123 HP Envy Photo 7855 Driver Setup - 123.hp.com/envy7855
123 HP Envy Photo 7855 printers are totally worth for their cost since it is well equipped for the home tasks as well as office duties. The fast document feeder and the high print quality make it very worth and effective by having HP Envy Photo 7855 driver.The text print and the photo print jobs are done at rapid speed and complete the tasks in no time.
- The automatic document feeder allows multiple pages copying and consumes less time when compared to other usual printer models.
- 123 HP Envy Photo 7855 printer offers a decent mishmash of features along with the Printer Control Panel in touch screen display.
123 HP Envy 7855 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1:Unboxing the printer
- To setup your printer, unpack it from the package by tearing away all the wrappers and tapes covered and stuck around it.
- Then, take HP printer out from the pack along with the accessories from the package and place it in a safe flat surface.
Step 2:Installation of Ink Cartridges
- After placing your printer device in a convenient place, connect the power cords and take the ink cartridges out from the package.
- Open the ink cartridge carriage access door and remove all the safety protectors and insert the ink cartridges in their respective slots gently and close the carriage access door.
Step 3:Load Enough Papers
- Open the input tray of the 123 hp envy photo 7855 driver printer after lifting the output tray.
- Load the input tray with fresh plain papers suitable for all sorts of print jobs and make sure that you’ve loaded enough papers.
123 HP Envy 7855 Services
The HP ePrint is a featured offered by the HP Printers in which you are allowed to send a print job to the printer through email.
The Airprint feature is a mobile printing solution that is allowed only on Apple mobile devices that run on iOS 4.2 and above.
The Google Cloud Print is a free service that is offered by the Google for the user to use the 123.hp.com/setup envy7855 printer to perform print tasks.
123 HP Envy Photo 7855 printer’s most fundamental feature is to print any document, be it a text document or a photo in both color as well as black.
123 HP Envy Photo 7855 printer supports the feature of scanning any document through the automatic document feeder and copies them on the printer memory.
123 HP Envy Photo 7855 printer has the facility to scan any text document or a photo and save them on the computer for further use.
123 HP Envy 7855 Driver Installation
123 HP Envy 7855 Driver Install For Windows
To install the printer driver software for your HP Envy Photo 7855 printer on your Windows computer, follow the steps given below :
- Once you are done with the initial setups and connections, open the browser on your windows computer.
- Visit 123.hp.com/envy7855 and select the printer model as HP Envy Photo 7855 printer.
- After you select the printer model, the web page will display the list of obtainable 123 hp driver software package for your printer model such that the software package makes your printer perform well.
- Download a suitable software package that would support all the desired features on your HP printer.
- After the software file is downloaded, install the software file on your Windows computer.
- Follow as directed on screen and when it prompts you to select the connection type for your hp printer to connect with the network, select the option, USB cable connection and connect when prompted.
- Now, check if your HP printer name is itemized on the Devices and Printers list on your Windows computer.
123 HP Envy 7855 Driver Install For Mac
To install the printer driver software for your HP Envy Photo 7855 printer on your MAC computer, follow the steps given below :
- After 123 HP Envy Photo 7855 printer is setup to the initial specifications and the connections, open the browser on your MAC computer.
- Visit 123.hp.com/setup 7855 and select 123 HP Envy Photo 7855 printer as the printer model.
- The web page will display a list of driver software that supports all the features of 123 HP Envy Photo 7855 printer.
- Select an appropriate software package that would suit your printer model and download it.
- Once the software file completes its download, install the driver software on your MAC computer.
- Follow as directed on the screen and when it prompts you to choose the connection type, select USB cable connection.
- Then, attach your 123 HP Envy Photo 7855 printer with the computer through an USB cable when it prompts you to connect the USB cable.
- On your MAC computer, open the devices list and check if your 123 HP Envy Photo 7855 printer is present on that list.
123 HP Envy 7855 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridges on the HP Envy Photo 7855 printer, follow the steps given below :
- To install the ink cartridge, open the ink cartridge carriage access door on your 123 HP Envy Photo 7855 printer.
- Ensure that the 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer becomes immobile and hushed before moving on.
- Remove the tabs on the ink cartridges that protect the ink from leaking out.
- Before you follow with next step, make sure that you have removed the orange pull-up tab and the plastic wrappers around the cartridge entirely. Otherwise, there is likelihood for the ink to drip from the cartridge.
- Catch hold of the ink cartridge and twist the orange cap that is protecting the ink from leaking.
- When you do this, don’t touch the copper contacts or ink nozzle to prevent the ink from damage.
- Gently bend away the tab from the ink cartridge along its sides. Be sure that you don’t bend the cartridge away more than a specific limit which may result in cartridge damage or breaking off of that particular tab.
- Hold the ink cartridge in such a way that the front face of the ink cartridge is downwards. Then match the color of the cartridge with color dot on the slot of the carriage.
- Insert the cartridge gently into the respective slot and press down the cartridge so that it fits into its place well.
123 HP Envy 7855 Wireless Mobile Printing
- On the Control Panel of your 123 HP Envy Photo 7855 printer, select the eprint button or option and then turn on the web services.
- As then you turn on the Web services on your 123.hp.com/support printer device, the Printer Setup Instructions page will be printed with the email address of your 123.hp.com/setup 7855 printer which can be used to send the print job through email.
- Open the Chrome browser on your computer or the Chrome book and sign in to your private Google account to organize the Cloud printing feature on your HP Envy Photo 7855 printer.
- Search for the devices that are registered on the Google Chrome through the search bar and then press enter.
- If your 123 hp photo envy 7855 driver is listed under the new devices list, click Register.
- Connect your Apple iOS device to the same exact wireless network connection to use the Airprint feature.
123 HP Envy 7855 Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
To set up your HP Envy Photo 7855 printer with the wireless network through your Windows computer, follow the steps given below :
- After you have made the preliminary setups and connections for your 123.hp.com/setup 7855 printer right, make it sure that you have not connected any USB or Ethernet cable to your printer.
- Turn on 123 HP Envy Photo 7855 printer, wireless router and the windows computer to establish the wireless connection to your printer.
- On the Printer Control Panel of your 123 HP Envy Photo 7855 printer, go to Wireless setup.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard opens in which a list of wireless networks available will be put on view.
- Select your wireless network name from the list and connect your HP printer to that network.
- If your network name is unavailable on the list, select the choice Enter New Network Name and type the name of your wireless network.
- If the panel prompts for authentication, validate your wireless network manually.
- On successful connection, the wireless status indicator will be lit on the 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer.
Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
To connect your HP Envy Photo 7855 printer to the wireless network through a MAC computer, follow the steps given below :
- After the early setups and connections are done right for your 123 HP Envy Photo 7855 printer, turn on your printer, wireless router and the MAC computer.
- Make it sure that you have not connected your HP Envy Photo 7855 printer with the computer through a wired USB or Ethernet cable.
- On the Printer Control panel of 123 HP Envy Photo 7855 printer, go to the wireless setup.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard displays a list of wireless network available in your ambiance for your printer to connect with.
- Select your own wireless network name that is itemized on the list and connect your HP printer device to that network.
- Follow the on screen commands as directed and proceed with the next steps. If the password for your wireless network was prompted, validate your network.
- On successful setup of the wireless network for your 123 hp envy7855 printer, the wireless status indicator on your printer will be lit.
123 HP Envy 7855 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
When the HP Envy Photo 7855 printer displays as Offline on your both Windows or a MAC computer, follow the steps below to resolve it :
- Firstly, check if your 123 HP Envy Photo 7855 printer device is turned on and is in the ready state. If it is not in the ready state, restart it.
- Open the devices and printers list linked on your computer and check your printer name.
- Right click and make the printer as the default printer.
- Also, check if the wireless connections of 123 HP Envy Photo 7855 printer are appropriate and the router is with a vivacious internet connection.
- If the HP Envy Photo 7855 printer is connected to a network through a wired cable, then check if the cable is connected on the exact port.
- If the on screen instructions prompt you to update your printer driver software installed on your Windows or the MAC computer, update it from 123.hp.com/setup 7855.
- Attempt to print and if you can find your 123 HP Envy Photo 7855 driver printer device name while specifying the printer name with the print job, then the issue is been cleared.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
To solve this issue occurring during the installation process on the Windows or a MAC computer, follow the steps given below :
- When you are jammed with this issue, first turn off your printer.
- Check if all the power cords and power supply is connected well and right.
- Remove if any barrier is there on the power supply lines to set right your power supply to an incessant connection for the power supply is the main necessity for your printer to be in the active state.
- Then shut down your windows or the MAC computer after you close all the applications that are running on your computer to restart it.
- Later, switch on your computer and your 123.hp.com/envy7855 Printer.
- Do all the mandatory setups to connect your printer to the network which is previously explained above. Kindly refer them for any clarification.
- After you’re done with all the alternates, try to print a sample copy of some file.
- If your 123 HP Envy Photo 7855 printer is found, then the issue is been solved.