123 HP Envy Photo 7155 Driver Setup - 123.hp.com/envy7155
HP Envy Photo 7155 printer is a compact and a heavily featured device which allows you to print and copy photos and documents using wired or wireless connection as per convenience. These basic features are accompanied by latest features like HP Envy Photo 7155 driver printer mobile printing and ADF.
- HP Envy 7155 printer gives users a great deal of comfort and convenience along with the powerful features accompanied to print quality borderless photos and fast documents.
- The wireless and other mobile printing apps, for both android and MAC, and abilities makes distance a matter of no concern allowing you to pint from virtually anywhere.
123 HP Envy 7155 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing the printer
- The box of the printer contains the printer and all the essential components required for the connection and proper functioning of the device.
- Check the box for the presence of the entire set of accessories mentioned in the list attached also found within the box.
Step 2: Installation of Ink Cartridges
- The ink cartridges are the main reason behind the quality and the perfect cut of the printed output. Use only HP original ink cartridges provided along with 123.hp.com/setup 7155 printer.
- The cartridges are very sensitive piece of material that needs to be given the required attention during the installation of the same.
Step 3: Load Enough Papers
- Remember not to overload the paper in the paper tray. Also take note of the type of paper that is loaded. Load only the prescribed type of paper for best results.
- Overloading the papers may cause the print to get stuck and also results in a malfunction called slow printing.
123 HP Envy 7155 Services
The HP EPrintfeature of the HP Envy 7155 printerenables users to print files from their smartphones from anywhere using an app.
Airprint feature from apple supported by 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer enables extensive connectivity with apple ios enabled smartphones.
Upload a file to your cloud from anywhere and download it from your 123 hp setup envy7155 printer using the Cloud print feature.
Hardcopies are the most convenient form of documentation. Make them possible by printing your soft copy from your computer.
Make multiple copies of the documents to assist your work at home or office and share what you have with others.
Turn hardcopies of images and documents to soft copies for better view and safer accommodation by scanning them to your PC.
123 HP Envy 7155 Driver Installation
123 HP Envy 7155 Driver Install For Windows
- Turn on your windows computer and make sure to finish the initial setting up of 123.hp.com/setup 7155 printer precisely to move on to 123 hp envy photo 7155 driver installation.
- If it is the first time you are adding the printing device to the compute select add new printer.
- The computer will search for printers connected to the USB port of the computer and also search for nearby network printers.
- Select your printer from the list of the printers to add the device to the computers printers and devices.
- If your printer is not visible to the computer restore the connection and try again.
- If not connected manually connect the printer to the computer using the printer name and other details required at the time of connection.
- Once connected the computer prompts to install the driver. The driver can be installed using a CD or the updated driver can be downloaded from the net.
123 HP Envy 7155 Driver Install For Windows
- Installing the driver is a mandatory process to be undertaken in your MAC enabled PC before you can continue with your printing jobs.
- Go to the system preferences menu and select print and scan. The dialog box shows the computer’s devices and devices nearby ready to be connected to the PC.
- If it is the first time then your device must be in the devices ready to be connected to your computer.
- Select your hp envy photo 7155 driver from the list to proceed further. Selecting opens a new window to download the driver.
- The computer will prompt you to download the driver and install it. Select the download button and look for the driver that matches with your device and the OS of the computer.
- Save the driver to your computer and then install it to connect both the devices and enjoy printing.If the process is not initiated reboot the devices.
123 HP Envy 7155 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
- Unbox the printer by removing all the safety and packing tapes around the box. Take out the HP original ink cartridge box.
- Open the box carefully without tampering the item present inside. Remove the protective film surrounding the black and color ink cartridges.
- While unpacking look for any damages to the ink cartridges because even the slightest damage may cause the 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer to malfunction.
- Do not touch the ink nozzle or the copper part of the cartridge. Touch only the black plastic provided for handling.
- Carefully remove the protective cover covering the ink nozzle. Make sure that there is no leakage in the cartridge.
- Make sure that the power of the printer is turned on because installing the cartridge without power supply hinders the completion of the installation of the ink cartridges.
- Open the top cover of support.hp.com/driver printer and you can see the space provided for the installation of the ink cartridges.
- Place the cartridges in the allocated space. The printer will not give the correct picture if you interchange the places of the black and color cartridges. Contact our technician for further clarification.
- To finish installation align the ink cartridges. To do this go to printer settings and select align ink cartridges. The printer automatically aligns the ink cartridges and you can proceed to the next steps of printing.
123 HP Envy 7155 Wireless Mobile Printing
- Mobile printing has a lots of platforms from which you can operate. EPrint is a platform for android devices.
- To enable this service all you need is the HP ePrint app on your mobile phone. Select the document that needs to be printed and give the preferences of the number of pages and the printer to which it has to be printed.
- The other platform is airprint exclusive for apple ios enables mobile phones. This needs apps that supports airprint and you can print any files and documents using those apps to your 123.hp.com/setup 7155 printer.
- The other platform is cloud printing. This is simple and all you need is a Google cloud account. The cloud can be accessed wirelessly from you printer not regarding the location you are in.
- These features cuts down the inconvenience caused in wired connections and the possible hardships in wireless connections.
123 HP Envy 7155 Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
- Connecting your windows PC to a wireless network can be done in several ways. It is up to you to adopt the most convenient method for you.
- First turn on the computer, 123 hp envy7155 printer and the network router to which you are connecting the computer and the printing device in common.
- Check the signal strength of the network in your computer and keep the router close but not closer than 15 inches.
- Now use the WPS option in the printer. Wait for 2 minutes and then turn on the WPS button in the router.You can also use the PIN option to connect using WPS.
- You can also connect to the network using the wireless setup wizard. To use this method you should know the network name and the network password beforehand.
- Open the wireless setup wizard and enter the details required to connect.
Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
- Turn on your MAC enabled PC and the 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer. Make sure that your MAC PC is wireless enabled. If not add a wireless adapter to make it wireless enabled.
- First connect the Pc to the wireless network using the network name and the paraphrase of the network.
- Go to the wireless menu in the printer and enable wireless connection. The printer is now ready to be connected to a network.
- Select the mode in which the printer has to be connected to the network. You can connect easily using the WPS option in the router and the printer easily by using the WPS button or the PIN for the WPS mode.
- If this method is not able to give your wires connection try using the basic and conventional wireless setup wizard.
- Fill in the required information of the printer and thereby make the wireless connection possible.
123 HP Envy 7155 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
- The printer has to be online with the computer for the computer and the printer to work in coordination and produce the printed output.
- The printer can be offline for many reasons like connectivity issues, tampered USB cable, Corrupted and outdated drivers and unresponsive printer firmware and software.
- Go to the printers and devices and try to connect the printer to the computer again by enabling 123.hp.com/setup 7155 printer to be visible.
- Check the USB cable if it is connected. Try changing the USB port and if the USB cable seems to be damaged consider replacing the cable with a new one. Remove the USB cable and connect it.
- For wireless connections check the network signal on the computer and see all the indicators on the router and see if they are blinking in the right color. If you see any unusual colors turn off the router and restart it.
- If the printer is still offline turn off the devices and try connecting them from the start.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
- With the driver being the backbone of the printing communication between the computer and the printer the driver setup assumes a very important position.
- The computer needs to identify the printer for it to download and install the correct driver for the HP Envy photo 7155 driver printer.
- Connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable and always use a good USB cable to avoid connectivity issues.
- Once connected if the printer not found message appears on the screen go to the printer and devices segment and disable any other default printers added to the computer.
- Disconnect all other USB connections made to the computer except the ones that are needed for the current functions of the computer like mouse and keyboard.
- Check the power supply cord for 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer and ensure that the supply is uninterrupted. If the device is still not found restart all the devices.
- If the printer still is not found connect it to the device manually by provided the requested information.