123 HP Envy 7120 Driver Setup - 123.hp.com/envy7120
The HP Envy Photo 7120 driver printers are most commonly used by people from different areas of work and needs. The sleek design of the printer that makes the printer to be used more comfortably is the main reason for the people to use it. All the features that are supported by 123.hp.com/envy7120 printer as in-built features are from the basic printing to faxing of documents or the photos to another device.
- There are other additional services and the features that can be included on to the printer through the proper installation of the printer firmware on the computer that is connected to 123.hp.com/setup 7120 printer.
123 HP Envy 7120 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1:Unboxing the printer
- After the package has arrived, check if the printer pack is undamaged and doesn’t have any problem.
- Then, tear away all the wrappers and the tapes put on the pack and take out the printer along with the cables and ink cartridges provided from the carton.
Step 2:Installation of Ink Cartridges
- To install the ink cartridges, open the cartridges carriage on the printer and take out the cartridges from the package.
- Take off the wrappers and insert them gently into their respective slots on the carriage and close the carriage.
Step 3:Load Enough Papers
- Load the tray with sufficient sheets of papers that would suit all sorts of printer jobs and other copy jobs assigned on 123.hp.com/setup 7120 printer by the users.
- Make sure that the number of sheets loaded would be enough for all the print jobs that are to be assigned later.
123 HP Envy 7120 Services
ePrint is a mobile printing services that uses the mailing services to use and get done with the jobs by sending an email of the print job to the printer’s email address directly.
Airprint is a mobile printing solution that is available only on the Apple mobile devices where the document is sent to the printer directly by enabling the option on the mobile device.
Cloud Print is a feature that uses the Google cloud services to print any document or the photo directly from the faraway mobile device just by registering the mobile device to the Cloud.
The most common and obligatory feature of any printer is to print any document or photo or webpage loaded on it with the best possible quality in regard with the original file loaded.
Any papered original documents or files can be copied as another duplicate papered copy by scanning the original document and then printing them.
The scanner glass along with the automatic document feeder helps the user in scanning the papered documents and save them on the connected computer for future use.
123 HP Envy photo 7120 Driver Installation
123 HP Envy photo 7120 Driver Install For Windows
To install the driver software for your HP Envy Photo 7120 printer on your Windows computer, follow the procedure explained below:
- Before the process of installing the printer firmware for your HP Envy Photo 7120 printer device is initiated, make sure that the printer is setup well with the initial first time setups and connections which are more important.
- Also check if the power cords are connected on the right port and if the power supply is good enough.
- Then, turn on the printer, router and the Windows computer and connect the computer to the network provided by the router.
- Now, open 123.hp.com/envy7120 printer on the browser of your Windows computer and select the printer model as yours.
- From the list of available 123 hp envy photo 7120 driver software displayed, select one that includes all the necessary features to be added on to the printer and install on to the Windows computer.
- During the installation of software, connect the printer with the computer through the preferred connection type and complete the process.
123 HP Envy photo 7120 Driver Install For Mac
To install the driver software for your HP Envy Photo 7120 printer on your Mac computer, follow the steps explained below:
- Before you start off with the process of installing the right hp envy photo 7120 driver software for your printer in the Mac computer, make sure that the initial setups and the connections for the printer are made fine.
- Also, check if the network connectivity provided by the router is strong enough to complete the download of software.
- Then turn on the printer and open the official HP site on the browser of your Mac computer.
- Select the printer model as that of yours to get the list of available software packages that would suit your printer model.
- From the list, select one package and start the download. After the software package is downloaded, install it on the Mac computer.
- Follow the on screen instructions as directed and connect the printer with the Mac computer when prompted.
- After the installation is over, check if your 123.hp.com/setup 7120 printer device is added on to your Mac computer.
123 HP Envy 7120 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridges on your HP Envy Photo 7120 printer, follow the procedure explained below:
- Before the initiation of ink cartridges installation on the HP Envy Photo 7120 printer, make sure that the first time setup and the connections are made fine and properly.
- Also make sure that 123.hp.com/envy7120 printer is turned on and is already in the ready state.
- Then, open the ink cartridge carriage and check if there are any tapes and guard sheets stuck in.
- Also, make sure that ink cartridges are removed out from the pack carefully. Then snap off the tab upon the wrappers of the cartridges.
- Then ensure that the whole wrappers and the bindings are taken off from the cartridge completely.
- Now, twist out the orange cap that is guarding the ink from leaking out by rotating it in counter clockwise direction.
- After the cap is been taken off, make sure that you don’t put anything or your hand over the copper contacts which is the way out for the ink in the cartridge.
- Now, bend the tab that would act as the lock for the cartridge to make it stay in the carriage outwards. Also, make sure that you don’t bend away the tab more than the specified limit.
- Then, insert the cartridges into the respective slots in the carriage with the front facet of the cartridge facing the slot and lock them in using the tab on the sides of the cartridge.
123 HP Envy 7120 Wireless Mobile Printing
To include all the possible supported mobile printing solutions on your HP Envy Photo 7120 printer, follow the below explained procedure:
- To setup the ePrint feature on to the HP Envy Photo 7120 printer, open the Network Setup wizard and then enable the ePrint option.
- After the confirmation of enabling the ePrint feature, the printer setup information page will be printed on the printer. This page holds all the details about the printer along with the email address of the printer to which the print job can be sent directly.
- To setup the Cloud Print feature, register the mobile device to the Google cloud services from which the print jobs can be sent directly to 123.hp.com/setup 7120 printer.
- If you wish to include the Airprint feature to your printer, make sure you have the supported Apple mobile device and turn on the Airprint feature on it.
- Ensure that both the mobile device and the printer must be connected on the same wireless network connection.
123 HP Envy 7120 Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
To setup the HP Envy Photo 7120 printer to a wireless network connection, follow the steps explained below:
- The process of connecting your HP Envy Photo 7120 printer can be commenced only after the printer is done with the initial setups and connection flawlessly.
- Also, check if the router provides an active and an unrelenting internet which is vital for a printer.
- Then, turn on the HP Envy Photo 7120 printer, computer and the router and connect your computer to the network.
- Now, on the Printer Control Panel of the HP Envy Photo 7120 printer, open the 123 hp Wireless Setup Wizard that would display the list of reachable networks in the environs of 123.hp.com/envy7120 printer.
- If you couldn’t find the wireless network name from your router on the displayed list on the panel, go for the alternative Enter New Network Name and type in the name of the network and verify with password manually, if prompted.
- Now check if the wireless connection indicator on the HP Envy Photo 7120 printer device is lit and if so, the connection is been setup successfully.
Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
To setup the wireless network connection for the HP Envy Photo 7120 printer through the Mac computer, follow the steps explained below:
- Before starting off with the process of connecting your HP Envy Photo 7120 printer to the wireless network, makes sure that the printer is been setup to the initial settings and the connections absolutely flawless.
- Also check if your wireless router is capable of providing the required network connection to both your printer and the Mac computer.
- Also ensure that the printer is not connected with your computer through the USB cable connection. If so, immediately remove the USB cable.
- Now, on the Printer Control Panel of your HP Envy Photo 7120 printer device, open the Wireless Setup Wizard to get the list of usable wireless network. Select your particular wireless network provided by your router and connect your 123.hp.com/setup envy7120 printer device with it.
- On a successful setup of the wireless network on your HP Envy Photo 7120 printer device, the wireless status indicator on your printer will be lit.
123 HP Envy 7120 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
If the HP Envy Photo 7120 printer goes offline on the process, follow the trials explained below:
- Before checking any other possibilities check if the HP Envy Photo 7120 printer device is turned on and is in active state.
- Open the display window that shows the registry of devices and printers linked to your computer. If your printer name is not enlisted, try to restart the printer device and the computer. If it is displayed later, make it as the default printer device for your computer that is connected to 123 hp envy7120 printer.
- Also, check if the wireless connections of the HP Envy Photo 7120 printer are right with an active internet connection provided by the router.
- Also, make sure that the signal strength of the wireless network initiated from the router is strong enough to carry out the assigned tasks without any delays.
- If the prompt to update your printer firmware pops up on your computer, get it done from 123.hp.com/setup 7120 printer.
- Try to send any printer job call to the printer and if you can find your HP Envy Photo 7120 printer name while stipulating the printer name with the print job, then the issue is been resolved.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
To solve the problem of missing printer device during the driver installation process with your HP Envy Photo 7120 printer, follow the steps given below:
- Before trying any other options and trial methods turn off your HP Envy Photo 7120 printer and turn on again.
- If there are any blocks or hindrance in the power supply lines of the printer, remove them at once and make sure of a fine power supply which is vital for 123.hp.com/envy7120 printer to work.
- Also try to shut down your computer connected to the printer after closing all the running applications and then turn it on again to see if the printer is found on the list after restarting.
- Check if the HP Envy Photo 7120 printer device and computer is connected through either an USB cable or a Wi-Fi. If the connection is through the USB cable, check if the quality of the cable is good and problem-free.
- When you have tried all the alternative methods to resolve this issue at time of 123 hp envy photo 7120 driver installation, try to install the driver software and see if you can find your printer. If so, the problem is resolved.