123 HP Envy Photo 7134 Printer Setup – 123.hp.com/setup 7134
123 HP Envy photo 7134 driver e-all-in-one printer is a bang for the buck. It consists of a printer, a scanner, and a copier and is also inclusive of a memory card storage facility. It has both wired and wireless connection availability which makes it a very flexible device to work with.
- 123 HP Envy 7134 can make double-sided prints within the blink of an eye with its unique double-sided duplexer system which makes printing fun for the user.
- 123.hp.com/envy7134 printer is well known for the photo printing ability. It uses HP 303 ink cartridges which are inclusive of HP thermal inkjet technology.
123 HP Envy 7134 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1:Unboxing the 123.hp.com/setup 7134 printer
- Unpack 123.hp.com/envy7134 Printer from the package box. Dispose of all the packaging wraps and tapes from within the package.
- Raise the access cartridge door upwards and remove the tapes and packaging found in the interior of it. Do away with the paper on the scanning glass.
Step 2:Installation of Ink Cartridges
- Remove the plastic tape on the ink cartridges contacts. Do not harm any of the cartridge’s contacts while throwing the tape away.
- Thrust in the cartridges into their individual slots and move it forward with gentle pressure until they lock into their slots.
Step 3:Load Enough Papers
- Situate the paper input tray on the printer. shift the input tray’s paper guides away from one another.
- Place a stack of paper in the input tray and glide them until they move no further. verify not to place more than the suggested number of papers.
123 HP Envy 7134 Services
The users can send a single mail with an attached file with the documents intended to print to the printer. This enables easy and efficient printing.
The Airprint attribute can be used by the users with Mac OS in their devices, like iPad, iPhone etc. The files can be sent straight to the printer.
Create a valid connection with 123 HP Envy 7134 Printer to the Cloud account. After it is connected, the printer can access the files directly from the cloud storage.
123.hp.com/setup envy7134 printer comes with exclusive photography printing facilities such as being able to print on transparent sheets
The copy option of 123 hp setup envy7134 printer can be utilized to make copies of the original files. Alter the settings to start the function.
The scan feature of 123 HP Envy 7134 Printer device can be easily used. Place the document, change the properties and start scanning.
123 HP Envy 7134 Driver Installation
123 HP Envy Photo 7134 Driver Install For Windows
To install the printer driver on the Windows, for 123 HP Envy 7134 Printer device, follow the directives given below.
- Before starting the installation, take the CD/DVD which comes along with 123 HP Envy 7134 Printer device package.
- Insert the CD/DVD into the computer, and read the steps for driver installation for 123 hp envy photo 7134 driver device. Follow the steps given below.
- Make sure to launch the installed HP Printer software, which is compatible with the requirements. Set up the file and advance with the instructions on the screen.
- To choose the needed printer driver, input the name of the printer and select the driver from the list of devices. Make the appropriate setting changes.
- Wait for some time for the full-feature of HP envy photo 7134 driver to get installed on the printer. Follow the rules until the installation is complete.
- Once the driver installation is accomplished, choose the file for printing and carry out the changes. Choose the print option available, and continue with the printing.
123 HP Envy Photo 7134 Driver Install For Mac
To launch the printer driver in the Mac computer for 123 HP Envy 7134 Printer device, go through the steps given below.
- Before installing the printer driver on the computer, ensure that it is compatible with the Mac OS.
- Recheck and ensure that the computer has the Apple software. If not, access the website and download it, as it is the major constituent to run the driver installation in the computer.
- Take a look at the printer’s list and choose the required HP Printer driver. If 123.hp.com/setup envy7134 Printer device is not in the list, add it manually.
- Select the Print using or Use the option to select the required printer device from the listing. Go through the steps below to complete the installation of the hp envy photo 7134 driver.
- During the installation, if there is a prompt to connect the USB cord, link it and follow the instructions on the screen to finish the installation.
- After completing the steps given above, look for the file for printing from the Mac computer. Adjust the 123.hp.com/setup 7134 printer properties to get quality outputs.
123 HP Envy Printer Models
123 HP Envy 7134 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
- Attach the 123 HP Envy 7134 Printer to a suitable power outlet in order to activate it. Make certain that the power connection is valid.
- Open the cartridge access door by unlocking the hook on the slot and lifting it up until it locks into it and moves no further.
- After the cartridge access door is completely open, the carriage inside will slightly move left. Hang on until the carriage becomes idle to proceed.
- Unpack the ink cartridge from its package with caution. Certify to handle it by only the black part of the ink cartridge and do not to harm the contacts in any manner.
- Remove the plastic protective tape present on the ink cartridge and be cautious while removing the tape near the contacts.
- Disclose the lids on the slots and position the corresponding ink cartridges into their individual slots. Make sure to push them into their slots with mild force.
- Push on the ink cartridges until they lock in their slots and then close the lids and persist further with the process.
- Make certain that the ink cartridges are secured in their places and shut the cartridge access door. Be patient until the printer calibrates and recognizes the newly inserted ink cartridges.
- 123.hp.com/envy7134 printer will generate an alignment page. Follow the instructions on it to complete the installation.
123 HP Envy 7134 Wireless Mobile Printing
- Clear on whether 123 HP Envy 7134 Printer is active or not, if not then turn it on. Pick the wireless connection option on the control panel.
- The printer comes accompanied by a load of mobile printing features. Turn on the electronic device intended for the printing purpose and alter the network settings.
- The mobile electronic device includes settings which can be altered to make it compatible with 123.hp.com/setup 7134 Printer device and to enable the mobile printing technology.
- Activate the mobile printing application and link the computer, printer and the mobile to a mutual wireless network and go on with the printing.
- After connecting the devices to the network, carry out the changes to accommodate the mobile printing application. Connect the network to the wireless network.
HP Envy Printer Models
123 HP Envy 7134 Wireless Setup
Envy 7134 Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
- Join a power output to your 123 HP Envy 7134 Printer and activate it along with computer and the router. Download and install the hp envy photo 7134 driver required by your computer.
- Connect your printer to an ideal wireless network connection by using the wireless settings option from the settings menu on the control panel.
- Select the wireless setup wizard from the wireless settings found on the control panel and choose the name of a mutual network from the produced list.
- If your network is not seen in the produced list, try manual input by means of the Enter new network option in the wireless setup wizard.
- Disconnect any intact USB connections which are bonded to 123.hp.com/envy7134 printer before commencing the process since it may cause disruptions later on.
- If any of the links are left intact on the device, there might be some anomalies in the installation procedure and that can disturb the process.
Envy 7134 Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
- Download the printer driver for your preferred version of Mac OS from the official HP site and check if your computer can meet the software’s constraints.
- Switch the computer, router and 123.hp.com/setup 7134 printer ON concurrently. Check if the flow of electricity is stable before advancing further with the instructions.
- Detach any wired connections that are with the device, if any of the connections are left it may root the process to halt by prompting for needed installations.
- Make sure to connect the printer to the mutual network connection as the computer. You can establish the network connection by using the wireless setup wizard option.
- If your preferred network cannot be found within the produced list of networks, enter the network name by using the Enter new network option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions given by the installer further to complete the entire process of printer installation and proceed with the printing process.
123 HP Envy 7134 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
- Firstly, turn off 123 HP Envy 7134 Printer device. Detach the electrical and power cables with the computer, printer and the router.
- Go to the windows menu and open the Devices and Printers option, which will display a list of options. Check that the name of the printer is included in it.
- It is obligatory to save the settings for 123 HP Envy 7134 Printer device. As this allows the user to click on the saved option while clicking the name of the printer.
- If you find any green or other colored checkmarks along the name of the device, make the required changes in the settings to remove them and follow the next steps.
- Attempt sending print files to make sure whether the checkmarks near the name of the printer, is still lingering. Select a file for printing from the computer.
- Make the required changes to the printer properties. Finally, select the print option to print documents from 123 HP Envy 7134 Printer device.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
- Detach and re-establish the power connection to activate123.hp.com/envy7134 printer. Make sure if the printer is linked to a wireless connection by checking the green light present on the printer.
- If it is not lit, establish a connection between the printer and the wireless network by using the wireless setting in settings found on the printer’s control panel.
- Choose the name of the preferred connection from the produced list of networks in the wireless setup wizard option.
- If you don’t find the name of your network within the list, enter it manually with the Enter new network option. Download the updated version of the driver from official HP site and install it.
- Disable the firewall in your system for a brief period because sometimes Firewall threats may affect the printer and computer’s communication.
- It the installation turns out unfruitful, uninstall and reinstall the printer driver from your computer.