123 Officejet 5743 Printer Setup
Make your printing, scanning, copying and faxing pleasurable by using 123.hp.com/oj5743 printer both in your office and your home. This multipurpose printer comes with astounding attributes such as a double-sided duplexer, wired and wireless connectivity, NFC touch to print capabilities and much more.
- 123 HP Officejet 5743 consists of instant ink technology that was purposefully created to make ink cartridges long lasting and the prints high quality with high-pigmented ink.
- NFC touch to print technology is an attribute that allows the users to print data from any device with just a close proximity from the printer.
123 HP Officejet 5743 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing the printer
- Unload the printer from its package with caution by getting rid of the tapes and Styrofoam. Remove any existent wraps or tapes that are found inside the printer.
- Take hold of the power cord that accompanies the package and connects one end of the cord to the hind part of the printer while connecting the other end to a nearby power socket.
Step 2: Installation of Ink Cartridges
- Undo the lock on the ink cartridge access door and hoist it up completely. Remove the package from inside the carriage and wait till it becomes idle.
- Remove the untouched ink cartridge from their respective packages and place them in their corresponding slots inside the carriage and press on them until they lock.
Step 3: Load Enough Papers
- Locate the paper input tray on 123.hp.com/setup 5743 printer, move the paper guides on the tray wide apart from each other.
- Place the stack of paper in the space in between the paper guides. Adjust the paper guides accordingly with caution not to scrunch the paper and ensure to extend the output tray.
123 HP Officejet 5743 Services
ePrint feature was designed purposefully to allow the users to directly mail their print commands to their printers to make printing easier.
Airprint is a feature that is accessible only for the Apple users that allows them to access the printer from anywhere and everywhere.
Cloudprint allows the users to print pictures or documents directly from their cloud storage that is active on their computer.
Printing is the most basic attribute of a printer. This printer consists of instant ink technology that gives prints a life-like quality.
Copying is an attribute that takes printing to the next level by allowing the users to replicate documents and pictographs and helps us in the preservation process.
A printer’s attribute to scan is an element that was intended to convert the documents so that they can be preserved and used appropriately.
123 HP Officejet 5743 Driver Installation
123 HP Officejet 5743 Driver Install For Windows
- Search for a compatible printer driver from the official HP website and download it onto your computer. Install the printer driver in the ideal computer
- Connect 123.hp.com/oj5743 with a power source to turn on the printer. Make sure that the power source has a steady flow.
- Fluctuations in the power are harmful to the printer that, it may cause damage to the printer and might cause the printer to go kaput.
- Equip yourself with a USB cable connection. The installation procedure might need the help of one in the concluding steps of the process.
- Make certain that you install the software that is compatible with the computer’s OS before installing it onto your computer.
- The installation procedure might call for a USB connection at this step of the process. Provide the printer with its requirement when needed.
- Continue with the directives given by the installer onscreen to complete the process.
123 HP Officejet 5743 Driver Install For Mac
- The Mac OS has its own set of instruction to be followed for the printer setup process. Follow the instructions to execute the printer setup.
- Attach 123.hp.com/setup 5743 printer to a power source and activate the devices. Make sure that the power source is secured tight.
- Make sure that you unfasten all the intact wired cables that are connected to the printer. If any left, the installer process may query for the necessary installations.
- Check that both the computer and the printer are connected with the Mutual network. Guarantee that the network has a stable proximity.
- The Mac dock demands to install a downloadable file and presents the file. Press on the downloadable file to download it onto your system and install it.
- If there are any USB connections that are still intact with the printer, the installer would ask for the required installations.
- Follow the orders given onscreen by the MAC installer to advance with the finishing of the installation.
HP Officejet Printer Important Models
123 HP Officejet 5743 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
- Bond 123 HP Officejet 5743 printer to a power socket and turn it on. Clarify if the power source is stable in its flow.
- Disentangle the lock and Hoist the door up completely until it locks into place and proceeds with the following steps
- As soon as the ink cartridge access door is lengthened, the carriage inside moves slightly to the left. Hang on for the carriage to become still.
- Eradicate the protective layer of plastic tape from the ink cartridge only by handling the ink cartridge with the black region.
- Expose the slot by raising the locks up and place the respective ink cartridges gently in their slots.
- Situate the ink cartridges into their slots until they click-lock into the slots. In addition, secure the locks on the slots by closing the locks on the slot.
- After checking if the ink cartridges are secured, proceed to close the cartridge access door. Wait for the printer recognizes the ink cartridges.
- After the printer calibrates, 123 hp oj 5743 will automatically initiate printing out an alignment page.
- Abide by the instructions given on the alignment page in order to align the printer in order to complete the installation and proceed with printing.
123 HP Officejet 5743 Wireless Mobile Printing
- Activate your 123 HP Officejet 5743 printer along with your mobile phone. Attach your printer to an electrical input to turn it on.
- Linking your printer to a wireless network connection can be executed by using the wireless setup wizard setting on 123.hp.com/setup 5743 printer’s control panel.
- Connect your mobile and printer to the mutual network connection and download the ePrint app from the official HP website.
- Make sure that your mobile is in tune with the ePrint app and install it. Settle on the picture or document that you plan to print from the mobile’s folders.
- Choose the print option on your mobile and select the selected 123.hp.com/oj5743 printer from the given list of printers to go on with the process.
- Rework the orientation settings in the print menu alike to your fondness and then click print to finish the procedure.
123 HP Officejet 5743 Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
- Join a power source to the 123 HP Officejet 5743 Printer and turn it on along with the router and computer. Confirm to install the well-matched printer driver.
- Unite your printer to a preferred network by means of the settings option on the control panel of the printer.
- Explore for the wireless setup wizard in the settings and choose the wireless network setting to elect the preferred network from the given list.
- If your network is complex to find in the given list of networks, physically enter the name by using the Enter new network option and proceed.
- Take apart any wired connections that are linked to 123 hp setup 5743 printer before the process’s commencement.
- If some of the wired connections intact, there might be some disorder in the process that can result in the installer to ask for needed installations immediately.
Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
- Automate the printer driver for the appropriate version of Mac OS from the official HP website. Be definite that your computer is set up for your software’s requirements.
- Activate the computer, router and 123 HP Officejet 5743 Make certain that all the devices have a suitable electrical connection before going on further.
- Undo any wired connections that are is joined up with the printer, this may perplex the setup process by prompting for necessary installations later.
- Connect the printer to the common wireless connection as that of the computer, by using the wireless setup wizard setting on the printer’s control panel.
- If your network’s name cannot be found within the given list, type it by means of the Enter new network option in order to establish the connection.
- Follow the onscreen instruction produced by the installer further to complete the whole process of wireless setup with 123.hp.com/setup oj5743 printer and proceed to print.
123 HP Officejet 5743 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
- Validate if the router that gives the network connection is in a proper state. Also, verify that the network connection is in nearer proximity.
- Make sure that the favored computer and 123.hp.com/setup 5743 printer is connected to a common internet connection.
- Take out all the intact electrical connection and reattach them to initiate a power cycle to restart the devices at once.
- This power cycle starts a new and overriding connection between the devices which helps to reinforce the connection.
- Check if the network’s proximity is reliable and that it is in a stable state. Make certain that it is connected to the printer and computer.
- Uninstall the printer driver and download the latest adaptation of the printer driver from the official HP site and re-install it.
- Make sure to update the printer with the latest firmware and make sure that it stays updated with the time.
- Proceed to link your computer to the wireless connection and make sure that it shows no fault with the connection.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
- Start 123 HP Officejet 5743 printer over by detaching all the intact connections to the entire power connection and linking them back to turn it on.
- Check if the 123 HP Officejet 5743 printer is linked to an internet connection by taking the green light into consideration.
- If the green light is not active, connect the printer to the network again by using the settings on the control panel.
- Choose your wireless network name from the given list of networks produced by the wireless network wizard.
- If you cannot find your network in the given list of networks, type the name of the network with the Enter new network option.
- Download the latest adaptation of the printer driver from official HP site and install it onto your computer.
- Halt the firewall in your system for a brief period, if you have a Windows. Firewall threats may disrupt the printer and computer’s communication.
- If 123.hp.com/oj5743 printer driver setup is not successful, uninstall Hp printer driver from your computer and reinstall it.