123 HP Envy 7130 Printer Setup
HP Envy Photo 7130 printers are widely used by people from different areas and levels of works. These printers are suitable for all kinds of job from the small office to small home – office. All the features and services supported and provided by 123.hp.com/envy7130 printer are varied from basic print jobs to the improved wireless mobile printing.
- Some of the features are available as an add-on to the printer along with the printer firmware package.
- The attractive and a comfortable design make 123.hp.com/setup 7130 printer more usable and prevailing in the market.
123 HP Envy 7130 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1:Unboxing the printer
- Once you have received the printer pack, check if the printer pack is undamaged and don’t have any problem.
- Then, tear away all the wrappers and the tapes and, take out the printer along with the cables and ink cartridges provided from the carton.
Step 2:Installation of Ink Cartridges
- To install the ink cartridges into the carriage, open the cartridges carriage on the printer and take out the cartridges from the package.
- Remove all the wrappers and bindings on the cartridge to ensure proper working of the ink cartridges by allowing the ink flow when needed.
Step 3:Load Enough Papers
- To load the input tray with sheets of papers required to carry out operations on the printer, open the input tray of the printer.
- Load the tray with ample sheets of papers that would suit all sorts of print jobs and other paper jobs assigned on the printer by the users.
123 HP Envy 7130 Services
ePrint is a mailing service that uses the email address of the printer device to send the print jobs to the printer directly from the mobile device through the personal email address.
Airprint is a feature that is available only on the Apple mobile device to send the print jobs to the printer device directly from the mobile through the wireless network connection.
Google’s Cloud services allow its users to use and access the print to perform the needed print jobs from the mobile device through the wireless network.
The ability to print the received print jobs from the user with the best quality possible is the most required and mandatory feature of any printer.
The printer allows the user to obtain a duplicate copy of the original papered document as the same papered document using the scanner glass.
Scanning of the papered document or photos allows the user to save the file on the connected computer through the scanner glass.
123 HP Envy 7130 Driver Installation
123 HP Envy 7130 Driver Install For Windows
To install the driver software for your HP Envy Photo 7130 printer on your Windows computer, follow the procedure explained below:
- Before the process of installing the printer firmware for your HP Envy Photo 7130 printer device is initiated, make sure that the printer is setup well with the initial first time setups and connections which are more important.
- Also check if the power cords are connected on the exact port and if the power supply is good enough.
- Then, turn on the HP printer device, router and the Windows computer and connect the computer to the network provided by the router.
- Now, open the official HP site on the browser of your connected Windows computer and select the printer model as yours.
- From the list of on hand 123 hp driver software displayed, select one that includes all the required features to be added on to the printer and install on to the Windows computer.
- During the installation of software, connect 123 hp setup envy7130 printer with the computer through the chosen connection type and complete the process.
123 HP Envy 7130 Driver Install For Mac
To install the driver software for your HP Envy Photo 7130 printer on your Mac computer, follow the steps explained below:
- Before you start off with the process of installing the right driver software for your HP Envy Photo 7130 printer in the Mac computer, make sure that the initial setups and the connections for 123.hp.com/envy7130 printer are made fine.
- Also, check if the network connectivity provided by the router is strong enough to complete the download of software package on your computer.
- Then turn on the printer device and open the official site of HP on the browser of your Mac computer.
- Select the printer model as HP Envy Photo 7130 printer to get displayed with the list of available software packages that would suit your chosen printer model.
- From the list, select one package and start with its download. After the software package is downloaded, install it on the Mac computer.
- Follow the on screen instructions as directed for further guidance and connect the printer with the Mac computer when prompted.
- After the installation is over, check if your HP Envy Photo 7130 printer device is added on to your Mac computer.
123 HP Envy 7130 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridges on your HP Envy Photo 7130 printer, follow the procedure explained below:
- Before the initiation of ink cartridges installation on the HP Envy Photo 7130 printer, make sure that the first time setup and the connections are made fine and properly.
- Also make sure that 123.hp.com/envy7130 printer device is turned on and is already in the ready state supporting the process.
- Also, make sure that ink cartridges are removed out from the pack carefully and then break the tab on the cartridges.
- Ensure that the cartridges are completely free from the wrappers and the tapes.
- Now, make the passage for the ink to flow from the cartridge without any blocks by taking off the orange cap by rotating it in counter clockwise direction.
- After removing the cap, be very sure that you don’t touch the copper contacts in the cartridge.
- Now, bend the tab outwards so that it would act as the lock for the cartridge to get settled in the slots. Also, make sure that the tab is not bent more than the particular limit.
- Then, open the ink cartridge carriage and check if there are any tapes are stuck inside the slots for protection.
- Now, insert the cartridges into the relevant slots in the carriage with the cartridge facing the slot and lock them in with the tab on the cartridge.
123 HP Envy 7130 Wireless Mobile Printing
To include all the possible supported mobile printing solutions on your HP Envy Photo 7130 printer, follow the below explained procedure:
- To setup the ePrint feature on to the HP Envy Photo 7130 printer, open the Network Setup wizard and then enable the ePrint option.
- After the confirmation of the ePrint feature been enabled, the printer setup information page will be printed on the printer. This page printed on 123 hp envy7130 printer holds all the details about the printer along with its email address to which the print job can be sent directly.
- To setup the Cloud Print feature on your printer device, register your mobile device from which the print jobs are to be sent directly to the printer through the Google cloud services.
- If you wish to include the Airprint feature to your 123.hp.com/setup 7130 printer, make sure you have the Apple mobile device that supports this and enable the Airprint feature on it.
- Also ensure that both your mobile device and the printer device must be connected on the same wireless network connection from your router.
123 HP Envy 7130 Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
To setup the wireless network connection for the HP Envy Photo 7130 printer through the Windows computer, follow the steps explained below:
- The process of connecting your 123.hp.com/envy7130 printer device to the wireless network can be started after checking if the initial setups and printer firmware installations are properly done without any flaws.
- Then, turn on the printer device, Windows computer and the wireless router start off with the procedure.
- Now, on the Printer Control Panel of the printer, open the network setup which displays the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- That wizard would display you the list of available wireless networks in your locality of the printer.
- From the list displayed, choose on one network provided by your wireless router and follow as prompted on screen.
- When the panel prompts to authenticate your printer with the network, validate it with the password manually.
- On connecting the printer with 123 hp wireless network successfully, the wireless status indicator will be lit.
Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
To setup the wireless network on your HP Envy Photo 7130 printer through your Mac computer, follow the steps explained below:
- Before you start off with the process of connecting your HP Envy Photo 7130 printer with the wireless network, make sure that the printer is done with the initial setups and the connections perfectly fine.
- Also make sure that the network connectivity of the router that will provide the internet facility for the printer and the computer is strong enough.
- Now, turn on the devices and open the Wireless Setup Wizard on the Printer Control Panel of your 123.hp.com/setup envy7130 printer device.
- On that wizard, the list of available wireless network in the surrounding area of the printer will be displayed.
- From that list, select your wireless network from your router and do as prompted on panel to connect the printer with the network.
- If the panel prompts you to authenticate the printer with the network, do the needful and on proper connection, the indicator on the printer will be lit.
123 HP Envy 7130 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
If the HP Envy Photo 7130 printer goes offline on the process, follow the trials explained below:
- Before checking any other options in resolving this issue check if the HP Envy Photo 7130 printer device is turned on and are in active state.
- Open the display window that would show you the registry of devices and printers linked to your computer that is currently active. If your printer name is not itemized on the list, try to restart the printer device and the computer. If it is displayed later, make it as the default printer device for your computer by right clicking on it that is connected to the printer.
- Also, check if 123 hp wireless connections of the HP Envy Photo 7130 printer are right with an active internet connection provided by the router.
- Also, make sure that the signal strength of the wireless network initiated from the router is strong enough to carry out the assigned tasks without any delays.
- If the prompt to update your printer firmware that is already installed on your computer pops up, get it done from 123.hp.com/setup 7130 printer.
- Try to send any printer job call to the printer and if you can find your HP Envy Photo 7130 printer name at the time of specifying the device name, then the issue is been resolved.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
To solve the problem of missing printer device during the driver installation process on the Windows or a MAC computer that occur with your HP Envy Photo 7130 printer, follow the steps given below:
- Prior before trying any other options and trial methods restart your HP Envy Photo 7130 printer.
- The power supply lines of the printer must be free from disturbance. If you find any of the hindrance, remove them at once and make sure of a fine power supply which is very important for 123.hp.com/envy7130 printer to work.
- Also try to shut down your computer connected to the printer after closing all the running applications and then turn it on again to see if the printer is found on the list after restarting.
- Check if the HP Envy Photo 7130 printer device and computer is connected through either an USB cable or a Wi-Fi. If the printer device and the computer are connected through an USB cable, check if the quality of the cable is good and problem-free.
- If you have tried every remedy to recover your printer device from this issue, try to install the driver software on your computer. If you can find the device name, then the issue is been resolved.