123 HP Envy 7858 Printer Setup
The most common checks that are noted down when it comes to printer are the features supported by that particular 123.hp.com/envy7858 printer and its print and other operation quality.HP Envy Photo 7858 printer is one such printer that would satisfy all the needs of the customer.
- HP Envy Photo 7858 printer supports all the features that are in the current trend and moves HP Printer to a newer level.
- This printer is more efficient when it comes to tasks that are confined to a home.
- This is also efficient for the office tasks since it prints with good quality and speed.
123 HP Envy 7858 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1:Unboxing the printer
- Using some sharp objects, tear all the wrappers and tapes that are covered upon the package for protection.
- Then, remove hp printer and its accessories from the package and place them in a flat surface.
Step 2:Installation of Ink Cartridges
- Also, connect the power cords at the right port and take the ink cartridges out from the package and remove the protection wrappers.
- Inert the ink cartridges in the respective slots on the ink cartridge carriage and close the access door.
Step 3:Load Enough Papers
- Open the input tray of the 123.hp.com/7858 printer and check if there are any tapes stuck. If so, remove them.
- Load the tray with enough and sufficient papers that are fresh and plain and also suitable for every kind of print jobs.
123 HP Envy 7858 Services
HP ePrint is an online cloud service that lets you to print any documents or photo sent as print jobs through email to the printer.
The Airprint feature is offered by the Apple which is usable and accessible only through the Apple mobile devices that run on iOS 4.2 or above.
The cloudprint is a feature offered by the Google which lets you to use your 123.hp.com/setup envy7858 printer to print anything of your desire through the Google personal account signed in on your computer.
The fundamental and the basic feature of the HP Envy Photo 7858 printer is its ability to print any kind of text document or a photo with superior quality.
HP Envy Photo 7858 printer supports scanning of any document and copying and saving them on the printer’s memory to a particular period of time.
The HP Envy Photo 7858 printer lets you to scan all types of document and photo on the printer and save them on the computer for further use.
123 HP Envy 7858 Driver Installation
123 HP Envy 7858 Driver Install For Windows
To install the driver software for your HP Envy Photo 7858 printer, follow the steps given below :
- Once the process of assembling the early setups and connections, click open the browser on your windows computer.
- Open 123.hp.com/envy7858 on the browser and select the printer model as printer.
- On selecting the printer model, the web page will now display a list of available driver software package for your printer model that would enhance the efficiency of your printer.
- Select a driver software package that is desirable for you and click download.
- Once the download is over and done, install the software executable file on your Windows computer.
- Follow as directed on screen and when it prompts you to single out the connection type to connect your HP Envy Photo 7858 printer with the computer, select the option, USB cable connection.
- Now, check if your HP Envy Photo 7858 printer is listed on the Devices and Printers list on your Windows computer.
123 HP Envy 7858 Driver Install For Mac
To install the printer driver software for your HP Envy Photo 7858 printer on your MAC computer, follow the steps given below :
- Once the HP Envy Photo 7858 printer is setup to the initial stipulation and the connection, open the browser on your MAC computer.
- Browse for 123.hp.com/setup 7858 and select HP Envy Photo 7858 printer as the printer model.
- The web page will then display a list of driver software that is available to support all the desired features for the HP Envy Photo 7858 printer and download any one.
- Once the executable file of the driver software completes its download from the HP site, install it on your MAC computer.
- Follow as directed on screen and when the prompt to pick the connection type pops up, select USB cable connection from the list of options.
- Then, connect your 123 hp envy7858 printer with the computer through an USB cable when it prompts you to connect.
- On your MAC computer, open the printer and other devices link list and check if your HP Envy Photo 7858 printer is enlisted.
123 HP Envy 7858 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridges on the HP Envy Photo 7858 printer, follow the steps given below :
- To install the ink cartridges into your HP printer device, open the ink cartridge carriage access door.
- Make assured that the 123.hp.com/envy7858 printer becomes latent and mute before going on.
- Before you advance to the next steps, make it definite that you have removed all the safety tabs and the plastic wrapper covering the cartridge entirely. Otherwise, there are chances for the ink to ooze from the cartridge.
- Hold the ink cartridge tight and detach the orange cap that protects the ink from leaking by twisting it.
- While doing this, don’t touch on the copper contacts or ink nozzle to protect the ink from leaking or drying up.
- Gently bend the tab on the sides of the ink cartridge away from it. Also, be sure that you don’t bend the tab away more than the particular extent. Bending more than this might result in spoilage of the cartridge or snapping off of that particular tab.
- Hold the ink cartridge in such a position that the contacts of the ink cartridge are facing downwards towards the ink cartridge slots in the carriage. Then match the cartridge with the slot color hint.
- Insert the cartridge into the relevant slot on the carriage and gently push down the cartridge so that it gets into its position right and perfect.
123 HP Envy 7858 Wireless Mobile Printing
- On the Printer Control Panel of your HP Envy Photo 7858 printer, select the eprint button or option to turn on the web services which is required to setup the ePrint.
- After the Web services are turned on in your HP printer device, the Printer Setup Instructions page will be printed on the printer which includes information about the email address of your HP printer.
- To setup the Cloud printing feature on your 123.hp.com/setup envy7858 printer, open the Chrome browser on your computer or the Chrome book and sign in to your personal Google account.
- Search for those devices that are already registered on the Chrome through the search bar and then press enter.
- If your 123.hp.com/setup 7858 printer is listed under the new devices list, right click and select Register.
- Connect your Apple mobile device operated on iOS to the same wireless network connection to use the Airprint feature.
123 HP Envy 7858 Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
To set up your HP Envy Photo 7858 printer with the wireless network through your Windows computer, follow the steps given below :
- After you have made the preliminary setups and connections for your HP Envy Photo 7858 printer perfectly right, make it certain that you have not connected any USB or Ethernet cable to your printer.
- Turn on the HP printer, wireless router and the windows computer to set up the wireless connection to your printer.
- On the Printer Control Panel of your 123.hp.com/envy7858 printer, open the Wireless setup.
- Select your wireless network name provided by your router displayed on the Wireless Setup Wizard and connect your HP Envy Photo 7858 printer to that network.
- If your network name is not itemized on the list, select the option Enter New Network Name and type the name of your wireless network manually.
- If the panel demands for authentication, validate your wireless network with its password manually.
- On successful connection setup, the wireless status indicator will be lit on the HP Envy Photo 7858 printer.
Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
To connect your HP Envy Photo 7858 printer to the wireless network through a MAC computer, follow the steps given below :
- After the primary setups and connections are completed perfectly for the HP Envy Photo 7858 printer, turn on your printer, wireless router and the MAC computer.
- Make it sure that your HP Envy Photo 7858 printer is not connected with the computer through a wired USB or Ethernet cable.
- On the Printer Control panel of the HP Envy Photo 7858 printer, go to the wireless setup.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard helps you to choose a wireless network for your printer to connect with by displaying a list of available network around your printer.
- Follow the on screen instructions as directed and move forward to the next steps. If the authentication for your wireless network was prompted, validate your network.
- On successful setup of the wireless network for your 123.hp.com/setup 7858 printer, the wireless status indicator on your printer will be lit.
123 HP Envy 7858 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
When the HP Envy Photo 7858 printer displays as Offline on your both Windows or a MAC computer, follow the steps below to resolve it :
- To begin with, check if your HP Envy Photo 7858 printer device is turned on and is in the ready state. If not, resurrect the printer.
- Open the windows that would display list of devices and printers associated on your computer and point on your printer name. If it is not indicated as active, select the option Set as Default Printer and choose it to be the default printer for your computer.
- If the HP Envy Photo 7858 printer is connected to a network through a wired cable, then check if the cable is connected on the specific and correct port.
- If the instructions popped up on the screen prompt you to update your HP Envy Photo 7858 printer driver software installed on your Windows or the MAC computer, update it from 123.hp.com/setup 7858.
- Attempt to print and if you can find your hp printer device name while specifying the printer name with the print job, then the issue is been cleared.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
To solve this issue that happens particularly during the installation process on the Windows or a MAC computer, follow the steps given below :
- When you are stuck with this problem, first turn off your printer.
- Check if all the power cords and power supply is not with any flaws or misconnections.
- Remove if any trouble is there on the power supply lines to get back the power supply to a continuous connection since the power supply is the main requirement for your printer to be in the active state.
- Then shut down your windows or the MAC computer only after you close all the running applications to adjust the working.
- Be sure with all the step by step procedures to be done to connect your HP printer with a wireless network which is explained above. Kindly refer the above given details.
- Also, check if 123.hp.com/envy7858 printer is delivered without any damage and is in proper state.
- After making every adjustment, try to print a sample copy of some file.
- If your HP Envy Photo 7858 printer is found, then the issue is been solved.