123 HP Envy 7840 Printer Setup
123 HP Envy 7840 printer is an e-all-in-one printer that was particularly designed by HP to make quality printing affordable and easy to use. It is suitable for both home and office use. It has various features such as; printing, scanning, faxing and copying. 123.hp.com/dj7840 uses the inkjet ink technology which is known for its high quality ink, therefore, giving a high quality print.
- You get to print everyday documents with higher quality and professional looking prints by using this printer.
- This printer comes along with an automatic duplexer to make double side printing easier for all of the users.
123 HP Envy 7840 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing the printer
- Remove the printer from the box along with all the tapes and the excess packaging materials. Be careful while handling the printer.
- Remove the sticker from 123.hp.com/setup 7840 printer’s control panel and lift the cartridge access door until it locks into its place in order to open it.
Step 2: Installation of Ink Cartridges
- Discard the ink cartridges from their packages carefully. Handle the ink cartridges by only holding the black region of the cartridges.
- Remove the plastic protective tape on the ink cartridges and then insert them into corresponding slots. Close the cartridge access door and wait for the printer to calibrate.
Step 3: Power cord connection
- Connect one end of the power cord that comes in the printer package to the rear of the printer and connect the other end to an electrical output.
- Set the time, date and region according to your preferences. You can make changes in it by clicking the settings option on the control panel.
123 HP Envy 7840 Services
The ePrint feature is a specially designed feature that allows only the users of HP printers to print directly from the mail.
Airprint is a feature that was specifically created for Apple users that allows the Apple users to get access to the printer in an easy manner.
The feature Cloudprint allows the HP users to print directly from the cloud storage that is active on the computer through the printer.
The printer’s most basic feature is to print. Printing has become so common in our everyday lives that it has become important.
Copying is a feature that can enhance the printer’s ability to the next level by having the ability to replicate documents.
Scanning is a feature that enhances the user’s experience by giving them the advantage to scan their important documents and store them.
123 HP Envy 7840 Driver Installation
123 HP Envy 7840 Driver Install For Windows
- Download the HP printer driver that is meant for your Windows OS from the original HP website. Make sure that your computer meets the driver’s requirement.
- Connect 123 HP Envy 7840 with a power source to turn on the printer. Make sure that the power source has a steady electrical flow.
- Fluctuations in power source are dangerous to the printer that, it may cause damage to 123.hp.com/dj7840 printer and might cause the printer to malfunction.
- Be prepared with a USB cable connection. 123 hp driver installation process might need one in the further steps of the process.
- Make sure that you download the software that is compatible with the computer’s OS before the process of installation.
- The printer may require a USB connection at this step of the process. Accessorize the printer with a USB cable when it is needed.
- Proceed with the installer instructions given on the screen of the computer to complete the process of installation.
123 HP Envy 7840 Driver Install For Mac
- The Mac OS has a special set of directives for the printer setup process. Follow the given instructions to complete the printer setup.
- Attach the printer to a power source and turn it on. Make sure that the power source is secure.
- Make sure that you take out all the valid wired cables that are connected to 123.hp.com/setup 7840 printer. If any left, the installer process may inquire for the necessary installations.
- Make sure that both the computer and the printer are connected to the mutual network. ensure that the network has a steady proximity
- The Mac dock insists to install a downloadable file and presents the file. Click on the downloadable file to download it and install it.
- If there are any USB connections that are still linked to the printer, the installer would prompt for the necessary installations that might suspend the process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions given by the MAC installer to proceed with the completion of the installation process.
123 HP Envy Printer Models
123 HP Envy 7840 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
- Connect 123 HP Envy 7840 printer to an electrical output and turn it on. Certify if the power source has a steady flow of electricity.
- Open the lock on the ink cartridge access door by lifting it in order to open it. Lift the door completely until it locks into place.
- As soon as the ink cartridge access door is spread out, the carriage inside the cartridge access door moves slightly to the left. Wait for the carriage to become silent and idle.
- Remove the plastic protective tape from the ink cartridge only by handling it with the black region of the ink cartridge.
- Disclose the slot by lifting the locks on it and insert the respective ink cartridges gently in their respective slots.
- Push the ink cartridges into their slots gently until they click into the slots, which indicate that they are locked into their places. Additionally, close the locks on the slots.
- After making sure that the ink cartridges are locked into their places make sure to lock the cartridge access door. Wait until the printer calibrates.
- After the printer recognizes the new ink cartridges it will automatically initiate the process of printing out an alignment page.
- Follow the instructions given on the alignment page carefully in order to align 123.hp.com/dj7840 printer and proceed with printing.
123 HP Envy 7840 Wireless Mobile Printing
- Turn your 123 HP Envy 7840 printer on along with your mobile phone. You can turn your 123.hp.com/setup 7840 printer on by connecting it to a power source.
- Connecting your printer to 123 hp wireless network can be executed by making use of the wireless network wizard setting on 123 HP Envy 7840 printer’s control panel.
- Pay attention if you connect your mobile and printer to the reciprocal network connection and download the ePrint app from the official HP website with your mobile.
- Make sure that your mobile is compatible to the app and then install it. Decide on the picture or document that you aim to print from the mobile’s folders.
- Opt for the print option on your mobile and select the adopted printer from the given list to proceed with the process.
- Modify the orientation settings in the print menu corresponding to your predilection and then click print to complete the process.
HP Envy Printer Models
123 HP Envy 7840 Wireless Setup
Envy 7840 Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
- Connect a power source to the 123 HP Envy 7840 Printer and turn it on alongside with the router and computer. Install the compatible printer driver.
- You can connect your printer to a preferred network connection by making use of the printer settings on the control panel of the printer.
- Look for the wireless network wizard in the list of settings and choose the wireless network setting to facilitate the preferred network from the given list of networks.
- If your network is inaccessible in the given list of networks, manually enter by using the Enter new network option and proceed to print.
- Sever any wired connections that are connected to 123 HP Envy 7840 printer before commencing the process.
- If any of the wired connections are left on 123.hp.com/dj7840 printer, there might be some disruption in the process that might lead the installer to prompt for necessary installations anon.
Envy 7840 Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
- Computerize the printer driver for the apt Mac OS version from the official HP website. Make sure that your computer suffices the software.
- Activate the computer, router and 123 HP Envy 7840 printer. Ensure that all the devices have proper electricity connection before proceeding further.
- Detach any wired connections that are in contact with the printer, this may disrupt the setup process by prompting for necessary installations later.
- Connect the printer to the mutual wireless network as that of the computer, by using the wireless network wizard setting on 123 hp dj7840 printer’s control panel.
- If your preferred network is not found within the given list, type it manually by using the Enter new network option in order to connect the printer to it.
- Follow the installer given onscreen instruction further to complete the entire process of wireless setup with 123 HP Envy 7840 printer and proceed to print.
123 HP Envy 7840 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
- Corroborate if the router that is providing the network connection is up and running. Also, confirm that the network connection is steady.
- Make sure that the preferred computer and the 123 HP Envy 7840 printer is connected to a common internet connection.
- Remove the entire power connection and reconnect them to initiate a power cycle to restart the printer, computer, and the router.
- This power cycle initiates a new and dominant connection between all the devices which helps to strengthen the connection with the printer.
- Check if the network’s propinquity is stable and that it is robust. Make certain that it is connected to 123.hp.com/setup 7840 printer and computer.
- Uninstall the printer driver software and download the updated version of the software from the official HP site and re-install it.
- Make sure to update the printer firmware in a regular manner, so that the printer stays up-to-date all the time.
- Proceed to connect your computer to the wireless network connection and make sure that it shows no error with the connection.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
- Restart 123 HP Envy 7840 printer by severing all the connections to the entire power source and reconnecting them to turn it on.
- Check if the 123 HP Envy 7840 printer is connected to an internet connection by inspecting if the green light indicating the wireless connection is on.
- If it is not connected to a wireless network, connect it to the network by using the settings on the control panel.
- Choose your chosen wireless network from the given list of networks in the wireless network wizard.
- If you don’t find your network in the given list, type the name of the network with the Enter new network option.
- Download the new version of the driver from 123.hp.com/dj7840 printer and install it into your system.
- Disable the firewall in your system if you have a Windows, for a temporary period. Firewall threats may interrupt the communication between printer and computer.
- If the printer driver setup fails yet again, uninstall Hp printer driver from your computer and reinstall it for an improved consequence.