123 HP Officejet 5200 Printer Setup
123 HP Officejet 5200 Printer is a multipurpose device that can print, scan, copy and fax your document in a short span. Form 123.hp.com/oj5200 printer setup to enjoy the tremendous printing works on the device. Follow the setup support guide from unboxing to the final stage of a device to complete the whole setup.
- For the first time setup, remove all tapes and stickers from the outer part of the printer box.
- Follow the setup support for quick print, scan, copy and fax over the documents.
- After the completion of HP Printer Setup, follow the steps to continue the printer driver download and another setup.
123 HP Officejet 5200 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing Printer
- The first step for the printer setup is unpacking. Tear away all tapes and stickers and dispose of it finally.
- It is important for you to verify if the accessories are good enough before starting your 123.hp.com/setup 5200 printer setup.
Step 2: Installation of Ink Cartridges
- Inspect the cartridge slots well before inserting the ink cartridges into the specified area on the device.
- For the perfect insertion, touch your cartridges gently and push them into the slots of the device.
Step 3: Load Enough Papers
- Verify the tray well and arrange the sheets of papers. Ensure that the papers are of the same size and type.
- Load the papers gently and slide it down to fix against the edge of 123 HP Officejet 5200 Printer device.
123 HP Officejet 5200 Services
For the far-off printing works, install the HP ePrint App by following the steps. Alter the steps and register your printer on the wireless network.
To make print or transfer files from iOS devices, install the Air Print App on the computer. Adjust the settings to continue with iOS assistance.
To access the documents from the web storage, register printer device on the Google cloud account. Print your files through this setup.
A print is a basic function on every 123 HP device. Place the document and alter the properties to end up with a successful printing works.
A copy is another major function that allows the user to copy the files from one to another medium. After 123.hp.com setup, continue to take prints.
For quality scanning, place a document on the scanner bed and fix the properties to continue with fine scanning works.
123 HP Officejet 5200 Driver Installation
123 HP Officejet 5200 Driver Install For Windows
To note the updates on windows, follow the simple steps to assist the driver installation on 123 HP Officejet 5200 Printer device:
- The first step for installing the printer driver is to check your running windows version. Make sure that the setup is done to continue the steps.
- On your computer, visit the devices and printers option. Check whether 123 hp setup 5200 Printer device is added to the existing printer list.
- Choose USB cable of minimum length and get the ends connected to ports of the device. Follow the steps further to choose the printer device.
- Make use of HP CD/DVD in a box; follow the CD instructions to continue with a driver setup on windows for the installation.
- This CD Process will comfort the installation process. Work out the steps as specified on the screen and conclude the driver installation process.
- After the successful driver installation on windows, disconnect the cable and try to print files on 123 HP Officejet 5200 Printer device.
123 HP Officejet 5200 Driver Install For Mac
For installing the driver on Mac Computer, track the below set of steps for 123 HP Officejet 5200 Printer device:
- For the driver installation on Mac OS version, first, check the running version. Move to the below steps to carry out the steps further.
- On your Mac computer, click on the Apple menu and choose the preferences option. Follow the steps to add the printer to the list.
- If the device is unavailable in the list, click on print using an option to find 123 HP Officejet 5200 Printer in the printer list. Maintain the network connection.
- Verify if the printer is listed, if not, continue the steps for adding 123.hp.com/setup 5200 Printer in the existing list. Follow the setup support, if required.
- Connect the ends of the USB cable into the port of the electronic printer. It is also required to follow the technical guide, in case of special assistance.
- At last, remove the USB cable from the devices and continue to take printouts on 123 HP Officejet 5200 Printer device.
123 HP Officejet 5200 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
For installing the ink cartridges into the slots, follow the steps to conclude the installation on 123 HP Officejet 5200 Printer device:
- Before inserting the cartridges into the slots, follow the printer setup and check the status of the printer. Make use of setup support instructions.
- If there are any tapes and stickers in the carriage slots, remove it gently. Go through the instructions displayed on the screen to confirm 123.hp.com/oj5200 setup.
- As soon as the cartridge door gets opened, the cartridge slots rush in front of you. This is the place where you have to fix the cartridges.
- Printer software download is very important. Carry out the steps to choose the HP Printer software on the computer and get it installed on the computer.
- Touch the black plastic portion on the ink cartridges. Get the cartridges close to the slots of the printer by holding this segment properly.
- After analyzing the carriage slots well, continue to install the ink cartridges into the slots by making use of the steps displayed on the screen.
- After the successful cartridge installation, you can hear lock sound that implies the cartridges have been successfully fixed onto the slots.
- In the end, select a file and edit the required properties. After setting everything, start to print files on 123 hp oj 5200 Printer device.
123 HP Officejet 5200 Wireless Mobile Printing
- To enjoy these services, turn on 123 HP Officejet 5200 Printer device and get them connected to the wireless network. Follow the steps further.
- Register your required devices on the wireless network. Modify the settings as well. Make sure that the printer software download is done successfully.
- Press the power button on the printer’s control panel and modify the preferences. From the list of active networks, choose the desired connection.
- The printer software on the computer prompts the user to select the wireless settings. Edit the settings and then choose the active wireless network.
- Fill the required details to end the successful registration of 123 HP Officejet 5200 Printer device for the wireless printer setup.
- Finally, modify the settings and continue to print files. Click on the print option to take test printouts on 123.hp.com/setup 5200 Printer device.
123 HP Officejet 5200 Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
For the complete wireless setup on 123 HP Officejet 5200 Printer device, go behind the below set of steps on windows:
- For the successful wireless printer setup on 123 HP Officejet 5200 Printer device, review the device home screen to choose the wireless option.
- At the same time, follow the setup support and review the entire device settings. Collect the details required for connecting the printer to the network.
- Remove the power cables from the port of the devices. Let the device to be free from power cable connection and other installation setups.
- To stay with various features, follow the steps for printer software download. Maintain the network connection throughout the wireless printer setup.
- On the home screen of the printer’s menu, click on the wireless option and locate to set the preferences for the HP Wireless Printer Setup.
- After the successful wireless network connection, choose a file to get it printed from 123.hp.com/setup oj5200 Printer device.
Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
For the wireless setup on Mac, go through the below steps to achieve the successful wireless setup for 123 HP Officejet 5200 Printer device:
- For the wireless setup on Mac computer, turn on 123 HP Officejet 5200 Printer device and verify the Mac version to continue further.
- In regard to the setup, collect the information like network name and password. Enter them into the appropriate fields for the wireless setup.
- From the list of active wireless networks, try to choose the required wireless network for further establishment of network settings to cope with an active wireless setup.
- Make use of the setup support to go on with printer software download. Carry out the steps to end the successful installation on Mac computer.
- After the software download and install, remove the unnecessary cables from the ports of the devices. Let it be idle for a few minutes.
- Follow the steps further to finish the active wireless setup on Mac. Try to take printouts from 123 HP Officejet 5200 Printer device.
123 HP Officejet 5200 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
To fix this issue, follow the below steps to rectify this issue on 123 HP Officejet 5200 Printer device:
- To fix this issue, turn off 123 HP Officejet 5200 Printer and unplug the cables from it. Follow the technical advice to overcome this issue.
- On the devices and printers option, select 123 HP Officejet 5200 Printer on the printer list. Continue to the setup support to fix this issue.
- It is easy to find the device in the list if you follow the guidelines specified on the computer. Go to the steps further for removal of checkmarks.
- It is important to check the existence of checkmarks on the printer. If you find colored checkmarks appears on the existing printing, remove it.
- If there occur any check marks next to the pause printer or use offline option, get the technical guidance for complete removal of checkmarks.
- At last, confirm the properties and continue to take printouts from 123.hp.com/setup 5200 Printer device.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
To solve this issue on 123 HP Officejet 5200 Printer device, go behind the steps to fix this issue with an instant solution:
- To clear this issue, turn off 123 HP Officejet 5200 Printer and disconnect the cables from the rear ends of the devices. Follow the steps further.
- It is always instructed to have a direct power cord connection for 123 HP Officejet 5200 Printer device. Remove the cables, if the connection is not direct.
- Close all running tabs and finally click on shut down option on your computer. Review the settings and other installation procedures as well.
- Go through the steps for the printer software download. Make sure that you retain the active network connection for the complete software installation.
- Verify 123 HP Officejet 5200 Printer device is there in the list. If not, go to the steps for adding the printer to the list. Recheck the settings repeatedly.
- In the end, verify properties to go ahead with fine and quality printing works on 123.hp.com/oj5200 Printer device.