123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Driver Setup
123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Printer is a workhorse printer. It has a good place in busy micro offices rather being a homebody. 123.hp.com/ojpro251dw also provides unsurpassed outputs be it texts or graphics. Don’t worry about the wireless functions; it is inbuilt with all the wireless features.
- It is an affordable wireless printer which comes packed with wireless features like ePrint, Airprint etc.
- Access the HP printer set up support page to read the instructions for easy set up of 123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Printer.
123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unboxing the printer
- Once the package is received place it on a table. Cut the lids of the package and extract 123 HP Printer from it.
- Get rid of protective wrappers and covers provided inside and around the device.
Step 2: Installation of Ink Cartridges
- Remove the HP Ink cartridges from the box. Hold them cautiously while loading them in the printer.
- Unlock the ink cartridge access door and load the cartridges in their corresponding slots. Go on with loading the papers for printing.
Step 3: Load Enough Papers
- Open the paper input tray of 123.hp.com/ojpro251dw Printer. Make sure the papers needed for printing are of the same size.
- Install them on the tray and tweak the paper guides to fit correctly with the papers. And open the paper output tray.
123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Services
ePrint facility allows the user to send files for printing directly from the mobile device to the printer through a simple mail.
Users with Mac devices can make use of the Airprint feature. Register the printer in the website and send files for printing.
Cloud print allows the HP printer to directly access the file for printing from the users Google cloud storage.
123 HP Printer offers good monochrome and color prints. Open the file for printing and choose the print option to receive the outputs.
Duplicates of an original file can be made with the help of the copy function. Change the settings accordingly and go on with the copying.
Place the required file for scanning on the scanner glass, adjust the properties as needed and complete the function.
123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Driver Installation
123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Driver Install For Windows
Go through the instructions given below for the printer driver download and installation for 123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Printer.
- Before the hp officejet pro 251dw driver installation remove the CD/DVD, provide along in the printer box.
- Put in the CD in the computer and go through the instructions on the screen to set up the driver for 123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Printer.
- Select and install compatible HP Printer software which is on par with the Windows requirements. Open the HP webpage and search for the suitable printer driver.
- Key in printer’s name in the devices tab and download the suitable printer driver file. Once the download is over make the needed settings changes.
- From the computer, open the download folder. Locate and select the downloaded driver file. Right click and start the installation. Give it some time for the installation to complete.
- After 123.hp.com/ojpro251dw driver installation is complete, open the document for printing and alter the printer property settings. Choose the print option and receive the outputs.
123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Driver Install For Windows
Follow the guidelines furnished below to download and install the driver in the computer with Mac software.
- Open the HP webpage and download the suitable printer driver file. Make sure of the file’s compatibility with the OS.
- Make sure the Apple software is upgraded on the computer. If it is not, visit the website download and install the newest version of it.
- Access the scanners and printer menu on the computer. If 123.hp.com/ojpro251dw Printer is not present in the listing of devices, add it manually.
- Choose the Print using menu to select the needed printer from the listing. Follow the following steps to finish the installation of the hp officejet pro 251dw driver.
- At the time of installation, if there is a message to plug in the USB cord, connect it and go through the guidelines on the screen to finish the installation.
- After the driver installation is complete, choose the file for printing. Alter the printer property settings and transfer the files for printing.
HP Officejetpro Printer models
123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
Follow the instructions provided below to install the ink cartridge in 123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Printer.
- Prior to installing the ink cartridges, access the cartridge access door. Verify the slots for any covers and remove them before the installation.
- Take out the ink cartridges and dispose of the protective covers before installing them in 123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Printer.
- Ensure the connection between the computer and the printer is continuous. Make sure there are no loose connections.
- Take out the protective tab from the ink cartridges. Be careful not to touch the ink nozzles and install the cartridges in the corresponding slots.
- Once the ink cartridges are installed in 123 hp setup 251dw Printer device a lock sound will be produced indicating that the cartridges are correctly installed.
- Before changing the old ink cartridges ensure to avail new HP ink cartridges. Go through the subsequent steps to swap the old ink cartridges.
- Before replacing the new ink cartridges, take out the old ones from the cartridge slots. Go through the preceding steps to install the new ink cartridges.
- Shut the cartridge access door of the device. Ensure the status of the printer and carry on with the printing.
123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Wireless Mobile Printing
- Check 123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Printer’s status. Press the wireless menu located on the control panel of the printer.
- The device offers different mobile services. Turn on these services to make use of them for printing and various functions. Also, carry out the required changes in the network settings.
- There are various mobile device settings which can be altered to turn on the mobile printing and make the device compatible with 123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Printer.
- Once the mobile printing application is turned on link the mobile device, computer and printer to the same wireless network before going on with the printing.
- Once the devices are connected to the network, carry out the required alterations to make it compatible with the mobile printing application. Connect 123.hp.com/ojpro251dw printer to the wireless network.
123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
Follow the instructions provided below to set up the wireless connection on a computer with Windows software for 123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Printer.
- Turn on 123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Printer and ensure a good connectivity between it and the computer before proceeding with the wireless printer set up.
- Make alterations in the network settings and gather the name of the wireless network and password to authenticate the network connection for the device.
- See whether there are any wired or USB cables connected between the computer and printer. If found, detach them and keep them aside.
- Visit the HP webpage, download the required HP Printer software and install it on the computer. Set up the wireless connection after the software set up is done.
- Access the wireless set up wizard located on the control panel of the printer. It displays the list of wireless networks present in the area.
- Select the desired network, provide the password and link 123 hp ojpro 251dw Printer to it.
Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
Go through the instructions furnished below to set up the wireless connection in the computer with Mac software for 123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Printer.
- Before doing the wireless printer set up, link 123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Printer to the computer.
- Write down the wireless network’s name and the security password before setting up the connectivity.
- To carry on with the wireless set up in the device, make the required alterations in the network settings. Change the network router settings to make it suitable with the wireless configuration.
- Access the HP Utility Printer software and search for 123 hp ojpro 251 Printer in the listing of devices provided. If not available add it to the list.
- Verify the OS’s compatibility and access the Apple menu. Check the presence of the device in the catalog of devices linked to the computer.
- Go through the guidelines displayed and make the required changes in the network settings and finish the HP wireless printer setup.
123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Troubleshooting
Printer is Offline for Windows and Mac
If 123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Printer’s status is offline in a device with Mac or Window’s software follow the technical instructions provided below.
- In the first place shut off 123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Printer. Remove the power and electrical cords linked between the router, printer and computer.
- Access the windows menu and go to the Printers and Devices tab, which displays the device’s list. Make sure the printer’s name is present in the list.
- Save the changes made in the device for 123.hp.com/ojpro251dw Printer. This enables the user to select the saved menu while choosing the name of the printer.
- Check for any green or colored check mark near the printer’s names. Carry out the required changes in the settings to remove them and go through the steps given below.
- Try transferring the documents for printing to verify that the checkmarks along the printer’s name are still present. Select the document for printing from the computer.
- Carry out the needed alterations in the printer properties. Eventually, choose the print option to start printing files with 123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Printer.
Printer not found during Driver Setup for Windows and Mac
During the printer driver set up in a computer with Mac or Windows software, if the printer is not found go through the instructions below to resolve it.
- Prior to following the instructions for troubleshooting, check the device’s status. After that, remove the power cables linked to the computer and printer.
- Fluctuating power source connection would have given rise to this problem. Follow the steps given below to solve the issues.
- In addition, ensure the connection of the wireless network router so that there are no interruptions in the network supply. Direct power cord connection should be followed.
- Open the HP webpage and download the suitable HP officejet pro 251dw driver on the computer. Ensure the suitability and install it for 123 HP Officejet Pro 251dw Printer.
- Close all the running applications on the computer and printer. Until the problem is resolved, do not open any new applications.
- Finally, access the file to be printed from the computer. Alter the printer property settings and go on printing with 123.hp.com/ojpro251dw Printer.