123 HP Officejet 5741 Printer Setup
HP Officejet 5741 printers are from the range of printers that have the potential to complete the tasks assigned to it with utmost quality in the least time possible. All the tasks that can be allocated to the printer include all the basic functionalities that are built-in on 123.hp.com/oj5741 printer. Those features that are included on the printer are print, copy, scan and fax.
- Apart from these functionalities, there are so many features and services that can be incorporated in this printer, thereby improving the performance and the efficiency of the printer. With all these positives, it is at an economical state.
123 HP Officejet 5741 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing the printer
- Before you take the printer device out from the pack, make sure that the printer pack is undamaged and stay guarded.
- Remove all the wrappers and the tapes used to bind the pack from 123.hp.com/setup 5741 printer carton and then take the device out of it.
Step 2:Installation of Ink Cartridges
- After the cords for the printer are connected, open the cartridge carriage on the printer. Check if it has any tapes stuck in it. If you find any, remove them at once.
- Then, take the ink cartridges out from the pack and prepare it for the installation and then insert them into the slot.
Step 3:Load Enough Papers
- Open the input tray of 123.hp.com/oj5741 printer device and then check if the tray is free from stickers or tapes.
- Then, load the input tray with the needed number of sheets of paper that would suit all the print jobs and then close the tray.
123 HP Officejet 5741 Services
HP printers have the facility to support ePrint allow the users to send the email of the print job to the specified printer email address through the email service.
The feature that allows its users to access and use the printer devices for their needs through the Apple mobile device is the AirPrint.
Google cloud services enable the users to use the printer from their own mobile device and send the documents to be printed on the printer.
Every printer from the HP has the most evident and important feature of its ability to print any document or photo fed to it.
The original papered documents or photo can be taken as a replicated copy from the printer using the scanner glass as the same papered copy.
The documents on hand in paper format can be scanned and by design saved as a file on the connected computer directly with the help of scanner glass.
123 HP Officejet 5741 Driver Installation
123 HP Officejet 5741 Driver Install For Windows
To install the driver software for your HP Officejet 5741 printer on your Windows computer, follow the steps given below:
- The process of installing the printer firmware for your printer can be started, make sure that the connections and the setups for the printer were done right.
- The printer is made to work ideal when the power supply is unvarying and so the power cords must be checked well and the connections must be right.
- Turn on your HP Officejet 5741 printer, computer and the router which is responsible for the internet connection only after the checks are made.
- Then, open the browser on your Windows computer and get into the official HP site to download the driver software. Here, select the model of your printer as HP Officejet 5741 printer from the range of printers.
- The web site will load with the available driver software packages on hand for your printer along with the miscellaneous features for your printer.
- From the driver software shown on list, choose one to download and install it in your Windows computer after it is downloaded.
- Follow the on screen directions for further assistance and complete the process of installing the driver software for your 123.hp.com/oj5741 printer device.
123 HP Officejet 5741 Driver Install For Mac
To install the driver software for your HP Officejet 5741 printer on your Mac computer, follow the procedure as explained before:
- Before the process of installing the driver software for your printer commences on your Mac computer, make sure that the printer is done right with the proper connections and setups.
- Also, make sure that the internet connections provided for your computer and the printer by the router are strong enough and connect the Mac computer to the network connection.
- Then, turn on your HP Officejet 5741 printer device, Mac computer and the router and, connect the computer with the network of router.
- Now, on the browser, open 123.hp.com/setup 5741 printer and select the printer model as HP Officejet 5741 printer.
- Choose one from the list of driver software packages displayed on the site that would suit your printer model and add some highly developed add-on features.
- Once the download is over, install it in your Mac computer and follow the instructions as prompted.
- Make the required setups as prompted on screen and connect the printer with the computer, only when prompted and complete this process.
123 HP Officejet 5741 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
The procedure to install the ink cartridges for the HP Officejet 5741 printer is explained as follows:
- At first, make sure that the setup and the connections for the printer are made relevant and the power supply is good enough.
- Also, make sure if the other mandatory specifics and installations or setups are done rightly so that printer will not have to face any issues.
- Then, turn on your 123.hp.com/oj5741 printer device and wait for it to get into the inactive state to start with this process.
- Now, open the ink cartridges carriage division and check if it is clear without any tapes or guarding sheets.
- Now, take the ink cartridges out from the package and break off the tab over it that holds the wrappers and tapes collectively.
- After the wrappers and bindings over the ink cartridge are removed, take off the orange tab that is shielding the nozzle of the cartridge from leaking out by twisting it in counter clockwise direction.
- Then, bend the tab present on the sides of the cartridge to the precise limit. Hold the cartridge in such a way that the ink from the cartridge does not seep out or ooze when the copper contacts are touched.
- Then, insert the cartridge into the relevant slots of apt color with the front facade of the cartridge put inside the slot.
- Lock the cartridge in the slot using the bent tab on its side and follow this procedure for all other cartridges and then close the ink cartridge carriage.
123 HP Officejet 5741 Wireless Mobile Printing
To incorporate the various mobile printing solutions in your HP Officejet 5741 printer device, follow the procedure explained below:
- To begin with setup of this feature, ePrint can be setup on your printer by turning on the ePrint feature on its control panel or the Embedded Web Server on the browser.
- On enabling them, printer will print the information of the printer that holds all the essentials about the printer. The user can use this information to send the print jobs directly to the printer’s email address that is mentioned in the setup information page that was printed former.
- To setup the Cloud Print feature on the printer, join up your HP printer device to the Cloud Service and then you can send the print job directly to the printer from the Google’s cloud.
- The Airprint can be included on your 123.hp.com/setup 5741 printer device from the Apple mobile device on which the Airprint feature must be turned on.
123 HP Officejet 5741 Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
To setup the wireless network connection for the HP Officejet 5741 printer through your Windows computer, follow the procedure explained below:
- Before getting into the process of setting up the wireless network connection for the HP Officejet 5741 printer device, make sure that 123.hp.com/support printer device, Windows computer and the router are turned on and in ready state.
- Also, be sure of the network connection from the router and its strength and, separate the Ethernet cable if the printer is connected to the internet connection through the Ethernet cable.
- Now, open the Wireless Setup Wizard on the Printer Control Panel of your 123.hp.com/oj5741 printer device to choose the network.
- This wizard would disclose you the list of wireless network available in the surroundings where the printer is placed. From that list disclosed, choose the wireless network provided by the router for your printer to connect with.
- Follow as per the instructions on panel to progress further and connect the printer with the network. Also, make sure the preferred network is not a guest or host network.
- If the panel prompts you to authenticate the network on the printer, have it done with the help of password set on the router.
Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
To connect your HP Officejet 5741 printer device with the wireless network connection through the Mac computer, follow the procedure as explained below:
- Before you begin the process of setting up the wireless network for your HP Officejet 5741 printer device, make sure that the initial setups and connections are done as prompted.
- Then, turn on the power supply for your HP Officejet 5741 printer device, Mac computer and the router and, connect the computer with the network.
- Also, check if the printer is working fine before moving into the process and remove the Ethernet cable, if any.
- Now, on the control panel of your 123.hp.com/setup oj5741 printer, open the Network Setup Wizard that displays a list of wireless networks in the printer’s area.
- Select the wireless network that is in the surrounding area of 123 hp setup oj5741 printer and check if the network is from your wireless router.
- When the wireless network is been effectively setup on the HP Officejet 5741 printer device, the wireless status indicator is lit.
123 HP Officejet 5741 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
When the HP Officejet 5741 printer goes offline and cannot be found active on your Windows or the Mac computer, here are few methods to resolve this problem.
- If this issue crops up on your device, first turn off your HP Officejet 5741 printer, computer and the router.
- Also, check if the power supply to your HP printer and computer are uninterrupted. Make sure that the power cable used for the printer is intact and secure.
- Then, see if the printer is connected to the Windows or Mac computer and is registered as well. Also check if your 123.hp.com/setup 5741 printer name is itemized in the list of devices and printers.
- If the printer name is not on the list, restart your HP printer device. If it is found, then right click on your printer name from the list and select the option Make as Default printer.
- If the printer is connected to the network through a wireless connection, then check the connectivity of the router to be continuous.
- Update the driver firmware installed on your computer, if prompted from the official HP site.
- Now, check if your HP Officejet 5741 printer name is displayed as active and shows online. If it is active, then the issue has been resolved.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
When your HP Officejet 5741 printer goes missing during the driver setup for your printer on your Windows or the Mac computer, then follow all the methods given below:
- When you at first come across this problem, turn off your printer and all other connected devices.
- Check if the power cables are good enough to carry the power supply in a unremitting connection which is the main need.
- You can shut down your windows or the MAC computer only after you close all the applications and software that are running on your computer to gain back the normalcy of the computer.
- Later, switch on your computer and your 123.hp.com/oj5741 Printer.
- Do check on the network connections even if it is either wired or wireless connections.
- Once you have tried every method captioned above to resolve this issue, try to install the driver software for your printer on your Windows or Mac computer.
- If your HP Officejet 5741 printer is found on the list of devices and printers, then the issue has been solved.