123 HP Envy 7800 Printer Setup
HP Envy 7800 printer is among the best in photo printing capacities. It can also do the other printer functions of print, copy, scan and comes with the elite features of network (wired and wireless) and mobile printing supported by ADF. Embedded power saving features make 123.hp.com/envy7800 printing at a very affordable cost.
- HP Envy 7800 printer gives you all the latest possible connectivity methods. It gives you the comfort of wireless printing and the efficiency and time saving of the mobile printing.
- With duplex printing and HP auto power saving options you conserve a lot of energy and cost.
123 HP Envy 7800 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1:Unboxing the printer
- The printer has to be removed from its packing box to make all the required setting up and make 123.hp.com/setup 7800 printer ready for use.
- Be patient in every move while unboxing the printer and carefully remove all the tapes and take the device and set it in a stable place.
Step 2:Installation of Ink Cartridges
- Ink cartridges provide the edge in quality printing and give you the best output for your precious memories in borderless photos and quality indelible documents.
- Install only HP original ink cartridges for good quality printing and long lasting damage free performance of your device.
Step 3:Load Enough Papers
- The paper tray is to be handled delicately for its full-fledged hassle free function. Loading the specified type of paper in the limited quantity paves way for best quality printing.
- Overloading the paper tray in excess of the limited amount or loading unspecified paper types creates problems like slow printing.
123 HP Envy 7800 Services
The ePrint feature of HP Envy 7800 printer makes it a close affinity with the world dominated by smartphone apps.
Airprint feature of printing from apple devices compatible with HP Envy 7800 printer gives you the convenience in printing.
Upload your photos to your Google cloud and let your family enjoy the experience using the cloud print feature of HP Envy 7800 printer.
Transfer documents from your computer to your wired or wirelessly connected HP Envy 7800 printer and feel the documents in hand.
Circulate your agenda to a group by copying documents quickly and in superior quality using HP Envy 7800 printer.
Scan hardcopies into softcopies enabling you to store and share your experiences speedily to any place from your computer.
123 HP Envy 7800 Driver Installation
123 HP Envy 7800 Driver Install For Windows
- The pre-requisites before the installation of the driver are your 123 hp setup envy7800 printer to be in connection with a computer compatible with your printer and a stable network connection to finish the installation process at a go.
- Make sure that the connection has been made using the USB cable for a sustained connection without interruption.
- You can use other connection methods once the driver is downloaded.
- Go to the list of devices that are connected to the computer and find the printers connected to the computer and select HP Envy 7800 printer.
- The printer might not be found in the list. In that case remove all added printers to the computer and disconnect all USB enabled devices except your 123.hp.com/setup 7800 printer.
- By this time the printer has to be visible.
- Select the printer and follow on-screen instructions for driver download.Once the driver is downloaded install the same to the computer.
123 HP Envy 7800 Driver Install For Windows
- Driver installation for Mac removes the computer and 123.hp.com/envy7800 printer from isolation and makes them work in coordination with each other.
- Turn on the Mac enabled PC and make necessary arrangements for a stable internet connection on the MAC enabled PC.
- Finish all the initial setup of the printer carefully and connect it to the PC using the USB connection only to make a stable and secure interface.
- Go to system preferences to select your preferred printer for which you are going to install the driver.
- If your printer is not enlisted in the system preferences menu then reconnect the USB cable and try making the connection to the computer manually.
- Once the connection is made your computer prompts you to download the driver for your printer.
- If the computer does not prompt you to download the driver download it directly from the net or purchase a CD from our technicians to install the driver.
123 HP Envy 7800 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
- The ink cartridges come with the printer box. Separate the ink cartridges from the other accessories during the unboxing of 123.hp.com/envy7800 printer.
- Check the box of the cartridges and make sure it is free from even the slightest damage. Open the box and take out the ink cartridges with the utmost diligence as the slightest impairment may cause a lot of mishaps.
- Remove the blue protective film around each of the cartridge. Removal of the protective film exposes the ink nozzle and the copper contacts. Do not touch the ink nozzle or the copper contacts as they would tamper the print quality immediately or in the longer run.
- Turn on the printer and wait till the device boots up. Once the booting is completed open the top cover and you will find the space allotted for the ink cartridge.
- Place the black and color cartridges in the respective places for the accurate results in printing.
- Misplacing the cartridges may result in the mismatch of colors giving a completely different picture.
- Go to the printer settings and select align the cartridges. The printer automatically aligns the cartridges making your printer ready for usage.
- HP Envy 7800 printer prints a sample page after the alignment of the cartridges. Check the sample page for any mishaps in printing. If found, contact our technical team.
123 HP Envy 7800 Wireless Mobile Printing
- Smartphones are designed to make work easier and 123.hp.com/setup 7800 printer makes your bond with the smartphone even worthier by providing a lot of quality mobile printing platforms.
- To enable the mobile printing feature in your mobile you have to download the HP ePrint app and send the files to be printed to the HP Envy 7800 printer. The number of pages and the size preferences can be set remotely from the mobile.
- If the mobile is unable to connect to the printer switch off the mobile and turn off the printer and restart them. Uninstall and reinstall the HP ePrint app.
- For cloud printing go to Google cloud and enable cloud printing. Now go to the cloud printing option in your computer and login to your Google cloud account and access all the files, documents and images in your cloud in your printer.
123 HP Envy 7800 Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
- The wireless printer setup for windows has a single objective but provides you with a lot of ways to attain that objective of connecting your printer wirelessly to a network.
- The first thing to be noted before attempting to wireless connect your computer to a computer through a network is to make sure that the computer has an inbuilt wireless adapter.
- If the inbuilt adapter is absent in the computer you would have to externally fix an adapter and then proceed with the wireless setup.
- The HP Envy 7800 printer can automatically connect to a wireless network using the wireless autoconnect within 5 minutes of installation. The system settings have to match 123.hp.com/envy7800 printer requirements to make the connection possible.
- If the connection is not made automatically you can use the WPS mode or the wireless setup wizard to make the connection.
Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
- The HP Envy 7800 printer can be connected to the MAC enabled PC wirelessly provided that your computer has the latest operating system that is compatible with wireless printing.
- Turn on the computer, the printer and the network router. Wait for all the devices to boot up and proceed to the wireless setup.
- Go to the printer menu and enable wireless connectivity. Now allow the printer to connect to the network on its own using the bandwidth and the static IP address of the PC.
- If the connection is not made automatically move on to try the other partially manual method called Wi-FiProtectedSetup method. It is connected using the WPS button found in the rear of the printer.
- If all fails try using the conventional method, Wireless setup wizard. Enter the printer name, wireless network name and the wireless passphrase to connect to the network.
123 HP Envy 7800 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
- Printer is offline is a very irritating message that may blow out the patience of any user. But don’t worry it is a simple issue and can be resolved following the troubleshooting steps involved.
- Check the power connection of the HP Envy 7800 printer and make sure that the device is turned on.
- Now move on to check the connections made from the HP Envy 7800 printer to the computer.
- If the device is connected using a USB cable make sure that the cable is not damaged.
- If the device is connected using a wireless network make sure that the signal of the network is strong enough to make the connection.
- Go to the printer and devices in the start menu of the computer and locate your printer. Enter the printer to get 123.hp.com/setup 7800 printer settings.
- Look for offline printer option and uncheck the box. Also disconnect other default printers connected to the computer. This will bring the printer online and you can enjoy your printing.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
- Driver setup is the stepping stone to the continuation of other printing processes. The printer must be recognized by the computer for establishing a bond between the computer and the support.hp.com/driver printer.
- Make sure that the power supply is uninterrupted to all devices involved in the connecting process like the computer, printer and the network router.
- Go to the printer and devices in case of windows PC or Scan and print in case of MAC enabled PC. Try refreshing the devices which may lead to the recognition of your printer by the computer.
- If that does not help move on to solve the issue by manually connecting the printer to the computer using the printer name and other details of the printer required by the computer.
- Disconnect all other USB enabled devices to provide adequate power for the connection of 123.hp.com/envy7800 printer.
- If the printer is still unresponsive disconnect all the connection s and power cords and connect it afresh and following the same instructions.