123 HP Officejet 8610 Printer Setup
HP Officejet 8610 printers are a great choice when hp officejet 8610 printer is to be used at a small office with limited and least weighted jobs and at home where it will be used for small tasks at very least frequency. It is so attractive with its smart and a very intuitive design which pulls the users to buy 123.hp.com/oj8610 printer device among the printers.
- The enablers are accessed only through the touch screen display panel and there is no buttons present except the power button.
- It allows the most common mobile printing solutions that are available for 123.hp.com/setup 8610 printers to be accessed from anywhere through mobile device.
123 HP Officejet 8610 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing the printer
- First check if the package that holds the printer is undamaged and then tear away all the tapes and the wrappers covering the pack.
- Then take the printer out from the package along with its accessories pack and leave it in a safe and flat place.
Step 2:Installation of Ink Cartridges
- Now, take the genuine ink cartridges provided by the HP along with 123.hp.com/setup 8610 printer out from package.
- Remove all the wrappers and cartons away from the printer package and install it in its respective slots on the carriage of the printer.
Step 3:Load Enough Papers
- After other connections and setups are done, open the input tray and load it with needed number of fresh and plain sheets of papers.
- Also, make sure that the papers used to load the input tray of the printer would suit all kinds of print jobs.
123 HP Officejet 8610 Services
ePrint is a feature that uses the printer email address to send any print job from the mobile device directly to the printer through the internet.
Airprint is one among the many mobile printing solutions that is specifically provided for the Apple mobile devices to send the print job directly to the printer through wireless network.
Google allows the users to access the printer for any print jobs to be done through the cloud service of Google from the mobile device.
The major scoped task of any printer is to hold the ability to print with the utmost quality in printed copy.
The scanner glass allows the user to get a duplicate copy of the original documents or the photo fed to it.
Scanning of documents or photos allows the users to copy the papered document or photo to the printer memory or the connected computer automatically.
123 HP Officejet 8610 Driver Installation
123 HP Officejet 8610 Driver Install For Windows
To install the driver software for your HP Officejet 8610 printer on your windows computer, follow the procedure explained below:
- Before the process of driver installation is started, make sure that the initial setups and the connections for your 123 hp setup oj8610 printer are all perfectly done without any faults.
- Then, turn on your printer, Windows computer and the router that would provide the necessary internet connection to start off with the process.
- Now, on the browser of your Windows computer, go to the official HP site.
- From the drop down list, select the printer 123.hp.com/oj8610 printer to obtain the list printer firmware that will suit your printer model.
- Select the firmware package that includes the features you wish to include on your printer and download it.
- After the browser notifies the download completion, install the firmware on to your windows computer.
- When the display screen prompts you to make the connections, make the connections as per you’ve selected and complete the process of driver installation and check the devices and printers list on your computer.
123 HP Officejet 8610 Driver Install For Mac
To install the driver firmware for your HP Officejet 8610 printer on your Mac computer, follow the steps explained below:
- Before you start off the process of installing the driver software for your printer, check if the printer is been setup well and the connections made are proper.
- Then, turn on the HP printer device and the router and connect the computer to the network connection after turning it on.
- Now, open the browser and go to 123.hp.com/setup 8610 printer and select the printer model from the drop down list to get displayed with the list of available and suitable driver software.
- From the list, choose one to be installed on the computer that holds every feature you wish to include on your printer and download it.
- After the software is been downloaded, start the installation of it on the Mac computer.
- Make the necessary changes to install the software and do as prompted on screen.
- After the process of driver installation is completed, check if the printer is included on the devices list of the computer.
123 HP Officejet 8610 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
To install the ink cartridges for your HP Officejet 8610 printer, follow the steps that are explained below:
- To install the ink cartridge, open the ink cartridge carriage access door on your HP Officejet 8610 printer.
- Ensure that the HP Officejet 8610 printer becomes still and hushed before moving on.
- Take off the tabs on the ink cartridges that prevent the ink from leaking out.
- Before you step up with further procedure, make sure that you have removed the pull-up tab and the plastic wrappers around the cartridge completely.
- Now, catch a proper hold of the ink cartridge and twist the orange cap that encapsules the ink from leaking.
- In this process, be sure that you don’t touch the copper contacts or the ink nozzle to prevent the ink from dripping out.
- Then, gently bend away the tab from the ink cartridge fixed along its sides. Be sure that you don’t bend the cartridge away more than a defined limit which may result in damage of the cartridge or breaking off of that tab.
- Now, hold the ink cartridge in such a way that the front face of the ink cartridge is held downwards. Then match the color of the cartridge with color dot on the respective slot of the carriage.
- Insert the cartridge gently into its respective slot and press down the cartridge so that it fits into its place well.
123 HP Officejet 8610 Wireless Mobile Printing
- On the Printer Control Panel of your HP Officejet 8610 printer, select the eprint button or option and then turn on the web services to enable the ePrint feature.
- After you turn on the Web services on your HP printer device, the Printer Setup Instructions page will be printed where the email address of your HP Officejet 8610 printer which can be used to send the print job through email.
- Open the Chrome browser on your computer or the Chrome book and sign in to your personal Google account to systematize the Cloud printing feature on your HP Officejet 8610 printer.
- Search for all the devices that are registered on to the Google Chrome through the search bar and then press enter.
- If your 123.hp.com/setup 8610 printer is listed under the new devices list, click Register.
- Connect your Apple mobile device running iOS to the same exact wireless network connection as the printer to use the Airprint feature.
123 HP Officejet 8610 Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
To set up your HP Officejet 8610 printer with the wireless network through your Windows computer, follow the steps given below:
- After you have made the preface setups and connections for your HP Officejet 8610 printer right, make it sure that you have not connected any USB or Ethernet cable to your printer.
- Then, turn on the HP Officejet 8610 printer, wireless router and the windows computer to start the wireless connection to your printer.
- On the Printer Control Panel of your HP Officejet 8610 printer, go to 123 hp Wireless setup.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard opens in which a list of wireless networks available will be put on view from which the network can be chosen for the printer to connect with.
- Select your wireless network name from the displayed list and connect your 123.hp.com/oj8610 printer to that network.
- If your network name is not itemized on the list that is displayed, select the choice Enter New Network Name and type the name of your wireless network.
- If the panel prompts for substantiation, validate your wireless network manually.
- On successful connection, the wireless status indicator will be lit on the HP Officejet 8610 printer.
Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
To connect your HP Officejet 8610 printer to the wireless network through a MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- After the early setups and connections are done right for your HP Officejet 8610 printer, turn on your printer, wireless router and the MAC computer.
- Make it sure that you have not connected your HP Officejet 8610 printer with the computer through a wired USB or Ethernet cable.
- On the Printer Control panel of the HP Officejet 8610 printer, go to the wireless setup.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard will display a list of wireless network available in your environment for your HP Officejet 8610 printer device to connect with.
- Select your own wireless network name provided by the wireless router that is itemized on the list and connect your HP printer device to that network.
- Follow the on screen guidelines as directed and ensue with the next steps. If the password for your wireless network was prompted, substantiate your network.
- On successful setup of the wireless network for your HP Officejet 8610 printer, the wireless status indicator on your printer will be lit.
123 HP Officejet 8610 Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
When the HP Officejet 8610 printer is marked as Offline on your both Windows or a MAC computer display, follow the steps below to resolve it.
- At the start, check if your HP Officejet 8610 printer device is turned on and is in the active state. If not, restart the printer for it setup again with the initial settings and work at the normal pace as before.
- Open the window on your computer that will display the devices and printers linked on your computer and check if your 123.hp.com/setup oj8610 printer name is displayed on it. If the printer name is present and not enabled, select the option Set as Default Printer to make it as the default printer for your computer.
- Also, check if the wireless connections of the HP Officejet 8610 printer are right and the router is with an active internet connection.
- If the on screen instructions prompt you to update your driver firmware for your printer that is already installed on your computer, update it from 123.hp.com/setup 8610 printer.
- Attempt to print any document or photo and if you can find your HP Officejet 8610 printer name while specifying the printer name when initiating the print job, then the issue is been resolved.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
To solve this issue rising up on your HP Officejet 8610 printer during the installation process on the Windows or a MAC computer, follow the steps given below:
- If you get hung halfway with this issue during the driver installation, first turn off your printer.
- Check if all the power cords and power supply are proper and continuous.
- Remove if any objects are there on the power supply to provide a ceaseless power supply which is the main obligation for your printer to be in the active state.
- Then close all the open applications and shutdown your computer and later start it again to make your 123 hp setup driver printer gain back its usual state setups.
- Later, switch on your computer and your HP Officejet 8610 Printer.
- Make all the required and the requisite setups to connect your printer to the network which is explained previously.
- Also, check if the HP Officejet 8610 printer is without any damage and setup in proper state.
- If your 123.hp.com/oj8610 printer is found, then the issue is been resolved and your printer has regained its state.