printer is itemized under the new devices list, click on the printer name and click Register.
- To use the Airprint feature with your HP Envy Photo 7100 printer, connect your Apple iOS device to the same wireless network connection to which your printer is connected to.
123 HP Envy 7100 Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
To set up your HP Envy Photo 7100 printer with the wireless network through your Windows computer, follow the steps given below :
- Check if the major setups and connections for your HP Envy Photo 7100 printer are made unambiguous.
- Switch on the HP Envy Photo 7100 printer, wireless router and the windows computer to establish the wireless connection to your printer.
- On the Printer Control Panel of your 123.hp.com/setup 7100 printer, open the Wireless setup.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard opens with a list of wireless networks available on the Printer Control Panel.
- Select your wireless network name and connect your HP Envy Photo 7100 printer to that network.
- If your network name is not itemized on the list, you are provided with the option Enter New Network Name to type the name of your wireless network manually and connect the printer to it.
- If the panel of the HP Envy Photo 7100 printer prompts you to authenticate, validate your wireless network manually.
- On a firm and a successful connection establishment, the wireless status indicator will be lit on the HP Envy Photo 7100 printer.
Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
To connect your HP Envy Photo 7100 printer to the wireless network through a MAC computer, follow the steps given below :
- Once the initial setups and connections are done fully fine for the HP Envy Photo 7100 printer, turn on the printer, wireless router and the MAC computer.
- Make it certain that you have not connected your HP Envy Photo 7100 printer with the computer through a wired USB or Ethernet cable.
- On the Printer Control panel of 123 hp envy7100 printer, open the wireless setup.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard displays a list of wireless network close to the surroundings of your HP printer device to connect the printer with the network.
- Choose your own wireless network name and connect your HP Envy Photo 7100 printer device to that specific network.
- Follow as directed and persist with the next steps. If the panel request for validation of your wireless network, authenticate your network.
- On successful setup of the wireless network for your HP Envy Photo 7100 printer, the wireless status indicator on your printer will glow.
123 HP Envy 7100 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
When the HP Envy Photo 7100 printer is marked as Offline on your both Windows or a MAC computer display, follow the steps below to resolve it :
- At the start, check if your HP Envy Photo 7100 printer device is turned on and is in the active state. If not, restart.
- Open the window that displays the devices and printers that are associated on your computer and look for your printer name.
- If the printer name is not enabled, select the option Set as Default Printer and make it as the default printer.
- Also, check if the wireless connections of the HP Envy Photo 7100 printer are proper and the router is with a spirited internet connection.
- If the HP Envy Photo 7100 printer is connected to a network through a wired cable, then check if the cable is connected on the precise port.
- If the on screen instructions prompt you to amend on your printer driver software, update it from 123.hp.com/setup 7100.
- Attempt to print any document or photo and if you can find your HP Envy Photo 7100 printer name while mentioning the printer name with the print job, then the issue is been resolved.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
To solve this issue with your HP printer heading up during the installation process on the Windows or a MAC computer, follow the steps given below :
- When you are held up with this issue, first turn off your printer.
- Check if all the power cords and power supply is unspoiled and perfect.
- Remove if any snag is there on the power supply lines to make it certain a constant power supply which is the main obligation for your printer to be in the active state.
- Then shut your computer down after all the open applications are closed and start it again.
- Later, switch on your computer and your HP Envy Photo 7100 Printer.
- Make all the necessary setups to connect your HP Envy Photo 7100 printer to the network.
- Also, check if 123.hp.com/envy7100 printer is without any damage and in proper state.
- After the whole thing is through and cleared, try to print any photo or a text document.
- If your HP Envy Photo 7100 printer is found, then the issue is been resolved and your printer is reverted back.