123 Officejet 5232 Printer Setup
123 HP Officejet 5232printer is an all-in-one printer that comes with scan and print functions which is suitable for both personal and official use. It has various features such as automatic feeder, memory card reader, USB connection port, Wi-Fi, and Ethernet facility it serves as an advantage for its users.
- 123 HP Officejet 5232comes with an in-built faxing that helps the users print their fax without any trouble.
- It also saves the fax to print for later if the printer runs out of paper while printing so that the user wouldn’t miss any of the data.
123 HP Officejet 5232 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing the printer
- Oust the tapes and Styrofoam after carefully unloading the printer from the printer box. Strip the printer off of the packaging material.
- Unlock the cartridge access door and remove the sheet on the scanning glass and the protective wraps inside the ink carriage.
Step 2: Power cord connection
- Fetch the power cord cable that comes with the package and ensue to secure it in the socket found in the rear part of the printer.
- Bond the other end to a power socket in order to provide proper electricity to the printer in order to activate it.
Step 3: Ink cartridge installation
- Unbolt the lock on the cartridge access door to hoist it up until it locks into place. Progress to unpack the ink cartridges from their individual packages.
- Position the ink cartridges in their slots and gently press on them to secure them into the places.
123 HP Officejet 5232 Services
ePrint is a feature that was specifically designed to allow users to print directly from any device by sending a mail to their printers.
123 HP Officejet 5232 Driver Installation
123 HP Officejet 5232 Driver Install For Windows
- Download the HP printer driver that is well-suited for your Windows OS from the official HP website. Make sure that your computer meets the requirement of the driver.
- Connect 123 HP Officejet 5232with a power source to turn on the printer. Make sure that the power source has a steady electricity flow.
- Fluctuations in the power are dangerous to the printer that, it may cause damage to the printer and might cause the printer to malfunction.
- Be prepared with a USB cable connection. The installation process might need one in the further steps of the process.
- Make sure that you download the software that is compatible with the computer’s OS prior to the process of installation.
- The printer might require a USB connection at this step of the process. Accessorize the printer with a USB cable when it is needed.
- Proceed with the instructions given by the installer on the screen of the computer to complete the process.
123 HP Officejet 5232 Driver Install For Mac
- The Mac OS has a set of directives to be pursued for the printer setup process. Follow the instructions to terminate the printer setup.
- Attach the 123 HP Officejet 5232 printer to a power source and turn it on. Make sure that the power source is protected.
- Make sure that you detach all the wired cables that are connected to the printer. If any left, the installer process may inquire for the necessary installations.
- Make sure that both the computer and the printer are associated with the mutual network. ensure that the network has a stable proximity
- The Mac dock persists to install a downloadable file and presents the file. Press on the downloadable file to download it and install it.
- If there are any USB connections that are still associated with the printer, the installer would solicit for the necessary installations that might suspend the process.
- Follow the instructions given on the monitor by the MAC installer to advance with the completion of the installation process.
123 HP Officejet 5232 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
- Connect 123 HP Officejet 5232printer to a power socket and turn it on. Certify if the power source has a steady flow.
- Unfasten the lock on the ink cartridge access door by lifting it to open it. Raise the door completely until it locks into place.
- As soon as the ink cartridge access door is expanded, the carriage inside moves slightly to the left. Linger for the carriage to become silent to proceed.
- Eradicate the plastic protective tape from the ink cartridge only by handling the ink cartridge with the black region of the ink cartridge.
- Reveal the slot by lifting the locks on it and place the respective ink cartridges gently in their slots.
- Push the ink cartridges into their slots tenderly until they click into the slots, which specify that they are locked into their slots. In addition, close the locks on the slots.
- After making sure that the ink cartridges are safe in their places to make sure to secure the cartridge access door. Wait until the printer calibrates and recognizes the ink cartridges.
- After the printer identifies the new ink cartridges, it will involuntarily initiate printing out an alignment page.
- Stick to the instructions given on the alignment page in order to align 123 HP Officejet 5232printer in order to complete the installation and proceed with printing procedure.
123 HP Officejet 5232 Wireless Mobile Printing
- Turn your 123 HP Officejet 5232printer on along with your mobile phone. You can turn on your printer by connecting it to an electrical input.
- Connecting your printer to a wireless network connection can be implemented by using the wireless network wizard on 123 HP Officejet 5232printer’s control panel.
- Pay attention if you connect your mobile and printer to the common network connection and download the ePrint app from the official HP website.
- Make sure that your mobile is compatible with the ePrint app and install it. settle on the picture or document that you aim to print from the mobile’s folders.
- Opt for the print option on your mobile and select the elected printer from the given list of printers to proceed with the process.
- Revise the orientation settings in the print menu corresponding to your predilection and then click print to finish the process.
123 HP Officejet 5232 Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
- Connect a power source to the 123 HP Officejet 5232Printer and turn it on along with the router and computer. Make sure to install the compatible printer driver.
- You can attach your printer to a preferred network connection by using the settings on the control panel of the printer.
- Look for the wireless network wizard in the settings list and choose the wireless network setting to facilitate the preferred network from the given list.
- If your network is difficult to get to in the given list of networks, manually enter by using the Enter new network and proceed with the printing process.
- Separate any wired connections that are connected to 123 HP Officejet 5232printer prior to the commencement of the process.
- If any of wired connections are left out on the printer, there might be some disruption in the process that can direct the installer to ask for necessary installations anon.
Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
- Computerize the printer driver for the apt version of Mac OS from the official HP website. Make sure that your computer meets your software’s requirements.
- Activate the computer, router and 123 HP Officejet 5232printer. Ensure that all the devices have a suitable electrical connection before going on further.
- Disconnect any wired connections that are in contact with the printer, this may disorder the setup process by prompting for necessary installations later.
- Connect the printer to the shared wireless network as that of the computer, by using the wireless network wizard setting on the printer’s control panel.
- If your preferred network cannot found within the given list, type it manually by means of the Enter new network option in order to unite the printer to it.
- Follow the installer given onscreen instruction further to complete the whole process of wireless setup with 123 HP Officejet 5232printer and proceed to print.
123 HP Officejet 5232 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
- Substantiate if the router that is providing the network connection is operational. Also, confirm that the network connection is sturdy.
- Make sure that the favored computer and the 123 HP Officejet 5232printer is connected to a familiar internet connection.
- Remove the entire electrical connection and reattach them to instigate a power cycle to restart the printer, computer, and the router.
- This power cycle initiates a new and dominant connection between the devices which helps to reinforce the connection with the printer.
- Check if the network’s proximity is unwavering and that it is strong. Make certain that it is associated with the printer and computer.
- Uninstall the printer driver software and download the latest version of the software from the official HP site and re-install it.
- Make sure to update the printer firmware in a habitual manner, so that the printer stays advanced all the time.
- Proceed to bond your computer to the wireless network connection and make sure that it shows no fault with the connection.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
- Restart 123 HP Officejet 5232printer by disuniting all the connections to the entire power connection and re-linking them to turn it on.
- Check if the 123 HP Officejet 5232printer is connected to an internet connection by inspecting if the green light.
- If it is disconnected to the wireless network, connect it to the network by using the settings on the control panel.
- Choose your elected wireless network from the given list of networks in the wireless network wizard.
- If you cannot locate your network in the given list of networks, type the name of the network with the Enter new network.
- Download the new version of the printer driver from official HP site and install it into your system.
- Immobilize the firewall in your system if you have a Windows, for a temporary period. Firewall threats may break off the printer and computer’s communication.
- If the printer driver setup fails yet again, uninstall Hp printer driver from your computer and reinstall it for an enhanced effect.