123 HP Officejet 5230 Printer Setup
HP Officejet 5230 printers are designed with a solid appearance and thereby the users are more attracted to buy this printer model. All the printers in this range are designed in such a way that the features supported by 123.hp.com/oj5230 printer improve the printer’s performance to a very different level.
- This printer series is mainly concentrated to support the home needs and the small to micro office leveled works. To perform multiple tasks at a time, 123.hp.com/setup 5230 Printer device offers the convenient way.
- This also supports the basic functionalities with the best quality possible.
123 HP Officejet 5230 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing the printer
- First check if the package that has the new printer is intact and then tear away all the tapes and the wrappers that are casing the pack.
- Then take the printer out from the package along with its accessories collection and leave it in a secure and flat place and also well-located.
Step 2:Installation of Ink Cartridges
- Now, take the genuine ink cartridges provided by the HP along with the printer pack out from enclose and check for any damage.
- Remove all the wrappers and cartons away from the printer package and install it in its pertinent slots on the carriage of 123 hp setup printer by matching its color.
Step 3:Load Enough Papers
- After all the other connections and setups are done, open the input tray and load it with necessary number of fresh and plain sheets of papers.
- Also, make sure that the papers used with the printer would suit all kinds of print jobs that are to be assigned to your 123 hp oj5230 printer.
123 HP Officejet 5230 Services
ePrint is a feature that uses only the email address of the printer to send any print job from the mobile device directly to it.
Airprint is a mobile printing solution provided predominantly for the Apple devices to assign the print job to the printer where the printer and the mobile device must be connected on the same wireless connection.
Google allows its users to access the printer to execute any print job that would be done through the cloud service of Google directly from the mobile device without any use of wired connection.
The major task expected to be available on any printer is to hold the ability to print with the supreme quality in printed copy using the proper standard ways of printing.
The scanner glass helps the user to get a duplicate copy of the original documents or the photo that is fed to it through the automatic document feeder to scan.
Scanning of documents or photos on hand as the papered copies lets the users to copy the document or photo as a file to the printer memory or the connected computer automatically.
123 HP Officejet 5230 Driver Installation
123 HP Officejet 5230 Driver Install For Windows
To install the driver software for your HP Officejet 5230 printer on your Windows computer, follow the steps given below:
- Before beginning the driver installation process, make sure that you have done all the initial setup and connections perfectly faultless.
- Then, on your computer, open 123.hp.com/setup 5230 printer and select the printer model from the list displayed as HP Officejet 5230 printer.
- The website will load fresh with a list of all 123 hp driver software firms that will well suit your printer with the additional features and make the printer more dynamic.
- From the list that is displayed on web page, choose one that includes all the required features to be added to your printer and download
- Once the download is over on your browser, start the installation process by installing it on the Windows computer.
- To proceed further with the process, follow the on screen instructions and when the prompt to select the connection type pops up and in that select the USB connection depending on your desires.
- Then, check the Windows computer for the list of devices and printers connected to it and check if your 123 hp printer setup is added to your computer.
123 HP Officejet 5230 Driver Install For Mac
To install the driver software for your HP Officejet 5230 printer on your MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- Before you start off with the installation process, make sure that all the initial procedures are done right and accurate according to the directed guidelines.
- Open 123.hp.com/oj5230 printer on the browser of the MAC computer to get your printer firmware.
- The web site will demand you to select the printer model to help you out. Make the selection as HP Officejet 5230 printer and the web page will display a list of firmware packages apt for your printer.
- From the displayed list of firmware, choose one that will advance up the grades of the printers to an elevated level and download the software
- After the download is completed, install it on the MAC computer and follow as directed on screen for further process.
- On the while, if the pop up to select the connection type arises, select the USB connection as such or the one wish for.
- Connect the USB cable between the computer and the printer when the prompt for it displays if you had chosen the USB cable connection and complete the process.
HP Officejet Printer Important Models
123 HP Officejet 5230 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridges on to the HP Officejet 5230 printer, follow the mechanism explained below:
- Before you start off with the process of installing the ink cartridges that is genuinely provided by HP on to your 123.hp.com/oj5230 printer, make sure all the setups and the connections to be done at first are perfectly done.
- Also check if the printer turned on and wait for it to go quiet and become inactive.
- Later, tear open the ink cartridge pack and take the ink cartridges out from the package.
- First, take off the orange tab over the ink cartridge after which the wrappers and the covering upon get loosened and then tear away the wrappers and covers completely.
- Then, twist out the cap that protects the ink from leaking by twisting it all way along in counter clockwise direction.
- Now, open the ink cartridge carriage on 123.hp.com/setup oj5230 printer and check if there are safety packing and tapes stuck and stuffed in it. If you find any, remove them promptly.
- Then, hold the ink cartridge in such a way that the front side where the nozzle is present is towards the carriage slot.
- Gently, insert the ink cartridges at its relevant slot by matching the exact color of the cartridge with the slot.
- Then check if all the cartridges are accurately inserted and then close the carriage and print a sample to check the excellence of ink and ink flow.
123 HP Officejet 5230 Wireless Mobile Printing
To use and include the mobile printing solutions to your HP Officejet 5230 printer, follow the steps explained below:
- To setup the ePrint feature on to your printer, open the Network Setup wizard on the Printer Control Panel and click on the ePrint option.
- Then facilitate the ePrint feature on your printer and on confirmation, the Printer Setup Information page will be printed on your 123.hp.com/setup 5230 printer which holds all particulars about the printer along with the printer’s email address that can be used to send the print job from the mobile device.
- If wish to include the cloudprint feature to your printer, enroll your printer on to the Google Cloud service and also connect the mobile device to the Google cloud by signing in to the own account.
- The Airprint feature can be included to the printer by turning on the Airprint features on the Apple mobile device and connecting both the printer and the mobile device on to the same wireless network
123 HP Officejet 5230 Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
To setup the wireless network connection on the HP Officejet 5230 printer, follow the steps given below:
- The process of connecting your HP Officejet 5230 printer can be commenced only after the printer is done with the initial setups and connection perfectly.
- Also, check if the router provides an active and an uninterrupted internet which is obligatory for a printer.
- Then, turn on the HP Officejet 5230 printer, computer and the router and connect your computer to the network.
- Now, on the Printer Control Panel of the printer, open the Wireless Setup Wizard that would display the list of accessible networks in the vicinity of the printer.
- Select the 123 hp wireless network provided by your router and verify if prompted.
- If you couldn’t find your wireless network name on the displayed list on the panel, select the option Enter New Network Name and type in the name of the network and password manually.
- Now check if the wireless connection indicator on 123.hp.com/oj5230 HP printer device is lit and if so, the connection is been setup successfully.
Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
To setup the wireless network connection to your HP Officejet 5230 printer, follow the procedure explained below:
- Before starting off with the process of connecting your printer to the wireless network, makes sure that the printer is been setup to the initial settings and the connections perfectly.
- Also check if the router is able to provide the necessary network connection to both the printer and the computer.
- Also make sure that the printer is connected with the computer through the USB cable
- Now, on the Printer Control Panel, open the Wireless Setup Wizard to get the list of accessible wireless network. Select your wireless network provided by your router and connect your printer with it.
- If the panel prompts for the validation of your network on the printer, authenticate it with the password manually.
- On a successful setup of the wireless network, the wireless status indicator on 123 hp setup oj5230 printer will be lit.
123 HP Officejet 5230 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
When the HP Officejet 5230 printer is marked as Offline on your both Windows or a MAC computer display, follow the steps below to resolve it.
- Before checking on the whole lot else, check if the printer device is turned on and is in active state.
- Click open the display that shows the register of devices and printers associated to the computer. If your printer name is not found on the list, seek to start over the printer and the computer. If it is found then, put it as the default printer device.
- Also, check if the wireless connections of the HP Officejet 5230 printer are right with an active internet connection provided by the router.
- Also, make sure that the signal potency of the wireless network initiated from the router is strong enough to carry out the assigned errands.
- If the prompt to revise your firmware crop up on your computer, do it from 123.hp.com/setup 5230 printer.
- Try to send any printer job call to the printer and if you can find your HP Officejet 5230 printer name while stipulating the printer name with the print job, then the issue is been resolved.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
To solve the problem of missing printer device during the driver installation process on the Windows or a MAC computer that occur with your printer, follow the steps given below:
- Before trying any other options and trial methods turn off your HP Officejet 5230 printer and turn on again.
- If there is any disruption in the power supply lines of the printer, remove them at once and make sure of good power supply which is vital for the printer to work.
- Also try to blackout your computer and then turn it on again to see if the printer is found then after restarting.
- Restart your HP printer and make all the indispensable setups to connect your 123.hp.com/support printer to the network.
- Check if the HP printer device and computer is connected sound and all right through either an USB cable or a Wi-Fi. If the connection is through the USB cable, check the cable quality.
- When you have tried every various alternate method to resolve this issue at time of driver installation, try to install the driver software.
- If your 123.hp.com/oj5230 printer is found during installation, then the issue is been resolved.